cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Beyond

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:24 am

(XD aw I love you two you two are so funny Jam! -eats jam- Yum~ sorry looking up pictures of Beyond)

Letum looked at Vlad, "you alright?" he asked gently making sure that if he had a headach he wouldn't make it hurt more. Alixia machine beeped and her face paled. "Um got to go to see your father Letum.." she mummbled slightly scared. Letum looked at Alixia his father has called her up so many times and every time she came back she was shaking and frightened then had nightmares for three months before she settled down.

"Be careful...." Letum said to her as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:26 am

((-growls- Out. Now. -_-'))

Ryuk watches the dragon as his eyes flash dark red in warning, his scythe lighting on fire as he rises to his feet and snarls at the slimy lizard, you damn lizard you're fucking lucky i cant kill you. he snarls in shinigami tongue as he sits back down in his crouch and looks at Kandra, So I guess you made a new friend. he says as his flaming scythe points slowly towards the angel.

Vlad snarls at the sound of the reapers fathers name, he stands up and follows behind Alixia, Im not letting that bastard hurt you again. he growls slightly under his breath as he walks beside her with his head lowered.

(( Fuck you too ambrosia -_-'))
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:33 am

(.-, --throws L at ambrosia and runs away-)

Kandra looks at Ryuk, I wouldn't say friend. I wouldn't say enemy either. More like hostile. her eyes narrow a bit as she looked away down at the ground.
Trying to not explode of anger Gabbi warped outside, sitting on a rock as she glared down at the gates of hell, her eyes go back to their normal brown. Her wings poofing into a tattoo on ehr back. Son of a bitch thinks I'll be his fucking slave. Not for long. Her angry emotions go hay wire as she glares down at the lava spewing below her.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:35 am

(-whimpers doing puppy dog eyes- so mean I feel so rejected... http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=beyond birthday&order=9&offset=432#/d20vz1a adopt a wammy kid XD sorry.. *hugs L* yay! =3)

Letum watched them go but he swiftly where he was going he stood in the window watching them. Alixia went in in front of her father her eyes flashing as she growls Thanatos looks at Alixia. "Ah your finnaly here Alixia.." his gaze went to Vlad, "and the vampire good a test subject.." Alixia went in front of Letum. "Don't make me hurt him.." she begged Thanatos glared suddenly she felt pain in her whole body she coughed up blood her eyes slowly turning into a fiery red. "You know better than to disobay me Alixia.. I can kill you or even better I'll put you in a world where you will relive your death over and over like last time," he said in a sickening sweet voice. She shivered slightly.

"You can't... You can't bring her out I won't let you!" she shouted or so she thought it sounded more like a whisper. Letum gazed at her confused what did she mean by her?
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:39 am

Vlad snarled as his fangs were bare, he drew his fathers daggers from his sleeves and growled which seemed to echo through the whole room, Test subject my ass... he lunges at Thanatos and shifts forms to his stronger form as he throws the god at a wall now covered in spikes, snarling, I promised Alixia i would not let you hurt her again. I'm sticking to my promise. he growls louder as he lunges at the god and slams a dagger into his chest.

Ryuk huffs as he sits down and dismisses the scythe, looking around rather bored he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 am

( O)H MY FUCKING GOD MY NEIGHBORS NEED TO STOP HAVING SEX OR I AM ABOUT TO GET A FUCKUING BROOM AND START SMASHING FACES >C FUCKING HEADPHONES HAD TO POOF. FUCKING ANIMAKLS FREAKING OUT AND LOKIE ATTACKING MY TOES FUCKING ASS COCKSUCKING BITCHES)

Kandra agrees nodding. She yawns leaning forward over the cliff.
Gabbi looks at the dark pitch black sky. Seeing as the lava was the only thing to light up this dark world.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:23 am

(Aw poor Kat T.T)

Alixia eyes turned a blood red and her hair turned pure black as she tried to control 'her'. She sat up a evil chuckle came from her throught Thanatos looked at her a bit shocked. "You want to know the only way to kill a god? Hm Thanato's" she purred her voice soft but hiding evil in it. She gazed at Thanatos her eyes as red as the flames of hell. "Or have you forgotten? I surely havn't and you hurt my dear dear Alixia can't have that happening.." she purred evily.

"Shaira.." Thanatos said she looked at her crossing her arms daggers apearing in each hand. "Yup its me don't you remember when you put me in this girls body? No? What a pity it would be a fantastic back story..." she purred once again.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 am

Ryuk yawns and lays on the rock, bending like an upside down U over the rock. causing his spine to crack.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 am

Kandra looked at Ryuk with a WTF face, I can never understand you shinigami's... she watched as demonsd ran around like idiots.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:49 am

Ryuk smiles, I cant understand you angels.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 am

Kandra laughs, Theres a big fat fail across your face saying im a demon, not an angel. Nice try buddy
Vellath lets out a puff of smoke at the two, as if laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:53 am

Ryuk shrugs, What ever.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 am

Kandra continues laughing, throwing an apple at his head, hush.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:55 am

Ryuk eats the apple and smiles, Moo.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 am

Kandra looks down at the hell entrance, watching humans and demons pour in and out. Seeing a group of vampires walk in and quarrel with the demons. Making a fight break out, Kandra stared in amusement. Idiots...
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:02 am

Letum immediatly went in front of Alixia before she could kill his father she growled teeth bared. "Move out of the way reaper!" she snarled Letum did a fake hurt look. "What? You don't remember me?" he asked though he was actully hurt that she didn't remember him her eyes flashed back to green as she went back to her original form she sighed and callasped Thanatos glared at Letum. "Get her out both of you out!" he roured causing Letum to flinch he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 am

Vlad snarls as he stands his ground and hunches his back.
Ryuk smiles and does a ballerina move.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:07 am

Kandra looks at Ryuk, Are you part fairy too? ._e
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:15 am

Letum looked Vlad Alixia opened her eyes weakly. "D-don't Vlad come on your not strong going against a god just stupid.. I don't want you to die or Letum not like my family did.." she rasped coughing up more blood. Though she didn't want to pass out she shook violently. Thanatos smirks at Vlad. "You dare challenge a god?" he questioned and laughed. "But you can't you couldn't even protect the girl! The girl who chooses the path for all the souls and you still want to fight?" he asked frowning a bit.

"Your right Thanatos I can choose the path of the souls.." Alixia mummbled she looked up at him her eyes gleaming, "and your path was already set to go to hell!" she shouted it was true he was destined to be banashed to hell by the other gods.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:20 am

Gabbi opens her eyes, looking around. SUrrounded by demons, she growls deeply and rips all their heads off. Kandra sat there, looking away from the fairy, she sees that the vampire and demon little battle stopped.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:21 am

Letum placed Alixia down he then looked at his father who still had a victory smirk but he was pale probuly knowing what Alixia saying was right for once.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 am

Gabbi wipes the blood off her hands. Disgusted at the smell she walks back in through the gates of hell. Dodging then cerebus.
Kandra watches as Vellath startrs randomly juggling muffins.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:59 am

Letum picks up Alixia before going to hell he placed her on some molten lava which slowly heals her wounds from his father he sighed. "Are you sure you wern't born in hell instead of earth?" he questioned frowning irritatedly. She opened her eyes a bit and stared at him and nodded. "Yes Gomen for worrying you," she said she shooed him. "Now while I heal go get Vlad," she said he nodded and went back to his fathers place.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:16 am

(I.Hate.My.Neighbors. -_-)

Kandra looks down, seeing Alixia, I wonder what happened...
Gabbi looks over at Alixia, walking up to her with a curious look, What happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:27 am

(What happened? Still the ahem thing?)

Alixia looked up at Gabbi with a weak smile, "would you beleive me if I said I had a 1,000 year old person inside of me who destroyed part of my organs to get out, a god tortured me made my arm bleed and searching to kill me like I killed him?" she asked cocking her head to the side. "So i'm right here healing.." she winced as one of her organs regenerated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Beyond
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: