cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Beyond

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 am

(yes, about every god damn second they're fucking right above my head.)

Gabbi nods, Thats gotta hurt like a bitch. What does this god want from you anyway? WHats his business to treat you like a slave.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:01 am

Vlad stays in one spot glaring at the bastard as his eyes begin to glow dark red, in a flash the god is dead on the floor as he feels his powers strengthen, he huffs as he looks up and sees letum, Eh..
Ryuk looks up at Kandra and smiles before vanishing to the human world and killing people, sitting and bugging kira for shits and giggles because he hates the living shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:13 am

(xD poor kira, actually no, fuck him.)

Kandra shakes her head, Psycho people these days... yawning she looks over to lava boiling down in a stem down the lava rocky like wall, Satan needs air conditioning.

Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:14 am

Ryuk comes back and sits by kandra covered in blood.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:20 am

Kandra doesnt bother looking up, Welcome back. Did you and Kira have an accident or...?
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:27 am

Ryuk grins mischeviously, That is possible.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:59 am

Kandra laughs, That sounds very kinky for a minute there...
Vellath flicks his tail rolling his eyes. Never knew shinigami's could be gay he said in his mind. kandra looked at him hearing hios thoughts, O-e
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 am

Ryuk chuckles, shaking his head, Im not gay you dumb lizard
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:29 am

Kandra sits there with a What the fuck is going on" face.
Vellath flicks his tail, slamming it into the ground disagreeing, Lies!
Kandra facepalms.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:11 am

Ryuk shakes his head, No lies.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:33 am

Vellath huffs, ahRK FIN KEL LOST PRODah, DO VED ViiNG KO FIN KRah he huffs in dragon language. Turning his head he pokes Kandra in the back with a claw boredly.
Kandra pushes his huge muzzle away, YOu and your language is so confusing.
Vellath rolls his green eyes, looking up at the ceiling, then down below at the angel and the girl laying in there.

(Translation:: (its from a game my brother plays, the game is beast >D but anyways hes saying a prophecy. Well two lines of it::
And the scrolls have fortold
Of black wings in the cold

ima add Vellath's form since hes his own character selffdhjsbfjhkbsdhjlfn yah and im bored so dont yell at me)

Name- Vellath
NickNames- Vel
Age- unknown
Race- Demon Dragon
Gender- male
Realm- n.a (hes always with Kandra and whereever she goes)
Father/Mother- n.a
Looks- he has 3 different forms::
DRagon form:: https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/vellat10.jpg
Human Form:: https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/vellat11.jpg
Pissed off Human form:: https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/mad_ve10.jpg
He has ear piercings, 3 on his right ear and 2 on the other. He wears a chain around his neck in either forms. His eyes are also green when in dragon form or human.
Bio- Vellath is Kandra's Watcher. usually humans,demons,fairies, etc get a dragon Watcher when alone in the world, this usually only happens rarely, about 0.00001 out of 5 % chance you're gonna get one. But yes anyways Once Kandra's mentor died Vellath popped up, his job is to fight along with Kandra and make sure she doesn't die before he does. When in dragon form he can talk to you in your mind, he can talk to more than 1 people at once. No its not a thought-reading thing, hes actually talking to you. He rarely changes into human form only if needed.
Powers- Dragon/Human form.
Weapons- Uh dragon fire usually duh -_-, in human form he usually has two machete like swords.
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)- He doesnt remember his Human life but he was chosen at 13 and trained and turned into a dragon, hundreds of years of living in the dragonkin world he was finally chosen by the dragon elders to Watch Kandra.

(I made a new site, check out the MLRP site announcements for the link)
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 am

(Lol awesome pic Kat <3)

Alixia sat up finnaly healed she swung her arm around a bit standing up she put her hair in a ponytail. "Why does it have to be so hot in hell?" she asked frowning a bit. Letum looked at Vlad and chuckled a bit and jumped down by him.

"Well come on my dads dead and Alixia should be healed by now.." he mummbled.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:04 pm

)(Sign up on me website >D http://wolfordie.forumotion.com/
ANYWAYS)

Kandra sits crosslegged on the edge of the cliff. Staring down at the lava.
Gabbi looks up at Alixia, sitting down on a rock and crossing her legs, YOu get use to it after a while.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:37 am

Axilia shrugged and sat next to Gabbi and sighed. "I know I will but seriously has Satan ever herd of air conditioning?" she said with sarcasm she looked at the lava twirling it around her fingures she looked around. "I wonder why the demons havn't cause a ruckus yet it's strange especially hell," she said to no one in paticular.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:11 am

Gabbi shrugs, They're prolly having a rave or planning something evil. I dunno. Fucking demons.
Kandra looked at gabbi, I heard that.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:19 am

Axilia smiled gently. "Not you Kandra the other fucking demons" she said then stood up swinging her arms childishly. "Soo why did Hades send you here? I mean I don't see why he would send you here when you clearly are strong," she stated seeing Gabbi's past when she killed her parents. "And I understand why you did the things you did," she stated gently hoping not to anger the angel with her stupid questions. Or pointless however she sees it.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 am

JESSICA IS RFETARDED_)))

kandra smirks, Derr okay.
Gabbi looks at Alixia straight in the eye, hades put me in "Retirement", sending me here. he already has a new assassin backstabbing bitchy whore for that role. So he sent me here. Satan doesnt care, just as long as I dont try to escape then he'll oleave me alone. she looks away, tiliting her head a bit at the thought of leaving this worthless realm.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:30 am

(Why is she retarded again Kat?)

Axilia sighed and crossed her arms doing a thinking face, "hm....." she sat down crossing her legs she put her fist under her chin, "well I don't think the assasin whore will actully serve under him and would you want to leave?" she asked understanding Gabbi completly. She looked at Kandra and grinned throwing her hands up in a cheer way, "Yay! We are forgiven," she said with a small grin that made her look about 10 years old even though she wasn't that short. She then looked at Vellath with a curious look then looked down then at the endless sky. Her eyes became a bit glassy before she shook her head and sat down she smiled at Vellath and Kandra. "You two must take very good of each other right?" she asked then looked down, "like a family? Or something more or less," she mummbled moving her hand across the hard ground making drawings of the gods and other designs she liked.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:19 am

(cuz she is a jessica)\

Gabbi shakes her head, EH I'd rather be dead.
Kandra glanced at Alixia and narrowed her eyes, her eyes turning a dark red as her voice spoken deep and dark, No. He's not family nor anything closer than that. What is it your business to know?
Vellath's green eyes turned dark as he glared down at Alixia, taking it as an insult to his Watcher duties. If you knew anything about dragons you would keep your little nose out of our business. Watcher Dragons. Look it up. he flicks his tail, growling to himself.
Gabbi looked up at the demon and the dragon, No need to be snappy. It was just a question. -_-
Vellath growls. Kandra grabs onto one of his horns, yanking his head to the side to calm him down.
Vellath shakes his head, swooping down towards gabbi after jumping off the cliff, landing on a rock, crouched down as he switched to human form, face to face with Gabbi as he growled, You wouldn't know anything about dragons either, hmm angel?
Gabbi moved back, her face set in her usual scowl, No I don't actually. No, I don't feel like making a book poof into my hands to read about you stupid reptiles and your stupid laws just cause you are too lazy to explain it to people whom ask a simple question with out an insult at all to you. But oh look, you take it as if it was a surprise. I guess she wasn't your first. her eyes narrowed, blazing with anger as they were still a light brown.
Vellath was on the verge to wrap his hand around her neck, stopping himself though as Kandra poofed beside him, digging her nails into his shoulder to stop him from ripping Gabbi's head off, We see your point angel. We didn't mean any harm. But take it as a warning. Kandra growled, poofing back onto the cliff and sitting away from the edge. Vellath stood up and glanced at Alixia, still glaring he shifts his glare to Gabbi. Spitting on the Lava rock ground floor next to Gabbi's shoe. Gabbi's eyes narrowed even more as she crossed her arms, standing her ground as the dragon stood there hesitatin to kill the angel. He shakes his head and poofs back up onto the cliff in dragon form her watches them closely.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:12 pm

(XD true true.)

Axilia flinched back and looked down, "I'm sorry your right it wasn't my buisness and by something I didn't mean anything like that I mean't as a protector I didn't mean to offend you," she apologized. She stood up grinning a bit childishly. "Well I must be going now my 'parents' should be waiting for me and Letum," Axilia said then bowed. "It was very nice to meet the all of you and good luck Gabbi you don't belong here," she stated and went towards the ferri then jumped onto the boat just when it was setting off she landed on her butt with a slight oomph she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:19 pm

(IM A MOTHA FUCKIN FAIRY
oops shorry bout dat im on crack dish morning and shomething broke in mah brainnn, my neighbors r gun get shot Very Happy
STOP THROWING YOUR TAMPONS ON STAGE THEY WANT CONDOMS, THE TAMPONS ARENT CIGARETTES.
As you can see I...
have been...
lonely
xDD)

gabbi nodded, yawning a bit, thinking to herself for a moment, she poofed onto the ferri, making it in time, sitting next to Alixia with popcoirn bag in her hands, offering Alixia, Want some popcooorrrn???
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm

Axilia jumped slightly, "Holy shit Gabbi you startled me!" she said touching where her heart would be beating rapidly, "and where did you get the popcorn?" she questioned doing a 0_o face put she took some anyway. "Hm yummy," she purred childishly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Gabbi shrugs, Oh I dunno where I got the popcorn. It just appeared in my hands. Its boring in Hell, thank god I had that opportunity to leave eh?
Kandra watched as the two poofed. Satan's gonna be pissed...
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Axilia smiled and nodded taking another peice and popping it in her mouth, "so why did didn't you go anyway? And suddenly come? Ooops sorry you may have your reason's," she said softly yet a bit childishly. She popped another one in her mouth and kicked her legs up on a chair a human that was going to sit in it death glared at her she waved her hand and the human spirit moved away.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Gabbi tilted her head staring down, looking up, i dunno, guess my brain hasnt been on for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Beyond
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: