cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:40 am

Daniel gets up after healing himself and walks over to kameron, pulling up a seat beside her he looks at her cards and chuckles, leaning down a bit he whispers in her ear, Interesting hand there, love.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:02 am

Kameron smirks, Kratos peeks up, Keeping a poker face is crucial. But my cards say more. Kratos flicks his tail slamming his cards down. Kameron puts her cards down, smoking the cat by winning the round. Sticking her tongue out as the cat glared.

Marissa stands up, glaring at the old man, What is it that you want, Leo?
Leo coughs harshly, looking back up at the angel, Thats the issue. I'm dying slowly and want my soul out of this worthless old man's body. This human is terrible idea to take over. Take it form me, and I'll give you an award.
marissa narrows her eyes even more, Something says I shouldn't trust you and your rotten demonic soul trapped in a humans body. Thats hilarious actually. What did my father do? Kill the poor guy and shove you head up his ass?
Leo growls deeply standing up.
marissa smirks, You don't scare me anymore. Now why is it that you warped me here. The real truth.
Leo narrows his eyes, Problem is, that was the truth. Take me out of my misery.
Marissa shakes her head, No can do.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 am

Daniel rests his head ontop of kams head and flicks his snake tongue out at kratos.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 am

Leo explains the entire thing about he can take her role as an Angel of Life.
Marissa takes the assholes soul without hesitation, Like it would work anyway. Dumbass. she tosses around the black orb known as a demonic soul a bit. Making it poof as the body collasped onto the floor.
Kam takes her galsses off looking up at Daniel, What the fuck was that O-e
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 am

daniel looks down and raises an eyebrow at Kam, what was what?
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:34 am

Kam shakes her head, Ah nothing its prolly the hallucinagines.
Marissa kicks the body in the head a couple times after leaving the old cabin. Noticing she was in the middle of nowhere in a dark forest at night and unable to see shit she starts walking through, keeping her guard up.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:35 am

allister crouches in a tree near the cabin and watches the angel as his eyes flash brightly.
Daniel smiles, rubbing her back softly. Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 am

Kratos hisses at Kam to resume the game, Kam smirks, Alrightyyy
Kratos looks around seeing the bar start to empty. THe other guys that were playing with them lose the game and rage quit and leave.
Marissa feels a cold chill go up her spine, as she felt another presence. Walking faster she sticks a hand out to make sure she doesnt faceplant a tree.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:44 am

Allister follows her through the trees as he watches the trees move past him.
Daniel grins as he sits down on the floor and barks like a dog.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:47 am

Kam looked down at Daniel, Oh really? a random blonde comes up and pets daniel on the head, AWW WHAT A CUTE PUPPY!!! Kam looks at the chick with a WTF?! face.
Marissa stops turning around, still not able to see, Hello...
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 am

Daniel looks up at the chick and snarls, flicking his arm out a snake flies at the chicks face as he sits back down and smiles at Kam, Yup, really.
Allister sits in the tree and stares at the angel quietly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:53 am

Kam puts her hands over her eyes, AH! what the fuuck was that!
THe chick screams and dies. (xDD)
kratos flicks his tail looking at Kameron's cards that fell onto the table >D
Marissa takes a couple steps back, feeling the angry presence. She summons a dagger into her hands just in case, walking slowlyback through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:54 am

Daniel snarls at Kratos and flips kams cards up, wiping his memory of the cards as he looks at kam, a snake.
allister moves through the trees behind her quietly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 am

Kam moves her hands picking her cards back up, looking at Daniel, Nevermind I dont wanna know
Kratos shakes his head wondering what happened.
Marissa stops again, closing her eyes for a moment she opens them again as they were her still human green she turned around as her eyes were in nightvision, looking at Allister she jumped at the tall figure, Jesus christ! You scared the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 am

Allister swings down from the tree, remaining in the darkness as he watches her intently.
Daniel chuckles, sending the snake onto the table he makes it dance for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Kam laughs at the snake.
Kratos rolls his eyes, pulling out a bottle of vodka, before he could take a drink Kam grabbed it.
Kratos sighed, I can't drink any vodka around you evere. Right.
Kam smirks nodding.
Marissa dismisses the dagger looking at Allister she takes a step back to ease him, Allister, Im no threat to you.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Allister moves out of the darkness, only to be covered in a long black cloak and a mask over his lips, he nods slightly as he keeps his eyes down.
Daniel chuckles as he summons the snake back to him, Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Kameron smirks, leaning against Daniel in his chair, she wraps an arm around his shooulders as she continued to play poker with the demonic cat who was making snide comments. Or complaints.
Marissa looks around her surroundings seeing as she was backed up against a tree she looked back at Allister, I won't hurt you. Trust me or not, I won't hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:10 pm

allister nods again, slowly moving towards her. I believe you... he says with a rather dull sigh as he stands in front of her and looks down at his palms covered by gloves. I appologize for my rude innturption on your family reunion. he mumbles.
Daniel chuckles, wrapping an arm around Kams waist he grins at her.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Kam looks up at him, That grin worries me but makes me feel happy at the same time she says smiling.
Marissa shakes her head, YOu didn't interrupt. I was already finishing him off. she looks down at a leaf that was moving, although she felt no wind.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Daniel chuckles, Would i hurt you babydoll? he says with a grin.
Allister nods as he wraps his arms around marissa and hugs her gently.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Marissa smiles, wrapping her arms around him, hugging him back she closes her eyes.
Kam blinks, Whaaaaa?
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Daniel chuckles, rubbing her shoulder, Nothin babe, nothin at all.
Allister sighs, relaxing slightly he winces a bit at the pain jumps up his arms.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Marissa looks up at Allister, Babe, whats wrong?
Kameron looks at him, Le derp.
Kratos looks up with a -_-' face, EH, play the game or go suck faces somewhere else!
Kameron rolls her eyes, Kratos walks over to the bar grabbing some rum.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Daniel grins at kratos, Im surprised your not suckin faces with that female cat over there. he says with a nod of his head towards the silver girl cat sitting infront of thunes office.
Allister growls softly, nothing...
Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next