cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Rowan comes into the bar cloaked in darkness as she sits at the bar and lowers her head, darkness dancing behind her as a cloak, as the cloak forms into an over coat she leans forward and lays her head on her her arms and looks around for a bar tendress, a soft smile upon her face as she shakes the hood from her head. her long dark hair falling down her back in waves as light green streaks dance down the hair in waves like lightning.

Daniels head snaps up from a book that he was reading as he looks at the witch sitting on the bar stool towards the back and grins, Well well well....
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Anthony stood up, looking at Thune he kisses her on the cheek. Walking out into the bar he looks at Kameron who was asleep in a chair, Wake up, you gotta pick up something.
Kameron opens her eyes, taking off her shades that blocked out the sun looking at Tony, Huh whaa?
TOny sighs, Just go to this address, Pick up someone from there for me. I'll stay here. Bring Kratos with you.
Kameron stands up and stretches and yawn, nodding she takes the paper with the address on it, walking up to Daniel she kisses him on the cheek, I gotta go run errands for the boss babe, I'll be back in a couple hours.

Marissa sits there looking outside the cabin, seeing her bike she walks out there going through her backpack for her cellphone seeing as it wasnt in there. Knowing that Tony sent someone to pick her up she waited.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Daniel nods, sitting down and reading his book again.

Rowan sighs as she walks around the counter and starts to serve up drinks since all of the tenders had left. taking a sip of beer and whisky mixed she trembled slightly at the burning down her throat as she pulled her glove tighter over her hand.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:10 pm

Kameron left with Kratos on her heels. Taking the club car, she fires it up and drives off into the middle of nowhere.

Couple hours later.

Kameron arrives at the cottage, seeing Marissa sit on her bike looking at the car headlights. Kameron and Kratos get out of the car, marissa smiles standing up as they run up to eachother and hug, Kam! I havent seen you in foreber!!
Kameron tilts her head. As they both go off in confusion Kameron asks if she lost her memory. Marissa nods, I must have because I woke up here and this is a witch house
Kameron frowns. They both get in the car and leave. Kratos purrs as Marissa rubs his ears, Kratos feeling happy that she was back. But sad that she didn't remember him.

Arrived at the bar

kameron and Marissa walk into the bar, Marissa looks around seeing the bar looked just l;ike the old one but in the desert. Tony looks up sighing.

Last edited by Laynna the Freak on Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Allister looks up from his chess game with daniel and raises an eyebrow.
Thune sighs as she sits like l and stares blankly and dully out the window, wishing everything was normal again.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Marissa looks at Kameron with a confused face. Kameron leads her downstairs. This is your house, your room is back there. Kratos followed them, not letting Marissa out of his sight.
Kameron leads her into the bedroom, explaining to her who most of the people were upstairs and giving her some past memories... And then theres... Allister. I don't know much about him but thats your ex husband...
Marissa's eyes widen. Husband? I was married?
Kameron nods, So yeah... thats pretty much all i know.
Kratos flicked his tail, speaking for once, Besides me, i am your cat, Yes I can talk and im a demon kiotty from hell :3
Marissa stares at him with a ._. face. Kratos nudges her elbow. Marissa smiles petting him. Kameron smiles, Glad nothing else happened to you m.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Allister shakes his head and leans back down and continues his chess game, It cant be her... she doesn't reek of angel... he sighs as he looks up at Daniel and nods, Your move.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Marissa looks up at kameron, WHy would you think i got rid of my memory...
kameropn shrugs shaking her head, Probably to just get away from the past. Maybe you made a mistake and the witch did something wrong. I dunno.
Marissa looks around, couldn't we bring my memory back... i don't wanna live confused forevr...
As if a lightbulb popped up above Krato's head he looked up at Marissa, I have a friend we can see to do that but the soul you are using right now is still angelic so your powers and immortality wopuld come back. But not the role you had.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Rowan sits at another table and quietly plays chess with herself, thinking quietly as she waves a hand to move the pieces like the harry potter chess board.
Allister sighs as he sits up straight and his whole back cracks.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:33 pm

COOPLE HOURS LATER IN HELL WITH KRATOS

(fucking caps0

As a rrandom voodopo witch dude did a back track spell restoring Marissa's memories and angelic immortality. As the powers were too hard to get back they poof back to the bar in the bedroom, Marissa groans. Wanting to slit kratos' throat, she lays on the bed, no energy.
Kratos makes a happy face, cuddling up next to her, Yay ity work! Very Happy:D except for the voodo guy has your powers along wiotht he witch,
Marissa growls, I know this. Now i have to go track those down and shoot you with it.
kameron jumps off the walls happy that Marissa was back.
Tony woke up with a jolt, feeling an angel presence again he sighs.

(SHORT POST WITH NO DETAILS EVERRRRRRRRRRRR)
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:12 am

Rowan sighs as she looks up and mutters something to herself and then lowers her head and continues to play.

Daniel sighs as he moves one piece and looks up at allister, Seems like the ex's got her memory back... he grumbles as he watches Allister wince in a bit of annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:27 am

(just woke up and its like 2:10.... fell asleep like at 11pm last night >> what teh fooook
and im listening to this scary ass Silent Hill song in darkness by myself in my room... o_o)
, below my bed looks fucking scary ))

Kameron stands up and stretches, Well Im gonna leave the room before it gets bloody.
Kratos nods following her out of the run, well more like running out of the room first. Kameron walks upstairs, walking over to Daniel she sits on his lap. Kratos jumps up onto the table, looking at the chessboard, moving the pieces for them, Haha! i win!
Anthony looks up and facepalms.
Kratos flicks his tail. Looking at the chessboard he cackles, Good game. i shall run away now. he poofs over by Rowan, looking at the Wizard's Chess, I has not seen these in ages!

Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:13 am

Rowan looks up and smiles, Care to play then, Kratos? she raises an eyebrow as she wipes a hand over the board and resets the game.
Daniel chuckles as he wraps his arms around kam and hugs her tightly, Missed you too baby.
Thune giggles as she falls over onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 am

Kratos flicks his tail, Sure, I got nothing better to do :O he wraps his tail around his paws after sitting down, staring down at the chess board.
Kameron smiles hugging him back.
Anthony looks at Thune and laughs, Freak. He sits down on the ground beside the couch looking at Thune then back to his hands, twiddling with his thumbs.
Marissa sighs, she sits up and takes her shows off. Laying back down on the bed forcing her eyes closed. Feeling like she didn't get sleep in days.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 am

Rowan smiles softly as she moves one of the pieces with a wave of her hand, she looked up at the cat and smiled, So your allisters? she asked with a raise of her brow.
Thune giggles as she pokes the back of tonys head.
Allister and daniel sigh in unsion as they look up at eachother.
Daniel chuckles as he pokes kams cheek and sticks his tongue out at Kam.

Last edited by Ring Master Alexander on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 am

(Him? xD)

Kratos moves a piece with his tail, looking up, Hmmwhat? Oh, yes. I guess you could say that.
Anthony turns poking Thune's face, POKER FACEEEE!
Kameron looks uip, Oh really?! she grabs a stick, poking him in the face reapeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 am

Rowan chuckles softly as she leans foreward on her elbows,Interesting... she waves a finger at the board and smashes the piece kratos just moved.
Daniel chuckles, smiling at kam.
thune facepalms.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:18 am

Kratos stares at the board, then glares up at Rowan, What!What!What!What!WHat!
His tail puffs up.
Kameron looks over at Kratos, hearing him freak out, Oh noez, hes gonna explode into a puffball she laughs, turning back to Daniel, kissing him on the nose.
Anthony chuckles, stopping, Sorry, the demon is making me hyper
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:21 am

Rowan grins as she gestures to her queen piece holding onto his king's crown, Aye?
thune giggles as she hugs tony.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 34 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:29 am

Anthony's grin widens, kissing Thune on the lips softly.
Kratos turns into a big black puffball. THe chess set blows up randomly. his fur sets. Check mate. >3
Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34