cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME TO THE RP s:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:50 pm

jaemey sighed, looking down at the photo it reminded her of her parents, tears were welling up in her eyes.
chris smiled at her. "Oh really now?"
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Dillan noticed this and hugged her looking at Evaline with the picture up Evaline glared at the two people by her then went to Dillan and took the picture so he can stroke her hair as she probuly would cry Evaline looked at the pic and smiled at Christoph. "Yes if I diden't then why would I put up with you for a year?" she asked teasingly Dillan looked at the pic one more time. "Who are those people Eve?" he asked she sighed and looked at him. "Guess can't hide forever those are my parents they used to beat me for being diffrent." Evaline said she took off her shirt and tang top to show him the siccor like scars on her back and small bruises that almost healed from how bad her dad beat her. "Mom diden't want to hurt me but my dad well he told her if she diden't he would kill me and her all together." Evaline said with a sigh. "That was before I could control shadows and fire." Evaline said with a smile she put her shirt back on. "They also carved a dragon on my neck." she said pointing to it. "My mother was a healer and my dad was a demon he made sure the mark stayed there as my mom healed me." she said and put the picture in her pocket. "Thats when I ran away when I found my powers it was eather get abused every day or find somewhere to live thats when I came here and.." she mummbled and looked at the sky trying to remeber the rest.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Jaemey nodded, closing her hand around the onyx ring on her finger. leaning against dillan she let out a sigh. chris rose an eyebrow. "Oh hey now, dont go gettin smart with me lady!" he said with a playful growl, tackling her into the grass. a : P look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Evaline giggled and flipped him over. "Ha!!" she laughed Dillan grabbed her hand and intwined it with his and rested his head lightly on hers
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Christophe grinned. rolling back over ontop of her. "Oh really now?" he said with another cocky smile, pinning her to the ground. "Ha..Ha!" leaning down he kissed her. the cocky smile still on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Ealine kissed him back with a smirk on her face to.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Jaemey sighed, rolling the ring around in her finger. her eyes lowered to their intertwined hands. a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Dillan sighed and looked at the sky 2 hours has passed by so they had 10 hours left until they leaved he smiled at Jaemey warmly
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm

jaemey sighed, cracking her neck she rose to her feet. "what do you guys want to do?" chris shrugged, standing to his feet, his back covered in sand. "What ever."
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Evaline got up and looked at the sky she went to her tent and came back with fireworks. "Don't ask.." she said when she saw Dillan open his mouth he shut it quikly
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Jaemey and christophe smile, looking at the fireworks. jaemey clicks her fingers together and they light with a spark, then a small ball of flame.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Evaline dropped the fire works. "Hey at least wait till I put them down!!" Evaline whined Dillan laughed she went into her tent and brought out water balloons and more fireworks Dillan lit them at the sparks then threw a balloon at Eve. "Hahahaha Eve is a wet fox!!!" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 pm

jaemey let out a laugh. smiling at evaline she stood by dillan, clicking her fingers under the ball of fire it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Dillans eyes shined. "Ooooo Jaemeys cool!" he cheered. (these two act more like nina and rain when they first met.) Evaline spit water out and imagined a fish on her head like a cartoon and soon enough there was flopping she bit it with a grin
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm

jaemey laughed. patting dillan on the head. looking at the fish chris raised an eyebrow like Wtf?

Ooc:: Ikr?!
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:52 pm

Dillan smiled and frowned at the fish in Evalines mouth thats she trying to kill which she did she padded like a fox and summoned three others fishes she imagined a camp fire which it did she was busy cookieing it when Chris gave her the WTF look. "Hey you were hyper and I got hyper off of you so bleh!!!" Evaline said when she relized she diden't have a fire she looked at Dillan he sighed and started a fire Evaline jumped back and pulled the fish off. "Hmm fish is done!!" she cheered and took the bite out of the one she already had
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:53 pm

chris rubbed his face with his palm. "Riight.."
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Evaline looks at him with the fish in her mouth like thisWELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 Foxy she chomped the rest of it and tackled him. "What I like fish fish is good for foxs and in case you forgot im a fox!!!!" she said and poked his cheek
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:00 pm

chris smiled, nipping her shoulder. "So true." alex sat up, letting out a loud yawn he moved back to the main tent, rubbing his eyes. he stopped, waving at evaline and dillan.
"Mornin guys, and girls."
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Evaline giggled as Chris nipped her shoulder she looked at Alez and glomped him on the ground. "Good morning Alex!" she chirped her whiskers came out. "Want some fish?" she asked unaware she was still on him Dillan coughed an dpointed to Alex Evaline giggled nervously she hoped off him helping him up. "Sorry Alex.." she said with a grin Dillan waved back. "Good morning." he said
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:06 pm

alex jumped at evalines surprising happiness. rubbing his eyes he shrugged. "Nah im good, thanks though." he let out a loud yawn. picking up a long silver can he chugged it in a matter of minutes.
jaemey growled. "Damn it xander wth! tht was my arizona!!" alex and jaemey then burst into laughter. christophe just sat there facepalming over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Evaline grabbed both of Christophs hands and tied them together putting a collor on him she then put a leash on and held it. "Hes my prisoner!!!!!" she yelled happly Dillan faceplamed. "Baka!!!!" he yelled at her she smiled happly Dillan chuckled at Jaemeys remark he put out the fire and grabbed a fish eating it in two minutes. "Evaline.." Dillan said she looked at him. "Yesh?" she asked. "Since when was your boyfriend your prisioner?" he asked she smiled. "Just now.." she said he eyed the cookie crumbs on her cheek she wiped them off he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:13 pm

christophe drew both hands to his face, facepalming over and over again still. jaemey did the same, laughing to herself at evalines hyperness.
"Riiight..." alexander said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Evaline tied his arms to his body then did the same to Alex and Dillan she smiled. "Jaemey!!! I got three pets!!!" she cheered Dillan sighed Evaline gave Dillans leash to her she smiled and sat down. "Thats what you get for ummm..." she said and started to think. "I forgot!!!" she said and laughed Dillan faceplamed. "WE are not pets Evaline we are demons and a dragon." Dillan said she did a evil grin with a glint. "Oh really?" she asked evilly he gulped hiding behind Jaemey. (I can totally imagin this!!! and im laughing my ass off with Alex and Chris with -_-' faces Chris is trying to face plam but failing)
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Jaemey smiled, turning around in her chair she untied dillan. looking up at the sky she let out a sigh. "2 minutes. better go wake the rest of the crew up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE RP s:
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: