cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME TO THE RP s:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:35 am

Laynna smiles listening to Evaline sing, waking up and fixing her hair, walking to the main tent she leans against the door watching DIllan and Jaemey cook, " Awww now that's cute!"
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:40 am

Dillan blushed. "Huh?" he asked passing Jaemey some ingrediants. Jeez why do they haf't to make a big deal? She was his master and he was her guardian. he looked up at Evaline as she walked in he waved she waved back he yawned and pulled out plates for everyone and set them down he sniffed damn it smelled good
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:40 am

Jaemey laughed, as she continued cooking alex and christophe stepped into the tent, moving around they situated the seats so everyone could have a spot to sit and relax, possibly eat for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 am

Laynna sits down by Alex, she yawns again almost passing out at the table.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:47 am

alex looked at laynna from the other side of the stadium, shaking his head he began to sing whispers in the dark to himself as he threw some chairs around. not making eye contact jaemey blushed brighter than a beet about laynna saying aww. letting a sigh go she used her powers to shoot a flock of doves up into the sky for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:48 am

Evaline kissed Christoph. "Good morning hun." she said in a british acent she hugged Alexander then went to Laynna ruffleing her hair she went to the kids putting her hat on Dillan she gasped. "Dillans not a dragon hes a cat." she teased the hat went over one of his eyes he blushed. "Hey!!" he whined Evaline ruffled Jaemeys hair. "Sup girl." she said Dillan struggled to get away from Evalines hug but failed he moved his eyes to the other derection blushing shyly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 am

Laynna sighs shaking her head at Evaline and her crazyness, Hey just cause im shorter than you doesn't mean you need to treat me like a 2 year old!" she laughs tipping her chair back.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 am

jaemey laughed. waving at evaline. "Hungry everyone?" xander laughed. nodding to himself while he kept singing. jumping down into the ring he grabbed some food, christophe standing behind evaline as he kissed her back. "Mornin sunshine." jaemey growled. "Sulfuric acid!"
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 am

Laynna waves at everyone, a butterfly comes in and lands on Jaemey's head, "Can butterflies pooop?" she laughs falling out of her chair.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 am

Evaline laughed. "I think it may be better to say morning Moonlight than sunshine." she said with a giggle she looked at Laynna. "You sure about that Laynna." she teased shyly she snapped her fingures and was in a outfit that looked like this.WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 Coolkid she giggled and set her hair down she played with her gloves nad giggled. "Im a cool punk kid." she said trying to sound tough. "Christoph can you help me sound tough?" she asked teasing him. She kissed him back. "Hmmm today seems more happy than usally oh!!!! I forgot I baked chocolate chip cookies their in my tent!" she whined and sniffled. Dillan put food on everyones plates then went to get the cookies when he cam eback he had a 0_o face carrying a heavy looking bag. "How big did you make these cookies?" he asked she shifted her eyes. "Not telling." she said Dillan put her hat back on her head. Evaline looks at Laynna. "Yes yes I think they can." she said then laughed falling down on her ass
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:00 am

Christophe facepalmed. "Drunkies.." Jaemey nodded, shaking her head her blond hair falling in her face.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:03 am

Laynna laughs looking at Evaline, then looking at Dillan, she points, "Dragon boy slipped something in our drinks!!" Laynna cracks up falling backwards in her chair doing a backflip then hitting the wall with her head, "Ow!" she laughs rubbing the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:05 am

Dillan pulls out a huge as cookie. "I think she is drunk she made a cookie this fucking big!" It was as big as him Evaline laughed holding her sides. "My cookie!!!" she laughed. "All you peeps cna have one!!" she said. Evaline hugged Christoph. "You know you like it." she teased Dillan sighed he went to Jaemey. "Remind me to watch her to and keep sugar away from her I think she had a coffee cake with cinimon on it." he said then did a 0_0 face at Laynna. "No!!!" he yelled he pointed at Evaline. "She was the last one in the kitchen and Jaemey was atching me." he said. Evaline laughed because Laynna hit her head.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 am

Jaemey sighs, leaning against dillan. "I beleive you." Christophe just sat there wide eyed like what the fuck?!
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:09 am

Laynna laughs histerically, Oh my god!! whats going on! " she laughs then grabs her stomach as if someone stabbed her. She stopped laughing then started panting, "Oh goddess." she looks back n forth at people, her eyes going black, she covers them and takes off through the roof and dissappears.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:11 am

Alex stood in a field a few hundred miles away coughing. he gripped his chest tightly. a shield on his back, sword sheathed at his waist kneeling down he rubbed his eyes again. trying not to lose control. christophe facepalmed back at the main tent. jaemey looked at dillan. grabbing a cookie she split it in quarters, passing a bit to him. "cookie?" she smiled looking at the ley around his neck still.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:15 am

(( Im drunk on fucking sugar don't ask and my hyperness in on Katrina!!!!! Also I had a coffee cake with cinimon on it pudding and a double chocolate chip cookie!))

Evaline stops laughing and looks at Laynna running she looks at Christoph. "Okay iv'e calmed down." (OMG now im fucking calm!) she said with a paece sign Dillan sighed and smiled. "Thanks Jaemey." he said and took a peice he looked at Evaline trying to get a cookie he blocked her path she pressed her ears to her head to her head she started to sing again.

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is a beautiful
accident, turbulent, succulent
opulent permanent, no way
I wanna taste it
Don't wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby

Is it enough?
Is it enough?
Is it enough to breathe?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

Is it enough?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
oh

She stopped and sudden felt a pain that Alexander was feeling her eyes glowed she sensed him she shook it off and smiled and fell sleep on the ground. Dillan sighed and took her to her tent and layed her on her bed. "Christoph how the hell did you fall in love with her?" he asked knowing Christoph would just shake his head and say Idk.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:18 am

christophe grinned. "Dont ask me." he looked at evaline, sensing his brothers pain too. he growled moving out of the tent he stood there trying to figure out what was going on. jaemey sighed bored she moved out of her tent, walking over to dillan she poked him for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:20 am

Dillan smirked and poked her back and kept poking her trying to tickle her. Evaline growled and went to find Laynna she spotted her. "Laynna I know your not in the mood but your bf is in pain a few hundred miles away!" Evaline yelled up to her
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:22 am

Jaemey laughed, hugging dillan she moved off up a different hill from the main tent, sitting at the edge she began to sing softly, her legs swinging back and forth as her dress lit up some of the night, her hair blowing out in the wind in all different directions as she sat there calmly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:23 am

Laynna sighs, her wings turning black slowly, she sits on the boulder hugging her knees closing her eyes but saying loudly for Evaline to hear, "Now is not the time. yes i know. Please go.... now while you can." turning her head to look at Evaline, eyes pitched black. Turning away then taking off. Laynna lands by Alex, she pants breathing in deeply, her eyes back to normal, she puts her hand on his shoulder, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:25 am

alex sputtered a growl, knocking her out of the runic circle surronding him. 'Run..' was all he could manage to say before the sky shot a bolt of blackened lighting down on him and then he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:30 am

Dillan transformed into a dragon and got on her necklace before she left and yawned he layed there calmly. Evaline nods understanding knowing that those two will need some space to be together she walked to her tent and sat on her bed her eyes pure red watching the move of everyone in the circus no matter how far they are she opened her eyes and she felt like she was watching a bunch of computer screens she saw Alex no no no his demon! She panicked watching him her eyes red she felt pain inflict her badly as she watched them the past flashed before her eyes she screamed in her head trying to block out the ringing and alexs voice run run run run run she growls and flicked she was back in her room she dropped down ice went around her tent blocking people out she slowly closed her eyes she needed sleep she closed her eyes and passed out ice breaking everything she had before she closed her eyes.
Dillan twitched he looked at Evalines tent its best for no one to bug her shes in the watchers realm gaining her new powers and form.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:33 am

Laynna hits a tree. She breathes deep air trying to calm down, looking around frantically wanting to know where he went. Sighing to herself she closes her eyes putting her hand on the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:38 am

Christophe appears beside laynna. looking at the runic circle he growled. "You know he may never come back..." watching the rune pulse with the evil energy of their father he sighed.
Alex dropped down into darkness. kneeling before his fathers throne he growled. "Alexander...What brings you to my domain?" a snarl escaped his lips before they were sewn shut. 'Archuris...Pleased to see you too father. and no reason.' With that he lunged, attacking his father, his skin splitting to reveal the demon with in him as they attacked eachother for hours.
Jaemey froze, sensing her brother in trouble she released a sigh, looking at dillan she pretended to smile for him so he wouldnt get to over-protective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE RP s:
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: