cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME TO THE RP s:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 am

Laynna wakes up flinching a bit, feeling someones sadness she looks over to Jaemey, reading her mind a bit she stays out of it and leaves Jaemey alone. Laynna looks around at the scene, looking over at Evaline, Rocks pelt the bubble from humans, Laynna sighs letting out an earthquake outside the bubble, smiling after killing an angry mob of humans. far off in the distance sirens go off and sooner the police arive with the army and the S.W.A.T. laynna growls giving them all a facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:38 am

Alex sucked in a breath, rising to his full height he rose his hand, a shock wave shot down at the humans as he growled. lunging at the s.w.a.t truck he tore it to pieces in a matter of nano seconds.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:40 am

Laynna sighs in relief looking up at Alex, "i can take care of my own problems but thank you anyways. Save your energy for something else." she smiles trying not to sound mean.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:41 am

alex just growled in response, rubbing his forehead between two fingers he tried not to shoot himself with his own energy. kneeling down he stood still, rubbing his head still, his head pounding.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:42 am

Dillan patted Jaemey on the head and hugged her. "Sorry just forget I asked." he mummbled he looked at her. "And its okay to cry don't hide your tears or you'll grow more depressed." he said wiping a tear that escaped her eyes.

Evaline looked at Laynna and laughed. "Laynna your family and family helps with each others problums." she said looking at the sky
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:44 am

Laynna sighs looking at Evaline, "Oh hush." she looks at Alex, Bad timing?
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 am

Evaline zipped her mouth shut obaying Laynnas comand she looked at the stars the light shone on all of them she looked at Dillan at least he was doing a good job taking care of Jaemey at least.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 am

Laynna looks Evaline and sighs rolling her eyes, no need to obey my "command" just teasing you, homie
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 am

Alex shakes his head in a no to laynna

Jaemey snuggles up against dillan (AWW!)

Christophe laughs, creating two snow balls he ruins the moment by throwing them at the couples
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 am

Laynna growls wiping the snow off her face, she glares at Chris, "Oh really?!"
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:00 am

(( aww so sweet))

Dillan catches the snow ball and blinks at Christoph passing it to Evaline she shoved the snowball down Christophers shirt she grabbed more snow and did the same she giggled and ran up a tree. Dillan yawned sleeply watching her wondering if Jaemey was asleep yet he gave the older peoples a look that said. 'is she asleep?'
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 am

Laynna laughs at Chris, giving Evaline a high five Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 am

Christophe smiles wickedly, vanishing under ground.

Jaemey yawns to herself. "No im not asleep dillan."

alex growls, chasing after his brother. diving under ground he starts to attack christophe.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 am

Laynna sees Alex take off, she cocks her head looking at Evaline, "Did i miss something...."
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:07 am

Evaline shrugs "I don't know he just went under ground..." Evaline said confused watching them Dillan smiled. "Well get some sleep you need some rest." he said
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am

Jaemey nods quietly, jumping out of the tree she moves back to her tent, curling up on the bed she falls asleep in a matter of seconds.
Alex and christophe come back to the surface minutes later bloodied and bruised coughing and spitting they fall down tired as shit.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 am

Evaline sighs and jumps down next to them she walks over she examined their bruises and cuts she growled in annoyance glaring at both of them. "Okay thats it what were you guys trying to do kill each other?!" she scolded the two demons crossing her arms. "Im going to heal you but if you guys attack each other again im not going to heal ya!" she snapped her eyes flashing a red she motioned Dillan over he came over he gave her two cloths she started wiping up the blood then started healing giving Laynna a 'help' look.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 am

Laynna shrugs wondering if Alex is okay or not, She smiles at the two young love birds, looking away and closing her bubble as soon as she thinks its safe. Laynna looks at Evaline sighing at the boys, walking over to Evaline she says in a whisper in her mind, What do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:18 am

alex and christophe just sat there laughing quietly. " aye, wumman 'ere fine." christophe said with a growl, pulling evaline closer he winked at her, smiling to himself alex vanished back to his tent so he could meditate.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:20 am

Evaline frowned then looked at Laynna. "Nothing now damn boys." she said and pecked his cheek she sat up telling Dillan to go back to Jaemey and get to sleep he obayed and sat at the foot of her bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:24 am

jaemey woke up, looking at dillan she smiled. trying not to say anything.
Christophe let out a laugh. "oh thanks i love you too"
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 am

Laynna sighs, "Holler if you need anything, ima go pass out. she said with a yawn and lazily stumbling her way to her tent. Falling on her bed and passing out like she said she would.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 am

alex rolled his eyes, moving back to the main tent he sighed, sitting on the floor of the ring he looked around quietly. not tempted to do anything more than just sit here. waving his hand he grabbed the box of bloodpills in the middle of the air. popping two into his mouth he moved back to his tent before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 am

Evaline layed down "K good night Laynna christoph" Evaline said she got up and started to sing jently as she walked to her tent

I'm standin' on the bridge
I'm waitin' in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound

Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?
It's a damn cold night
I'm tryin' to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you
I'm with you
Hmm hmm hmm

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know?
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

Isn't anyone tryin' to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?
It's a damn cold night
I try to figure out this life
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you
I'm with you
Yea yea

Oh, why is everything so confusing?
Maybe I'm just out of my mind
Yea eee yeah, yea eee yeah
Yea yee yea, yea eee yeah,yeah

It's a damn cold night
Tryin' to figure out this life
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you, yea
I'm with you, yea

Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you, yea
I'm with you, yea

Take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I'm, I'm with you, oh
I'm with you
I'm with you

Dillan woke up after a while and yawned he looked at Jaemey and smiled. "See your awake huh?" he asked smiling listening to Evaline sing through the circus. He got up. "So you want to cook me to cook or both of us to cook?" he asked smiling it was just about morning he diden't need much sleep since he was a dragon
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 am

Jaemey shrugged. standing up she stretched, pulling her cloak over her shoulder she flipped the purple hood up. "We can both cook if you want." moving back to the main tent she found xander laying on the floor, lifting him up she set him down in his room to sleep as she began to cook breakfest for the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE RP s:
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: