cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Beyond

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Kandra watches as the dragon revives. Flying up onto the ledge, he nudges Kandra in the shoulder. Kandra stroke him on the muzzle. Her pentagram stopped glowing red as the devil left.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Ryuk yawns impaitently as he sits down crosslegged and stares at the rock.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:05 pm

(totally running out of things to write)

Kandra leans back against her dragon, looking dow at the rocks. Seeing demomns pour out and start spazzing out. Humans walk in, the demon scream and attack, eating them. Kandra looks away from the horrid site. As a hunting party comes in, the demonm from earlier, back with more fairy heads. Kandra rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Ryuk growls impaitently as he stands up and walks towards the demon hunting party with a scythe made of demon bone, he spreads his ragged and strange looking wings and bares his teeth at them and smiles devilishly, Your hunting parties are annoying me.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:14 pm

THe demons laugh, You're just jealous, shinigami.
Kandra narrows her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Ryuk Growls as he leans close to the demon who spoke words about his "Jealousy" Listen here and listen goo, If you want pain and suffering, please by all means just ask and i will tear the living soul out of your chest and eat it in my pie for dessert tonight. Challenge me one more time and i swear i will KILL YOU ALL. he snarls as he swings his scythe close, baring his teeth in warning.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:19 pm

The demon plor=olive]Pie?! it throws a p[ie at Ryuk's face.
kandra stands up, grabbing her sword it turns intop a bow, an arrow already launched threw the demons head, making it turn to dust. The other demons rage crawling up the ledge, Kandra has her sword change back as they climbed. SHe chopped off one dudes head that grabbed her foot.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:20 pm

Ryuk growled in fury as he slams his scythe into the ground, killing all of the hunting party in a matter of seconds before they got to Kandra. He walks back up to her and sits beside her on the rock and yawns.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Kandra wipes the blood off the blade. Surprised that the 3 newcomers were still standing there. SHe sits down beside Ryuk. Looking at the mass murdered bodies. THat'll do, Ryuk, That'll do. she snort out a laugh using the old quote her mentor gave her when she was taught. Remembering that he said it was off a movie some humans made.

(okay ima add in someone that I miss using<3
so i cant find her profile so ima just see if i can remember)

Name- Gabriella Vittooli
NickNames- Gabbi
Age- 676 human:: 23
Race- Fallen Angel
Gender- Female
Realm- Hell
Father/Mother- Two greek and italian horny bastards who are dead by Gabbi's own hands.
Looks- https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/gabrie10.jpg
Full view:: https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/gabbi_10.jpg (but she looks like the first picture) She doesn't like wearing jewerly much so bfckjsdhfkjsdhjf. ANYWAYS when her wings disappear (usually automatically) they appear into tattoos on her back and look like this::
http://www.cooltattoofinder.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/tribal-angel-wing-tattoo-274x300.jpg

Bio- Gabbi has worked for Hades all her life. now transfered to Hell to work for Satan instead. She doesn't like people at all. Annoyed and irritated all the time she ignores people a lot. pissed off and living in hate for "what" rejected her and made her Fallen. She seeks revenge and holds a grudge. Keeping it to herself all these hundreds of years. Her job now is to pretty much do anything Satan tells her to do.
Powers- Fallen angelic powers that conceal darkness. her main power element is Darkness and fire.
Weapons- ANything she can conjure up. Usually just her fists.
Memory Or No?(Do you remember who you are or no?)- yes. She grew up in Ancient Greece, (yes shes greek/italian... dont ask how her parents met.) and killed her parents. Growing up by herself on the streets, she was brutally murdered by an anonymous person at age 23. She woke up turned into an angel, she was rejected as an angel and Fell. 'Tis why she was sent over to the Greek god, Hades.

Gabbi walks into hell, looking around she sees 3 people stand in front of her with their backs turned to her, she tilts her head seeing the bodies and the huge ass rocks on the hell floor.
Kandra looks over, seeing another new comer, Well. It must be field trip day. she looks at the fallen angel.

(5:24 AM:: i feel like fucking puking, my neighbors are like having rough sex upstairs and it took me forever to find my damn headphones!!!!! ragragraegragraegragrewgragregr)
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Letum looked at the dead bodies of the demons he raised an eyebrow. "Looks like I don't need to kill any demons thank Satan," he mummbled shaking his head. He the placed his syth firmly onto his back as he started to walk around everything seemed just fine hellish as usuall he then turned to see a girl. He recongnized her instantly he saw her a couple of times working for Hades. He searched his mind for the name hm Gabi? No that was her nickname Gabriella? Alixia nodded as if reading his mind. "Yup its Gabriells she got transfered to hell its going to be lonly," Alixia whimpered. She then went up to the pile of dead bodies that were on the cliff curiously she touched a body.

"Hm demons how could they die so easily? Well the weak ones about about the strong ones?" she then stood up and put her hands out burning the bodies. "Yup my job was cleaning hell up not as nice as bugging Letum but good enough!" she chirped. A smile on her face she grabbed up some lava it spun around her arms making a form of a lava butterfly. She smiled gently and picked up more lava before she herd Letum say her name.

"Alixia!" Letum shouted clearly annoyed having her run off. She scampered back with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face she wanted to play in hell more! "I didn't even get a chance to be attacked! What a boring trip," she said with a hymph Letum looked at her weirdly. She always thought being attacked was fun cause it caused her to hone up her skills.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Gabbi's not so friendly brown eyes glazed over at Lectum, Ah, fancy meeting you again, reaper. she crossed her arms, looking around at her surroundings. Looking up at a cliff part, seeing a shinigami and a demon sit there. A dragon poked his head out looking at the Fallen angel who glared back.
Vellath flicked his tail back at the angel. Looking at Kandra, Kandra smirks, Yet shes already pissed. Lets see how this goes. Kandra watches as Alixia burned the bodies. Glad that the stench of rotting dead demons was gone, although it still smelled like death and decay in hell.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Letum raised an eyebrow at her, "I could say the same thing sorry I couldn't get you back with Hade's and this is what you say a punishment by my father," he stated simply yup it was true he did try to get the girls job back but Hade's was stubbern. Alixia looked at Gabriella and smiled, "well hells not that bad its actully sort'ove fun," she said gently waving at the dragon, the demon, and the shinigami. She then turned to Letum who seemed like he couldn't take the heat. "Take the fing hood off then!" she shouted as if reading his mind his hands went automanicly to the hood but she already took it off.

"Alixia what did I tell you about touching my hood?" he asked with a -_-' face. Alixia crossed her arms.

"I don't care and you were hot and people rarely see your face so you mind as well emo reaper," she said sticking her toung out.

(Morning!)
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 pm

(LOL Morning Sunshine Very Happy x3 i couldnt sleep so i just stayed up.)

Gabbi shakes her head, Eh, I don't care. As long as I'm anywhere but Earth and Heaven I'll be fine. But thanks anyways. Hades is a stubborn ass. Her eyes flash a dark red as she said Hades name.
Kandra waves back, smiling darkly. Vellath sneezes sending puff a fire and smoke out of his nostrils, kandra glares at her drake, That wasn't close to burning me, not at all. Stupid reptile.
Vellath flicked his tail in response.
Gabbi smirked at the brother/sister rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 pm

(Yeah even though I slept I felt like I didn't I don't even think I did sleep and no mornings are crappy I never am sunshine XD)

Letum looked at Gabbi's smirking face then pulled his hood back up Alixia scowled glaring at him harshly. "Well nice to see you again Gabriella but we must go I got errands that my dad told me to do.." he sighed. Alixia gave him a sympathetic look she hated his dad since Letums mom died he almost is being treated like a slave doing errands, cooking, and if he doesn't make what his dad wants to eat/drink then he throws it to the ground and yells at him. Alixia then hugged him then went to Gabbi and hugged her before going to the door. "Feel free to visit us Gabriells we will be more than happy to give you some type of vacation," she said stretching. "And any other demons who just hate it here and want a vacation," she stated going onto the boat. Letum bowed to Gabbi before following after her. Dragging Vlad with him.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Gabbi nodded, feeling sorry for Letum, Ah, this is why I killed my own parents. Couldn't handle the bossyness from them she says mostly to herself. After watching them leave she turned back around.
Kandra turns her gaze back down. Watching the 3 leave. They weren't here for long.
Kandra jumps down the ledge, curious to meet the angel she walks up to her slowly, You must be Satan's new assassin chick or something like, Gabriella, am I correct? she holds out her hand in greeting.
Gabbi shifts her gaze to Kandra, Something like that. Call me Gabbi. she doesn't offer her hand, keeping it to herself, folded with her other arm.
Kandra forces a smile bringing her hand back, I see.
Gabbi felt the conversation getting awkward, I didn't catch your name.
Its Kandra. No nicknames, just Kandra. she said as Vellath landed beside her, looking at the angel, his eyes narrow, And this is Vellath.
Gabbi nods, Like the moon... interesting.
Kandra tilted her head, I'm sorry?
Gabbi looked back up, Oh, your name means "like the moon". In some foreign language I don't give a shit about.
Kandra gives a :O Ohhh" face.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Letum looked at Gabbi and sighed, "but your dad isn't a god..." he mummbled sadly he then sat by Alixia who was playing with a small cat he frowned wondering where hthe hell the cat came from. She giggled as the cat jumped on her head curling up Letum still wondered where the cat came from not from his knowledge animals didn't come to the realms. He then shook his head at the thought. Alixia saw the demons talk to Gabriella her sensitive ears picked up the sound of their names. "Kandra and Vellath?" she said softly as Letum looked at her with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Gabbi smirked.
As two ugly ass centaur looking guards came out of throne room like doors they walked over to Gabbi, He wishes to see you now.
Gabbi nods, looking at Kandra, Thats my que. Cya around, demon. Gabbi walks behind the guards slowly.
Kandra nods, poofing back up onto the cliff, summoning a stick she pokes Ryuk in the head with it.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Alixia jumped into her house her mother came and looked at her, "Alixia where were you!?" she scolded Alixia crossed her arms and moved her head in a 'im-not-telling' kind of way. Her mother sighed rubbing her temple Letum came in and grabbed Alixia with her mother having a wtf face while she got dragged off. "Yay Letum saved me!" she cheered he took a sideways glance at her and sighed. He always did this Alixia grinned letting her feet drag her eyes scanning the bodies on the ground she started to listen to her ipod even though it wasn't updated it her grandma put her ipod with her in the coffin along with some money which she gave Letum.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm

(LOL XD)

As they entered the doors, Gabbi turned back as if regretting to enter them as they slowly close.
Kandra watched as she turned her eyes back down at the ground, pulling out her necklace she chewed on the chain part. Thinking to herself as continued to poke Ryuk in the face, Vellath threw an apple at the shinigami's head. Kandra glared at Vellath who stopped. Kandra turned her gaze to the main gates as demons poured in, from either a nother hunting party or were justm waking up they all scattered like ants quickly. Kandra sighed.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:57 pm

(Lol -pokes Ryuk with a stick- hes not alive omg! -laughs- I just had a derp. I'm listening to this song its good!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ&ob=av2e )

Letum looked down at his machine as it beeped he looked down Gabriella was meeting Satan for some odd reason he had a bad feeling about it.. Alixia shivered she went to Letum snuggleing against him how can a dead grim reaper be so warm!? Oh the cloak hehe she went under the cloak causing Letum to jump when he felt her coldness.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:09 am

(i love that song! have the album so im like MJFBGHGFBHLFGHKJGFJ!!! -Stabs ryuk in the face with a stick- WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTY!! sporry taking me so long to post xDD im watching a show)

As gabbi walked out of the doors, her eyes blazing red, pissed off with her wings already expanded out. Blood dripping from her wrists as she cusses to herself in greek, Kandra looks over at gabbi, knowing how the first ritual goes to finally be a servant/slave by the devil. kandra twitches at the first time she remembered her ritual. 2 Demons look up seeing gabbi walk out of the throne room doors, they sneer wal;king up to her. Pestering and harassing her till she finally grabbed them by the neck and popped their heads off. Wiping the demon blood off. Disgusting bastards.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 am

Vlad sat quietly as he looks at the arguing between Letum and Alixia, snarling quietly as he rubs his eyes.
Ryuk growls as he leaps off the edge of the cliff and kills a few thousand more demons in his anger.

(( Yeah yeah shut the fuck up. Im awake. get the hell out of my room -growls-))
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:14 am

Alixia looked at Vlad and said sorry giving him puppy dog eyes. Letum sighed sitting down his syth sprawled onto his lap.

(Um mornin? I'm guessing you eather had a bad sleep or woke up the most horrible way possible. Ps I think this is so cute! =P
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=beyond birthday&order=9&offset=288#/d29ahkr)
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:16 am

Vlad growls slightly, rubbing his temples he looks down at the ground.
Ryuk comes back covered in blood and his eyes glowing bright red as he sits crouched on the rock he was positioned on before with his scythe in one hand.

((Yeah, that's pretty much my fucking night. and KAT STOP FUCKING STABBING ME WITH THAT GOD DAMN STICK AND GET THE HELL OUT!))
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:18 am

( o-e uhhh errr uhhh
-stoner face- i stopped lung before u got opn hun >D fooking cant typppe)

Kandra yawned, leaning against her hand as she sat cross legged. Watching as the demons scrawl for their lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Beyond
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: