cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Beyond

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Axilia smiled softly and put a hand on her shoulder then put it back in her lap, "yeeah that happenes often hey were here," she said looking up yet Letum was waiting for her he was about to scold her for taking so long when he noticed Gabbi.

"W-wha Gabbi!?" he yelled shocked his face a bright red Axilia looked at him boy was he shocked. "Why are you here!? Won't Satan be mad?" he asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Gabbi shakes her head from her rolling thoughts, standing up and stepping out of the boat, looking at Letum, Oh shit come to think of it... ah who cares. He can't step foot out of his realm. she tilts her head, not sure.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Letum sighed and lowered his head she was not thinking strait but as long as she was with him and Axilia he was sure the gods wouldn't dare touch her... After all Axilia is the only person that knew how to kill a god or well her other self. "Fine fine you two win you can come," Letum mummbled shaking his head Axilia smiled.

"Well come on Gabbi my parents won't be home right now so you can stay and if they make a fuss then i'll just bash them on the head and say all their secrets of everything bad they did," she said with a thinking face remembering all the stuff they did. "Well anyway come on Letum," she chirped. Letum followed kinda in a -_- face.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:26 pm

Gabbi made a derp face, following them, herrherr, your "parents"? Why do I see quotesss!! she makes a confused face.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Axilia laughed, "cause they are not my real parents they are people that let me into their house and tells me to repay them and all that shit," she said waving her hand back and forth.

Letum rolled his eyes, "yeah and she gives them a lot of trouble," he stated.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:31 pm

gabbi stretches, Ah. Sounds like assholes, want me to get rid of em? she saiys with a smirk on her face and a evil look.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Axilia shook her head with a evil grin, "nope I want to play with them a bit longer then you can kill them I like to play with my prey before they die," she purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Gabbi smile widens, Sounds good with me if reaper boy over here is okay with it. DUe to the souls n yaaah? she llooks over at Letum with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Letum shrugs and rolls his eyes, "like I would be able to stop you and if Axilia says its okay then it must be okay cause she knows a souls path," he stated looking at the young girl. Axilia stopped and looked at Gabbi.

"Gabbi its true that Satan can't go out of his realm but what if he sent someone? Like Kandra or Vellath?" she asked getting really really worried then she calmed down. "Well anyway look! Theres my house!" she yelled pointing to a house that looked like a oversized mansion.

Letum still not used to it looked at it dazed. "Um uh yeah this is her house which is bigger than my fathers and he's a god," he said still wondering how that was even possible Axilia smiled.

"God's are scared of me cause I can kill him and I know how to kill them," she chanted kicking the door open happily.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Gabbi looked at the mansions, Holy fuuuuuck! she looks over at Axilia, Well he can get out of his realm. He is just too much of a fat ass too. Especially to come get me, hes got like thousand more bitches to use..... NOT LIKE THAT! but ANYWAAAYS I'll just kick Kandra and her dragons ass.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:16 am

Ryuk sighs impaitently as he paces back and forth, closing his eyes in annoyance.
Vlad appears beside the angel and alixia with a low and rather dark snarl as he sits down in front of the lava and sticks his hand into the molten inferno.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 am

(hun im not trying to spoil ur fun but we're back on land, earth, i think idkkkdkdjdksdjhfhbdsgbkhjdfb)

Vellath's tail flicks by itself as he peered into Gabbi's thoughts. Knowing her location, she did leave. She won't be back... for a while. a evil grin sets on his face.
kandra waves her hand, as if wiping away Vellath's mind-speak. not today Vellath.
Vellath frowned, Why not?1 Yoiu've never been up there. WHy not take a chance?
kandra turned narrowing her eyes at him, Not. Today. Vellath.
The drago growled, laying his head down, [i]You and your stubborness.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 am

(w/e)
Ryuk sighs as he crouches down on the rock and glares out at the rest of the demons
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:10 am

Axilia looked at Vlad and sighed knowing he was pissed off she was about to put her hand on his shoulder but thought otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 am

vlad looks up calmly and stands to his feet, hugging alixia out of the random.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:16 am

(OH MY FUCKING GOD DUDE.
I GOT ON FACEBOOK AND CLICKED ON THIS VIDEO, THEY SAID MY FUCKING NAME IO_O IT SCARED MEEE http://www.stargreetz.com/talking_webpage/Black_Veil_Brides?product_id=1879 ))

Kandra yawned, looking up at Ryuk, Well, welcome back to the undead.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:33 pm

eh?))
Ryuk nods his head.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Jinxx says my nammmmeeeeee
i think its odd how me and him both lived ina haunted house when we were little and hes on my wall. watching me post dis. xDDDD jk)

Kandra smirks, Poo. Its boring here. she turned her head looking down at hell, then stretching and yawning.
Gabbi jumped not seeing Vlad there a minute before. Looking back she looks up at the sky seeing the sun set. Remembering the sunny day of her murder from the past.

( derp darien i made a new siteeee for roleplays so i can move the warriors/bear roleplays and shit off mlrp onto dat siiite, http://wolfordie.forumotion.com/ ))
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Axilia was shocked a bit but hugged Vlad back she smiled at him happily. "Glad your here Vlad," she mummbled smiling gently before looking at Gabbi. "And Gabbi is there something wrong with my house?" she asked refering to the time she said Holy Fuuuck. Letum almost face palmed people here arn't used to a normal person having a house bigger than the gods he sighed. Wondering how do you kill a god? Axilia looked at Letum, "by forgetting them," she said softly, "think about it if all the gods in the world have at least one person beleiving in them then... How could they die? By mortals forgetting about them they will grow weaker in power and soon to be to weak then you can kill them." she stated cocking her head to the side. "Since I can make people forget certain things thats why the gods see me as a threat more than a ally," she looked at Letum who had a shocked face.

"That's.. How did you find that out Axilia?" he asked her she shrugged which left him more baffled.

"Idk i've know it eversince I was born even when I was human," she mummbled, "a lot of people consider me dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:32 am

(Im turning off my phone for a couple days because i have jessicas mom texting me that im depressed and i need to pay back jessica before thursdsy and they want my moms phone number. All because I wouldnt go downtown with jessica. What. The. Fuck. so you can email me or something)

Gabbi looked up, Hmm? Oh no, Its just freakin ' huge. She looked at the house in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 pm

(Lol thats what i've been doing except with my phone XD and thats sooo gay.)

Axilia looked Gabbi really really confused, "its huge?" she asked, "really? Its looks the same as any other house but okay," she stated and unlocked the front door and walked in montioning them to come to.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:44 pm

gabbi facepalms, Neverrr mind. she loooks up, walking inside, Jesus christ this place is cool she says, not knowing what to say much.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Axilia shrugs sitting on a dark red leather seat couch around her were black and white walls and the floor was made out of unbreakable glass where you could see a meadow yes they had a basment which they turned into a medow with some gravestones of their old human lives with some trees. (they got a huge basment) on the ceiling was a crystal chandeler whick Axilia painted secretly with glow in the dark paint so she wouldn't haft to turn on the lights all the time and some stars on the ceiling. To you left you would see the kitchen which looked a bit more greekish than the main room and had a old fashion clock though she used the sun mostly if you went up a few stairs you would then reach a hall where the balcony reaches that has the veiw of everything.

"Well yeah it is pretty nice," she yawned leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:10 pm

(._.)

gabbi sat down besides Axilia, her jaw dropped,she looked around, amazed.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 pm

(uh whats with that face Kat?)

Axilia giggled as Letum sat on the sofa next to him he shook his head at Gabbi, "one of the many (lol can't spell I kept doing Muny Mauny and meny) people that were amazed including me," he said shaking his head. Axilia stood up her white hair flowing as she did she turned off the lights. "Aw thanks but I designed it to my liking not sure about other people," she stated standing on the couch as if she was going to touch the stars then sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Beyond   Mysteries of Beyond - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Beyond
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: