cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:45 pm

ANthony's eyes turn black as the demon takes conmtrol, seeing in the dark, he poofs everyone up to the VIP room.
Kam's pupils go small as she sits in a corner of the room, too dark to make out anything.
Marissa nods standing in the middle of the room as she could make out anything that was undead (zombie undead) around her spinning around towards Kameron she throws a japenese star like light ball into a zombies head that was crawling to Kam who sits there seeing the ball flash by her face, she jumped moving away from the body.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Daniel crouches close beside Kameron, keeping his eyes focused on her he looks her in the eyes, Would it help if you had some light babe..? he asks as he looks at the small ball of green light in his palm.
Thune remains down in the main room as she traces a pentagram of blood on the floor and sits in the middle, casting a spell as her magic book appears before her, she stands to her feet and waves her hand over the book as the zombies attempt to surround her, the pentagram being the only thing keeping her safe, as her forms begin to switch she casts the spell to summon her more powerful demonic form, her wings begin to spread as a bunch of purple eyed ravens appear in the room and caw at her, she smiles deviously as a raven mask appears on her face, she draws a staff from the floor and looks at the zombies, You want me, Come and get me. she snarls in a rather dark voice as she spins her staff around, summoning a great ball of light to blind all of the already rabid rave freaks. she sighs as she whispers into her brothers thoughts, Gee, Brother. I Could use your help...
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Marissa still stands there looking around as her eyes glowed white.
Anthony poofs downstairs again, shooting down any zombie that got close to Thune, standing there out of her way.
Kam looks down at the green ball, keeping her hands locked onto eachother as she wrapped her arms around her knees, trying to keep calm.
Anthony sighs, Even if we try warping out of this shithole the plastic will stop me the least. Plastic has its own energy barrier.
Kam leans against Daniel, trying to calm down as her mind kept focusing on negative things of the hell hole they were stuck in.
Marissa looks around, seeing no zombies in the room, locking the door shut and tight. Keeping a holy barrier on it, Sorry Tony, its for us.
TOny feels the barrier go up, he sighs. Shit. as he was now trapped into the main hell room. SHooting down more zombies as the inhuman screams became louder.
Kam shuts her eyes as if wanting to block out the reality.

Kratos was locked in the bar, strolling around the bar seeing the windows and doors locked, good and secured. Flicking his tail as he couldn't go downstairs due to the trap door being locked still. He closed all the office doors and the conference doors, turning off all the lights except for some in the main bar, Watching out the front door as he watched cars go by every 15 minutes due to the vacant road in the middle of the desert part of Oregon. His blue eyes glowed against the night.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 am

Daniel sighs as he sits down and gently pulls Kam onto his lap, hugging her close he sighs, closing his eyes and leaning his head back, Its alright Kameron... i'm not letting anything hurt you... he clasps her hands gently and keeps a steady gaze on her face.
Thune snarls as she swings her foot around and kicks a zombie straight in the face as her eyes begin to glow behind the black mask, as if by a signal her brother appeared beside her, Your timing could not be any slower Brother?
Allister looks at his sister and smiles, Im sorry, i was attending to my angel of a wife. he says as he crouches down and shifts forms, lunging at a zombie he sinks a ball of white light into its chest.
Daniel growls as he puts up his own sound proof bubble around them to keep the noise out of the screaming, he lifts Kams chin up gently and kisses her forehead, Relax babe... as long as I'm here i wont let anything harm you..
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 am

Kam jumps up a bit at his growl, leaning against Daniel.
Marissa took a couple steps back from the door as zombies started pounding on it, their hands being burned from the holy power. Marissa keeps up the barrier, clear wings pop out of her back again.
Tony stands there still shooting down the zombies, poofing upstairs and shooting them away from the door.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 am

Daniel gently rubs her back, keeping a tight grip on her he lights another ball of green light into his hand and shines it around them, Here... that help?
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:29 am

Kam nods.
Marissa looks down at the two, knowing they're safe she sends a holy burst at the zombies by the door. Killing them all.
As soon as all the zombies were gone... well Tony thought they were. He poofs downstairs on the dancefloor which was covered in blood, Thriller for some reason turns on, Tony does the moonwalk on blood laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 am

Thune smiles as she starts to do the thriller.
Daniel squeezes kameron close, gently kissing her lips before letting her go and sniffing the air.
Allister leaps up onto the bannister and stares out around the bar.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 am

Marissa opens the steel doors, taking off the holy barrier she walks out as Thriller stops, the cops yell outside that they think everyones dead since the screams and gunshots stopped. Just let us out already! she whispers to herself.
Kam stands up hearing the cops she walks over to Marissa standing on the balcony with her, Marissa's wings poofing.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 am

Daniel looks up at kam, smiling softly he yawns and runs a hand through his hair, Can i just kill them all Allister?
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:41 am

Kam cringes her nose smelling dead bodies everywhere. Her and Marissa walk downstairs, trying not to trip over bodies. The cops open the door, looking in with weird blue suits and gas masks. They shine their flashlights in with guns looking at the 6 of them, We'll need blood tests! the lead cop waves in a doctor who carries 6 needles. Marissa sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 am

Allister growls as he kicks the guy whose trying to take his blood test in the face, snarling as he hunches back and bares a pair of pearl white fangs.
Thune snarls as she swings her leg around for a round house kick, landing it on the dudes head and grabbing his gun as her eyes flash violet, the birds surrounding the pentagram on the floor caw in command, Now, I want all of the men in white to back the FUCK up before i pull this trigger. And I want you to tell your bosses to let us the FUCK OUT of here, im hungry and im tired, and my brother here is about ready to drain all of you dry of blood.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:52 am

Marissa takes a step away from Allister, Marissa walks outside dodging the bullets as she holds out her hands, freezing time and turning back, Can we just leave without violence? So we won't blow our cover. I mean, I'm still suppose to be "dead" she rolls her eyes walking over to her bike.
Tony agrees walking outside and tipping over the lead cop as if he was just a block of ice.
Kam walks out looking at all the lights that were flashing at the doors, squinting her eyes from the brightness.
Kratos walks around the bar, feeling that something stirred up. His black fur leaves a mist dark everytime he moves. The darkness flowing around him making his eyes glow bright red.

As they arrive back to the bar, Tony walks into the conference room, sitting down on the couch yawning.
Marissa walks over to the trap door, seeing it was still locked she grabbed the handle and ripped the damn door off. She walks downstairs and crashes down onto the couch, leaning her head back after taking off her shoes and putting her feet up on the coffee table. Kratos follows jumping onto her lap.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 am

Allister comes back to the bar and wraps his arm gently around Marissa, Love you.
Daniel sighs softly, looking at kameron he gently brushes a few strands of hair away from her face and smiles, hugging her close.
Thune flops onto the table again and groans in tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:32 am

Marissa smiles, kissing Allister, Love you too babe.
Kameron smiles.
Tony sits down beside thune, wrapping an arm around her.

(OKAY lets just act like they were upstairs doing that, i dunt feel like editing so much shit, SO INC LUNG POOP)

Marissa walks downstairs into her house, sitting down on the couch. she dazes off...

Waking up and feeling a random cold chill in her spine she sits up, noticing she was wearing an acnient dress, looking around,
seeing the ground covered in snow. Seeing a cliff in the distance she stands up looking around still. EVerything was bright.
Squinting against the land, seeing no moon or sun in the sky. Seeing a dark figure in the distance, not just a figure, but something with wings.
She squints harder seeing a tall lady with blue eyes like Tony's and but dark brown hair like hers. She tilts her head, seeing a dark mist appear.
They both lunge at eachother, fighting as if it was the end of the world. Marissa's breathing stops. Seeing her father fight the angel.
Angels VS Demons. How ironic. she sighs. Not knowing what to do the fight stops as the angel fell. As if the demon felt bad he
lended a hand, helping her stand up.

ABout approx 100 yrs pass
Time flashes quickly as she appeared in a dark room, in more modern times. Standing in the corner, feeling like a creeper. Seeing the angel walk in,
a todler/baby in her arms, asleep. Marissa cocks her head, her father walking in, grabbing the angels arm, whispering something into her ear.
The angel stood there with a shocked face. Marissa sat down in a chair as she could tell they couldn't see her. The demon holds out his arms as if wanting to take the baby.
The angel shook her head turning away. Her father growled grabbing the baby anyways, warping out of the room. The angel hardly had time to scream
at the demon as tears fell from her cheeks. The angel ran outside of the room, Marissa stood and was forced to follow. Following the angel into another
room which Marissa expected as the nursery, the angel grabs another baby (which was younger than the todler) and runs straight through Marissa and down the hallway.
Marissa followed quickly, keeping up as the angel put on a cloak and ran out the door. Marissa followed the angel down a couple of alleys and blocks.
She stopped dead as she saw her old house, the house she was raised in till her parents, her real parents gave her up. The angel put down the baby on the
doorstep, ringing the bell and running. Marissa stood there shocked as her old mother opened the door.

10 years later...
Time once again switches as she saw her father, the demon, knock on the house door, seeing as it didn't open he bursted inside. Marissa narrowed her eyes,
running inside seeing the demon stand before her parents. Killing them swiftly, he walked upstairs walking into her old room, seeing Marissa's 10 yr old
self lay there, asleep, as the demon grasped her hand ad warped them. Marissa stood there. Running back downstairs she looks at her now "fake" parents.
Tears rolling down her cheeks, He lied to me.

Currently
Marissa woke up with a jolt. Seeing the entire room was dark, the trap door shut and locked with a weird glowing ward on it. Marissa stood up, looking around.
The angel from her dream appeared looking at Marissa, My daughter, I had to show you how cruel demons are and to not trust them.
I made a mistake. Not by having you and Tony, but by meeting your father, a demon.

Marissa spins around narrowing her eyes, What are you saying?!
The angel frowns, I'm saying that you're taking a wrong path... I have seen your future with your husband...
Marissa glares, uh... What?! You tell me this now?! Well screw you lady, I don't know who the fuck you are, but get your nose out of my future!
The angel glares back, This is what I mean. Being around this Ex-Angel changed you.
the angel takes a few steps, pacing back and forth looking back up at Marissa, For your friend, whats her name... Ah, Kameron. Her too.
Marissa fought back the urge of attacking this bitch, You have to be shitting me, who do you think you are?! My mother, FUCK NO! You left me!
The angel frowned, waterworks popping up. Marissa rolled her eyes, My daughter, I gave you my powers to survive. They are being tortured by being around
so much demonic essence. Its bad for your friend, a human. This is torture for both of your souls. All this killing is negative energy thats bursting into demons coming after you.
Haven't you noticed?

Marissa thought about it, shaking her head she growls, Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. House.
The Angel nodded, I'll leave. But I'm not leaving till you exorcise these demons. she said the word as if it hurt to say.
Marissa looks up with a questioning look. The Angel stretches out her hands, saying a chant. They both poof into thin air.

Kratos perks his ears walking over to the trap door, opening it as the ward poof. He ran downstairs in saber form, feeling the angels presence poof along with Marissa.
Kameron watches Kratos, she follows the saber, looking at him, Where did Marissa go? she says.
Kratos shakes his head, Not sure. Someone else was here too...
Kam tilts her head. Feeling a weird ball of energy in her chest, she walks upstairs looking at Tony who glanced at her with a questioning look. Kameron gets knocked out of the bar,
about 500 yards away. Finding herself locked in a tiny shed, seeing weird light strings on the windows. A holy ward blocking any demonic entrance.

Anthony looks at Kratos, Kratos sniffs the air, Holy essence. This isn't good. For us I mean.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:38 am

Allister lets out a low snarl as he smells the holy power coming towards him.
Daniel bares his fangs and hisses rather pissed off (Like the caffeinated rattle snake :3) at his girlfriend being thrown out of the bar.
Thune lets out a low snarl as she feels the holy energy beginning to bare down upon her, Son of a bitch...
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:53 am

Marissa wakes up with blood dripping down the side of her head from her temple. SHe opens her eyes looking around frantically. Her mother standing there, exchanging a few words with a angel. SHe turns around, Ah she has awakened, welcome to heaven. Or the fields of it.
Marissa looks around seeing as she was pinned to a chair with a certain energy, unable to speak. Seeing a dark night sky with a huge moon. THe fields with green grass. She looks up, glaring at her mother, who sticks out her palms, letting a bright glow surge around her neck, taking off the pendant Rodney gave her, banishing it into dust Marissa sits there in shock, wanting to beat the bitches ass as another pendant was made. A wing with a rose on it. Marissa, still glaring looks up. Her mother smiles, Perfect. THe spell will keep you away from dark forces.
Marissa strains against the energy. Her mother shakes her head, Be glad i gave you more power into it. Don't forget I can take lives easily and just as I give them. The angel of death isn't the only one.

Kameron panics looking around, What the fuck is going on! she trys breaking the door down, but being forced back against the wall. The ancient guards stand outside like a freakin army.

(this is whatsherfaces pendant http://img1.etsystatic.com/il_570xN.286180505.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:14 pm

God shows up and bitchslaps marissas mother so hard he sends her flying off of the clouds of heaven with out any of her powers and fucking shit because shes a whore and walks away.
Thune grumbles as her eyes glow pitch black, she looks at anthony and snarls, Your mother is a whore, have i mentioned that.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Tony sighs, Which one is the question.
Marissa unlocks the energy, standing up, poofing back down to earth, dismissing the guardians, opening the door to the shed, Kameron looks up, About time. WHat the fuck was going on?
Marissa sighs, shaking her head. They poof back to the bar, unlocking the spell they both walk inside, Marissa grabs the pendant, undoing the spell.
Tony looks up, his eyes red, cringing his nose at Marissa's fullblood angel stench, Welcome back. I see that someones changed.
Marissa glares.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Allisters nose wrinkles at the foul stench of a pure blood in his presence, he lets out a low growl as he slams his head back into the bar counter, sitting beside Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Kameron looks at Marissa, putting her shades on from the lights, Whats going on?
Marissa shakes her head, Kameron sighs walking to a poker table, sitting down and kicking her feet up onto another chair.
Kratos walks upstairs seeing Marissa, sniffing the air, Well that sucks. How does it feel Marissa? his eyes narrow a bit at the angel. Marissa cocks her head, The same....I guess.
Kameron glances over at Kratos and Marissa. Feeling the tension rise in the bar.
ANthony wraps his arm tighter around Thune, not trusting Marissa for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Thune leans against tony and sighs.
Allister snarls slightly as he stands up and slams his fist into the wall and walks away snarling.
Daniel sighs as he follows allister out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Marissa keeps a blank expression.
Kameron looks up at Marissa, I'm sorry, hun.
Mairssa shakes her head, not knowing where to go, not wanting to go downstairs she breaks off the pendant, throwing it somewhere behind the bar. Poofing somewhere downtown, sitting down in an alley, her eyes glowing green in the dark.
Kratos flicks his tail.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am

Daniel returns with blood running down his arms and his neck as he lets out a sigh as he sits down on the bar and looks at his hands covered in a dark blue blood.
Allister comes back and goes into his office, slamming the door shut he locks it tightly and glares out at the setting sun
Thune sighs as she closes her eyes and lays down, trying not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:10 am

Tony looks down at Thune, warping them back to his house, he lifts her chin up with a finger, Whats wrong?
Marissa wakes up in some old house, looking up, seeing an old man sit in a rocking chair looking outside the window as he smoked a pipe. Marissa sat up quickly , WHo are you?
The old man looked over, calmly, Im not a threat, thats what I am.

Kameron kicks her feet up onto another chair in front of her, playing poker with kratos and people again, lighting a cigarette she watches the guys walk in, wondering what was going on, she stares back at her cards through her shades.
Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next