cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:19 am

Thune smiles, Nope!
Giselle nods as she flicks her bet in with one finger before leaning back and staring at the ceiling, Damn it... Im hungry..
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:24 am

Kratos nods, throwing all his bet in.

Next day

Alec walks out of his office with a dead chick behind him, he drags her out to the garbage. Walking back in, his hair messy, no shirt and just pajamas. He walks over to the bar and slams his head into it.
Anthony stares at the ceiling, turning his head to Thune, kissing her on the head, he turns on his cell phone, calling Marissa.
Marissa wakes up, seeing that she has an incoming call from Tony. Answering it with a tired, Hello?
Anthony sits up, I think you and Rodney should head back to the bar, Me and Thune will stay here and patch shit up. I can sense Alec is there already along with Giselle. Oh and your cat is in desperate need of you. he hangs up without another word.
Marissa stares at her phone with a O_e face.
Kratos jumps up onto the bar, Well good morning Alec, or should I say top in teh mornin to ya? the cat cackles.
Alec looks up and glares at him, Don't talk to me when I just wake up, please and thank you. he slams his head back down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:28 am

Giselle comes back into the bar as her eyes glow a devious green as she holds a girl black cat in her arms and sits down at the bar stool, petting the cat gently she smiles at Alec and Kratos, Well good morning sunshine and Kratos. she says as she unplugs her ear buds and looks at the bar.
Rodney groans at the sound of the phone ringing, rolling over he slaps his arm into the bed side table and growls.
Thune sits up and yawns loudly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am

Alec makes a small effort to lift his hand and wave retardedly. He looks up, looking at the empty moonshine box, slamming his head back into the bar and screaming in irish cuss words.
Kratos flicks his tail in response, looking at the female cat his eyes go wide O.O Giselle, Giselle. You're taunting me.
Tony smirks, Mornin'
Marissa agrees by sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:33 am

Giselle looks at kratos with an eyebrow raised, What...? how does my cat taunt you.. she asks as she watches her cat, irrisia climb off of her lap and sit on the counter.
Thune sighs, waving retardedly at Tony.
rodney falls back to sleep instantly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:39 am

Kratos purrs at the cat, Well hello sexy!
Alec grabs Kratos' tail, pulling him back.
Marissa shoves her face in her pillow, sighing she stands up and walks into the bathroom with her bag, taking a shower.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:40 am

Giselle looks from kratos to irissia, who looks at her and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:45 am

Kratos sighs, Fine fine. He meows at Alec, turning to Riss, [/color=darkblue]Cya later, baby![/color] he poofs downstairs.
Anthony smiles, Gotta go teach max a few things. putting his shirt on, meeting Max in the basement, they start training on how to control their demons. Anthony also learns how to control his demon stronger.
Alec sighs rubbing his temples as he starts drinking vodka, chugging it fast, Russian juice he twitches, looking up at Giselle, So how was your sleep? he says groggily.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:46 am

Giselle shrugs as she dismisses the cat who runs into the conference room, It could have been better if i could have actually slept...
Thune sighs as she curls up in the lonely bed, closing her eyes for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:52 am

Alec nods, Same here.
Marissa gets out of the shower, putting on her clothes. Seeing her cell go off on vibrate on the bathroom counter she answers it, Kratos meows, What does it take to get a feline to like you? Marissa coks her head, Huh? Kratos this is Marissa Not the loveline...
Kratos hangs up immediately.
Marissa facepalms.

Anthony sighs as he lets go of his demon to take control, as him and Max's demon wrestle around a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:56 am

Giselle rubs her forehead, looking around she growls at some guy making google eyes at her and fires her gun between his eyes.
Thune yawns as she gets up and pulls her clothes off, tossing them onto the bed she gets into the shower.
Rodney looks up at marissa and raises an eyebrow Love lines...?
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Marissa's face turns red, Oh uh not for me, Kratos called me about something of.... yeah. she facepalms again.
Alec jumps hearing the bullet, Sheesh wumman! ag iarraidh a scare an cac as dom?

(trans:; "trying to scare the shit out of me?"))
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:04 pm

Giselle smiles innocently, Lol :3 she smiles as she blows the smoke from the barrel and lays her head in her hands.
Rodney blinks, Okkay
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Marissa sighs, giving him an innocent look, I are not cheating on joo. ._.
Alec smirks.
Anthony yells at Max to not use his damn venom.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Giselle giggles as she runs a hand through her hair, shaking some dried bits of blood out onto the floor.
Rodney nods, I know baby.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Marissa forces a smile, sitting on the bed next to Rodney, Ready? I'll drive if ya want.
Anthony stops the practice, seeing tht max made good progress he walks upstairs with his shirt carried on his shoulder, looking around the bedroom seeing that Thune was in the shower.
Kratos runs upstairs Shes gonna kill me! he jumps onto the counter. Lapping up as much rum as he can.
Alec looks at Kratos, Marissa? What did you do this time?
Kratos looks up, his eyes wide in terror, explaining what happened. ALec facepalms while chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:29 pm

Rodney yawns, Nah, i'll drive babe. he forces a smile as well.
Thune comes out of the shower humming, she glances at Anthony and squeals, forgetting she was still wrapped in a towel she runs back into the bathroom and hides.
Giselle goes and changes into a random dress and such, leaving the mask on her desk she hums softly as she walks out, spinning around happily.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Marissa gets up grabbing her bag n stuff from the bathroom, I'm ready when you are, I have a cat to kill.
Kratos hides his head under his paws, cutely.
Alec looks up and smirks at Giselle, Dressing up for something?
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Giselle looks over at Alec and shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Anthony smirks, Not like I haven't seen you naked before, love? he chuckles.
Alec smiles, chugging the vodka. Kratos sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Irissia returns and meows up at Gesille, who sighs and picks up her cat, hugging her close.
Thune giggles as she comes out of the room,but you havnt?
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Anthony smirks, Lies.

hours later

Marissa walks into the bar, seeing it as live as usual. Seeing Alec sit there talking with KRatos. She glares at Kratos, Kratos looks up and flees. Alec chuckles, Hey M.
Marissa turns her glare to Alec. Alec holds his hands up. She smirks flicking his nose, grabbing a bottle of moonshine in a secret place. Alec glares, WHa?!
MArissa smiles, Hmm? Aww, your wolf couldn't sniff out its love juice to fuck my cousin again? she snaps, slamming the bottle down after chugging it. Alec sighs, Eh, I let him take over, I was tired.
Marissa rolls her eyes, Sure ya did, after you fucking killed her!
Alec sniffs the air, his wolf eyes popping out, seeing she had an angel aura, Well, Welcome to the family, M.
She cringes her nose, You're a bit late, Mr. Vice Pres who doesnt give a shit about the club anymore?
Alec sneers, I came here to talk to the actual president.
Marissa snarls, Well GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BAR SINCE HES NOT HERE, DIPSHIT.
Alec's wolf growls deeply, his eyes shifting a deep amberish red.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Rodney walks in and snarls as he sees Giselle his mood lightens, he walks over to her and grins, Long time no see... he says softly.
Giselle looks up at him and smiles, I agree, but you're still as tall as ever Allister. she giggles as she punches his chest playfully.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Alec smirks, Nah, since I still have my name in the club I'm still apart of it and you should still treat me with respect, sis. Oi, well thank you for letting back into your new bar with open arms, M. You're the nicest bartender I know. He stands up, walking into his office, locking the door, chaining himself to his chair as his eyes were still wolfish.
Marissa rolls her eyes. Kratos pops up, nudging her hand to help her calm down, SHe rubs his ears, Eh, I'll deal with you later. Kratos purrs in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Rodney chuckles as he continues to talk with Giselle, leaning his arm against the wall he looks over at marissa and becokns her over to them.
Giselle looks up as she smells fresh human blood, she growls as she clenches her fists, her fangs digging through the gums of her upper and lower lip as she feels the thirst grow a bit.
Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next