cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its the end of the world as we know it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:28 am

Drew looked at Maria confused, he sighed and looked back at shaun and began to wonder if he could handle the vampire and the fallen angel, Picking up his pace he began to follow the faint heat traces from saria up to the top of where ever she had ended up after the flash step.
Sitting down beside her he wrapped an arm gently around both her shoulders. "You alright?" He asked in a rather calm and quiet voice as he looked out towards the sky, his pupils retracting slightly at the bright light of the sun reflecting off his dark coloured eyes.

Shaun let out a loud and rather retarded yawn, looking at Maria he grinned rather wolfishly, not knowing why he did so he began to look aimlessly at the trees, following the scent of drew slowly so the other two could keep up pace, especially that rather obnoxious vampire.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Saria looked up and grinned at Drew. "Ya I'm fine, but it seems like theres something I'm forgetting.." she said spacing off while waiting for the other three to come up.

Maria smiled spreading her wings jumping in the air she flew above Shaun and Shane in a rather minlessly act. She sighed happily suddenly spinning she plopped her feet on Shauns shoulders who looked up at her with a sigh. "It's been a while hmm?" he said Maria smiled.

"Yup the last time I saw you you were helping me cover my sisters tracks, framing yourself?" Maria said Shane sighed, and nodded walking in a steady pace to keep the girl on her shoulders. "Well I must say thank you if anyone knew what she did it would be horrible I think a few people found out, and thats why she's being hunted," Maria said with a sigh she pat Shanes head before jumping to fly by Shaun. She looked at Shane one more time to tell him to protect her sister. Before looking straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:09 am

Drew nodded silently, not feeling a need to say anything more or anything less on the subject he just sat there looking out over the forest.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:11 am

Saria rested her head against his chest she smiled looking at him. "Love you~" she said sweetly kissing his cheek sweetly. Maria, and Shane got to the top Maria doing a flip slightly fake gagging as she saw her sister kiss her new found boyfriends cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Drew let out a chuckle as he stole a quick kiss from his new found lover. -Le Gasp!- "Love you too."

Shaun got up to the top in wolf form and did a fake gag as well, looking over at maria he tried to grin.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 am

Saria laughed looking to her sister giving her a cheesy grin, and a what look.

Maria noticed Shauns grin right away smiling back she walked around him then stuck her toung out at Saria. "Hm.....Two lovebirds, and three lonly birds what has this world come to!" she yelled fake dramtic sigh Saria rolled her eye's. "It's not our fault your just jelous," she teased Maria who humphed stubbernly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:25 am

Name Rachel (or Ray)
Age 21
Branch No Branch Very Happy :3
Home town (And where you work now) Portland, OR (Hot n fucking deserted part of Texas.)
Specialties uhh basically sleeping with my double-barrel gun Very Happy
Likes Sleep, Music (Deffinately BlackVeilBrides), Vodka (WARNING:: if i dont have my daily dose of Vodka and chill pills I will rage quit.)
Dislikes Her 'specialty' pills that keep her calm.
bio I have my own way in killing things. Unlike my annoying brother who needs a life beside following me around like a mother and making sure I take my pills >C I sleep with a bottle of Vodka and a double-barreled gun in my hand at night. Unlike my brother (who again is a mother) yells at me sleeping with a loaded gun >_< and he likes to sleep with little dolls. Hinty hint hint:: No matter what the fuck you are, if you're charging at me with fangs and claws in the lead i will fucking shoot you. (obviously I have a bunch of anger and hate in me after my stupid ass parents died, THE END)
Hate,
Rachel.
Pic (Just a link is optional) https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/15/18/37/25/rachel10.jpg (I consider not brushing my hair RIGHT when I get up.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name Logan
Age 24
Branch No Branch now.
Home town (And where you work now) Portland, OR (Hot n fucking deserted part of Texas.)
Specialties Knives and Machetes. (anything shiny and sharp.)
Likes Music, to annoy my little sister, cars.
Dislikes His sister being hammered, (which it takes two and a half bottles now because of her drinking so much), Zombies and whores, Or Zombie Whores, WHore zombies, not sure.
bio NO I DO NOT HAVE DOLLS, she is on her pills again. or her period T_T but then again she acts like shes on her period 24 fucking 7. ANYWAYS yes sleeping with a loaded gun worries me. Yet thats just the cautious careful Logan talking.
Pic (Just a link is optional) ((XD I HAD TO USE THIS THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE XDD DONT BLAME ME) https://2img.net/h/i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo70/OMFGimgay/emo-boys-are-hot.jpg?t=1242080785 (was drunk sorry)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In there new Dodge charger with blood spllatered on the side because of Logan's reckless zombie killing with his NEW CAR T_T, Rachel complains about him going too fast and them running into too much zombies. Logan rolls his yes. Rachel takes a swig off her Vodka, she screams and scares the shit out of Logan, "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE REST OF IT! LOGAN! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE LIQUOR STORE!"
he sighs, "Didn't you JUST get a new fucking bottle! Buy your own damn gas and liquor."
She freaks out making rude hand gestures. They run over a lumpy Zombie, Rachel slams her head into the dashboard.
Logan laughs, "Thats what seatsbelts are for, drunki."
Rachel lifts her head, grabbing tissues to plug her now bleeding nose. "YOu did that on purpose you bastard!"
"Not my fault our parents weren't married."
"UGH! FORGET IT. I"ll JUST GO APE SHIT."
"Thats what pills are for, my dear."
"FUCK OFF!"
Logan laughs at her stupidity. I swear shes smarter when shes drunk. xD
Logan pulls into a parking lot near an abandoned Albertsons and a Liquor store. "Better run."
Rachel grabs her gun, aiming it at two heads running towards the car, she gets out and sprints to the door, shooting the lock and grabbing any vodka and Jack Daniels near by.
Logan smirks, Funny part is you can drink drive and crash less because all the fucked up tweekers died.
Rachel gets back into the car as they drive off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its the end of the world as we know it
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5