cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME TO THE RP s:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:49 am

Ooc:: So we were watching Open Season and Kat suggested that once the circus gets back from brazil that they go camping somewhere :O Ill do a post in this one as an edit later.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 am

OOC- OMG thats a good movie and good idea Kat!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 am

Later on...

Laynna prepares for the bigger ritual that would send her into Darius' "lair." Pulling out a white powder she makes a crescent moon in a circle with it. While saying the ritual poem over and over. Smudging herself with a smudge stick she throws up her arms and yells a word to where the world spins around her.

Opening her eyes she sees a tall blurry figure on a what is that.... a throne? I do not know. Laynna blinks to clear her vision but it doesn't work. The gold throne the guy was sitting on turned to a dark silver, looking around her was a forest with no sun, but a light somewhere. Laynna growls and shouts, "Are you Darius? Tell me now or suffer."
The guy chuckled, "Yes, angel. How may I help a Guardian of the Light?"
Laynna snarled, "I don't need help, It may just be you who needs help after I'm done with you."
Darius gave her a confused look, "So you're killing me for an army that I am not in control of? Has Hades gone mad?"
Laynna stifled a growl, unsheathing her sword she narrows her eyes, "No. You gave him your army, but suddenly 'you forgot to give him the keys to the car' so they went uncontrolled. Yet I still see some in your control, hmm? she nods her head at the bodies coming out of the forest behind her, "If I kill you. Your army is destroyed, am I right?"
Darius nodded. He dismissed his guards and unsheathed his two daggers. With one look the daggers set a fire.
Laynna smirked.
Darius sneered, "Let the game begin!"
Lunging at her with his two daggers, Laynna pulled out Athena's shield then lunged at him. The two clashed like thunder and almost tore each other a part. Darius struck first sending a blow, Laynna stabbed him through the ribs and pushed him to the ground. Darius got back up quick, getting behind her, doing the sleeper hold he let one of the daggers slice the newly scar on her cheek. She snarled, elbowing him in the ribs that sent him flying back into a wall. He grunted, she lunged, he then turned and like a tornado he slashed her arms leaving deep slashes. Screaming she stabbed him right in the target, his heart.
Screaming he let go of her then landed on his back, by finishing him off she said, "Γεια σου, δαίμονα. Ας αναπαύσει την ψυχή σου στο κομμάτι."
(((Translation::: Bye, demon. Let your soul rest in piece.)))
Turning the sword so the pain would finish him off, she pulled it out then stabbed again. Pulling it back out, she dropped the sword, stunned. Along with the shield. Dropping to her knees she smiles feeling a pain stab at her heart as she gains the immortality. Zeus appeared along with the soulkeeper. The soulkeeper collected the demon's soul and vanished to the underworld to burn it. Zeus smiled and walked up to Laynna. Laynna bowed with her head down.
"No immortal daughter of mine does not need to bow before me."
Smiling she got up from her knees, "Zeus, I thank you."
Zeus put his hand on her shoulder, "Daughter, you are free now with the power of an immortal, a shield of wisdom, a sword of strength," He then pointed to her heart, "And the heart of love. The most three powerful things in the world."
Laynna's grin widened as the name of Athena, Ares, and Hera was mentioned in power. Knowingly there is more than just those three that she has. Zeus then pulled out a blue necklace with a golden thunder bolt locket on it. Handing it to Laynna he ripped off the necklace Hades gave her then replaced it as she pulled her hair back.
Laynna sighed in relief, "Thank you again, Zeus."
Zeus chuckled while fading...

Next morning...
Laynna woke up realizing that Aphrodite was gone, she yawns, getting dressed, stealing the keys to one of Aphrodite's Porsches. Driving to the Cirque and pulling up by her tent she walks in and plops down on her old bed, plugging in her electric guitar signed by Slash she plays Detroit Rock City by KISS while putting on a top hat like Slash's and glasses. Singing to herself whole getting drunk off of Vodka and Sprite. Then roaming the internet on her laptop, "Oh god, I'm gonna have a big hangover." Looking at Campsites. She hisses, "Screw Campsites, lets go forest style!"
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:55 pm

A Day later, Back in London..

Lana stood before the council's doors, her hair pinned back into a small but metal covered bun. a small revolver was tightened in her grip as she leaned forward to grip the doors handle. A small but disturbed sigh escaped the girls lips as she moved her hand from the handle of the door to her forehead, trying to rub away any last remaining bits of the headache she had from the night before. narrowing her eyes after hearing a strange crackling sound she glanced at the door before her from behind her onyx glasses. A sharp blast sent Lana flying back a few hundred feet, her ears ringing as she lay, back against the front gate, stunned and immobile for a split second before rising back to her feet, flicking her wrist the revolver emerged from her sleeve as she began to fire bullets. Thoughts running through her head on how she could never get a break from mysterious attackers. she let out a growl of anger and frustration as she realized that her bullets were bouncing off some sort of reflective shield. drawing back the mechanical contraption she lunged at the person now standing before her, cloaked in the shadows of the early morning and her pitch black trench coat as she drew her dagger from her other wrist, slashing at the open spots of the shield until nothing was left but a man, possibly in his thirties..a growl rose up in the back of her throat as she sent a swift punch to the mans forehead. that was all it would have taken to make any one fall under her power. As she rose to her feet she began to mumble a small prayer for the man as she was grabbed in a sleeping hold around the neck, with in a few seconds she had twirled around behind the next attacker, holding his arm behind his back and around his waist. her eyes a flame with anger and curiosity, Why was she being attacked so often?! was it because the council wanted to train her on her own blood shedding powers?
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:03 am

Shay sighed and looked down at the ground waiting for the humans to move out of the way she saw a boy and girl holding hands she looked down at them letting a single tear roll down her cheek except it was made out of ice the boy reminded Shay of Sasori.

FLASHBACK

"Hello little girl you okay?" A voice asked I looked up to see a boy with messy red hair he had cold brown eyes and was wearing a black shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans I shivered and staggered back against the wall fear showed in my eyes. He reached out and grabbed my hurt arm jently I gave him a confused look he grabbed some bandages that were by me and put my arm in a sling.
"Who are you?" I asked timidly giving him a confused look he wasen't going to hurt me but why was he being so nice to me I was only a little girl I don't remember anything he looked at me and tilted my head up and smiled showing fangs.
"Names Sasori love." he said I blushed and looked down he lifted me up I smelled blood wait blood? Since when could I do that I looked to see a dead body Sasori hurried me on. "Would you like to come with me?" he asked I nodded shyly he smiled and we walked down the streets.
"Umm do you know what my name is?" I asked he looked at me again with curiosity.
"No I don't but lets call you Shay." he said with a grin she smiled and nodded happly.

SIX YEARS LATER (she was only four at the time)

"Hello Shay love now can I have my feed?" Sasori begged it was only two years ago when I found out he was a vampire and he fed on me when I was four causing me to lose my memory. I growled in annoyance.
"No!!! You fed just a hour ago!" I snapped glaring at him he smiled cokingly yup he did feed just a hour ago on the pizza lady but he claimed she wasen't as good as me which made me disturbed because I diden't know wether it was a complament or something dangerous. I sighed as he came over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Please?" he asked in my ear I smaked him upside the head.
"No!" I snapped and went back to ccoking the bacon (im eating that right now!) I grumbled some cuss words sitting at the table eating her food hungerly she thought for a moment Sasori was a perv sometimes but she still loved him in a family kind of way.
"Shay." Sasori cooed holding up my bra I blushed and snached it away from him he laughed as I hit his head I swear hes becomeing more retarted after I was done with my food and dishes he was holding up my song book. "Hmm I see you like making songs?" he asked I stared in hororr damn him I tackled him trying to grab my book he put it out of my reach I finnaly grabbed him right when he bit my hand I smaked his face before he could have any more blood.
"Jerk." I mummbled he laughed that was some of the good times.

10 YEARS LATER

"Sasori no!!!" I yelled running twords him his limp body I felt fangs slip out of my mouth as tears started to come out of my eyes tears of pure ice shattered on the ground I whimpered as I clung to his body the vamoire hunter stood over us.
"Another vampire just my luck." he said with a evil smile I eyes widened in terror I held Sasoris body in my amrs I sniffled I closed my eyes waiting for pain but it never came I looked up and saw Sasori.
"Run!!!" he yelled I was about to protest. "Now!!!!!" he yelled I ran for it tears streaming down my cheeks and that was the last time I saw Sasori alive again or so I thought.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Aww love never thought I would see those crystalized ice tears again but I think a smile and a song would be better." a voice said one I knew to well I looked up and saw Sasori.
"Sasori?" I asked he smiled and helped me up I hugged him and smiled. "Stupid vampire." I mummbled he laughed and ruffled my hair.
"Now what about a song?" he asked. (okay this next song I do not know my mom said it was good and printed up the lyrics) I nodded and started singing
I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life? Tell me, how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while

You've been good, busier than ever
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up, and I know why

Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses, and I left them there to die

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time

These days, I haven't been sleeping
Staying up, playing back myself leaving
When your birthday passed, and I didn't call

Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side
And realized I loved you in the fall

And then the cold came, the dark days
When fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was goodbye

So this is me swallowing my pride
And I go back to December all the time

I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry

Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right

I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't
So if the chain is on your door, I understand

This is me swallowing my pride
And I go back to December

I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time, all the time

Sasori ruffled my long blode hair again I puted and put it back in place unaware that he grabbed my top hat until he started twirling it around his fingure. "Hey!!" I whined and started chasing him around we almost ran itno Evaline but she side stepped while she was drawing causing us to fall. "Eve!!" I yelled she looked sta me with a smile.
"All part of fortune telling." she said I sighed grabbing my hat and putting it on my head Dillan was probuly with Jaemey. "Oh Eve meet Sasori Sasori meet Eve." I said she bowed he did the same. "Hey Sasori why arn't you flirting with her?" I asked he looked at me.
"Shes the girl for the demon a strong one I might add don't want to anger him." he said in a british acent I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Chirstophe showed up in the nick of time, standing, an arm wrapped around eve he let out a low growl, glaring at the vampire child. his eyes narrowing as he looked over at eve, knowing she was alright he sighed in peace. vanishing yet again into a cloud of blackened smoke. grabbing his bass from the tree beside him he leaned back, beginning to play a part from voodoo by godsmack, humming to himself as he played the tune he let out another relaxed sigh, looking over at jaemey asleep in the grass he sighed, jumping from the tree he landed beside her. 'sis you know you shouldnt sleep in the sun like that, 'else it might just drive you mad.' a smile rose up the girls lips as she looked at her brother. 'i know brother dear, relax.' climbing back up the tree in a blur he hung there silently, not planning to bother anyone as he looked over at his brother hanging from the other tree beside his. 'Morning xander, How's the girl doing back home?' alex heaved a sigh. shrugging his shoulders he began to swing back and forth slowly on the branch of the tree, the spikes on his legs digging into the tree so he wouldnt fall off. 'I dont know, i havnt heard from the vampires in the past week now. JAEMEY! have you heard anything from the other's back at the cirque?' the girl nodded, now sitting in a lower branch of a tree to form a triangle from the trio as she began to explain all that the elder vampires had told her. the two older brothers nodded. looking over the time they sighed. lowering their heads. 'we may as well get back to the cirque. camping sound good to everyone?', alexander asked, rather peeved that the vampires didnt bother to call and tell him anything yet they told everything to his sister.

Damien pulled up to the back of the coffee shop, Kayla sitting behind him as they both slid their helmets off. "Thanks for the ride Damien, want a mocha before you head out?", he shook his head, his long shaggy blond hair falling in his face as he slid his helmet back on. 'nah I'm going back up to the beach today to chill out. call me if you need a lift back.'
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:27 am

Laynna wakes up, wondering how Alex and them are doing. Sitting cross-legged on her bed she reads a book thats not hers. Razz Wondering what to do, walking out her tent with her wings hidden she hops into her Mustang, driving into the city. "Shopping" at random stores.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:05 am

Run to the hills starts to play in the background as jaemey picks up her phone. "Hello?", a sigh as she started nodding to herself. looking up she let out a sigh. "Anyone seen damien around? Kayla needs a lift back to her apartment." her eyes flashed a bright red as she realized alex was gone. "Alex?!", a snarl escaped christophes lips as he pulled out his phone, calling evaline. "Eve, we lost alex." jaemey flipped up onto the branch, sitting crosslegged she began to meditate, trying to find who or what took her brother.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:38 am

Randomly showing up at the FBI station, walking in, she walks in casually with a smile on her face. Waving at Alex, pulling out a mk74 sniper, shooting all the damn FBI, "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:41 am

Alex sits there over a corpse, a sword in the corpses chest. a wicked smile on his face as he sees laynna walk in. "Nah sweet cheeks, s'all good. but thanks." he says with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:45 am

Laynna's grin gets wider, walking up to him giving a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "So how's it gooooin'?"
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:59 am

Alex wraps an arm around laynna, smiling at her he shrugs. "Could be better."
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:06 am

Laynna sighs, "True, true." thinking a bit she then says, "Camping?"
she looks up at him with pleading eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 am

Alex shrugs his shoulders. smiling at her little puppy dog look. "Fine fine."
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:05 am

Eve picks up her phone and opens it nodding at once she sighs "Check the FBI station? I felt his presence go that way," she said to him looking at Sasori who had a low growl he sighed.
"I haven't herd from the vampire elders which I probuly think they don't want to talk to me since I.." he looked at Shay who was listening to music. "Helped a human girl or so they thought they banned me and tried to kill me but failed I hope they are well I was a protecter of the elders.." he mummbled looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Kayla let out a laugh, looking back at the bar, realizing they were playing her song she let out a sigh. knowing an extra shift wouldnt hurt her she moved back to the bar with the grace of only an angel, letting her wings stretch out she stood behind the counter, singing to the song while dancing, passing drinks back and forth to the bar. a grin on her face as she did her work. feeling something reach out and touch her waist. a growl escaped her throat as she flung her wing out in the way of the guy who had touched her. "Watch it pal.", she said with a nasty snarl, her eyes narrowing as she looked over at the hooded person standing there with his arms blocking his face.

Jaemey nodded to christophe, sitting back in the tree relaxed she began to sing Paper Airplanes to herself.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Lotila yawned watching princess Patti walk around the streets amazed by what she sees Lotila yawned once again bored to death until Patti decides to walk in a bar the youngue mixed girl raised a eyebrow following siglently behind her looking around dangerously sending warning glances at people that tried to touch her Patti giggled and patted Lotilas head. "Oh Ace, Ace, Ace stubborn as always hmm? You still haven't told me your real name yet!" the girl whined to the other the girl had a smile and a twinkle in her sweet red and blue eyes.
"How do you know its not my real name?" Lotila asked Patti rasied a eyebrow. "Cause my spys told me that it was not your real name and hearing a few people call you Phoenix and Angel," Patti said the girl sighed. "But it may not be my real name but then again im not human im not even a good type of race remember I was exsperemented on by humans and got all the races in me I was once human now something more," Lotila reminded her Patti sighed. "Yes I know Ace I know," Patti sat down at a booth and started talking nonstop about how much she loved this place.

Matt yawned playing his game almost beating a level until Mello turned it off, "Mello!" Matt whined and stared at his angelic roommate its true his roomate was a angel. (check profiles) L came in and sat next to Matt. "And just because you are a diffrent race does not mean that you can just boss me around!" Matt roured unlike most humans Matt diden't mind the people that were called freaks he admired them a lot thats why most of the 'outsiders' trusted him to tell them what they did and what race they were it was nice.
"Matt quit complaining and L since when did you come in here?" Mello asked looking at L who was eating a cake all by himself.
"Just now you stupid angel," he said taking another bite out of the cake Mello glared pissed off no body knew how they could stand each other to a exstent that they won't kill each other.
"Stupid demon," Mello said taking a bite out of his chocolate Near came in and sat down yawning tiredly.
"Morning Near," L greated Matt just rolled his eyes and Mellos glare worsened god how he hated Near who always thought he was better than him! Mello growled and sat next to Matt who now had a cancer sick in his mouth Mello raised a eyebrow. "
"You know you are going to die soon the more you smoke that," Mello said Matt shrugged.
"Don't care i'll just be revived somehow.." Matt said thinking Mello rolled his eyes and bonked Matt on the head he dosen't need to do what Mello tells him to but Matt was his cosest friend.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:19 am

Katerina pops up next to Laynna giving her a suprising hug, "Sup, Lay? How's it been...." Katerina stares at the demon, her eyes flash a full red, the grin still planted on her face. Laynna hugs her back, "Wow, Katerina! It's been good! How bout you?" Laynna notices Kat looking at Alex, This is Alex, Alex Katerina, Katerina Alex.
Katerina smiles, Holding out a hand, "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 8:21 am

Alex bows slightly before the vamp. "Charmed..", looking back at Laynna his expression froze slightly as he turned his attention back to the dead corpses. retracting the spikes around his neck even farther under his skin from before he let out a rather frustrated sigh.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 am

Katerina puts her hand away nodding, turning to Laynna giving her a nod. Laynna looks back an forth at them, "Did I miss something?"
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:19 am

Alex draws the spikes even farther under his neck, clenching his fists at the pain as they try and fold over themselves. Kriss appears beside alex, leaning over she waves at Kat. "Sup homie? hows chicken wings doin?", a smile on her face as she looks at alex.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:21 am

Laynna gives them all a "WTF?!" look. Katerina hugs Kriss, Fine, I guess. Been 'working', How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 am

Evaline yawned and sat in a tree standing up she looked at the derection Jaemey and Christoph was. "OMG I can see my boyfriend and Dillans girlfriend from up here!!!" Evaline yelled loud and clear and burst out laughing saceeding to see the dragon boys ears trun bright red. She fell out of the tree and ended up landing on some kid he had blonde hair and blue eyes.
"What the hell!!!" he yelled pushing her off a boy with black hair put a hand on the boys shoulder. "Be nice Mello," he said calmly, "you are a angel after all," he said and Mello sighed glaring at Evaline who glared back their glare intensitfied. "Whta the hell are you looking at?!" Mello snapped Evaline growled flicking her fox ears. "Nothing except for your ugly duck ass looking face!" she snapped he growled dangerously Shay went up behind him and grabbed his hands which were holding guns she put both of them near his head then sniffed the air. "Angel, demon, a elf and a human?" she quiestioned looking around a boy with red hair and green eyes came out she stared at him he stared back Eves face gleamed and she glomped the red headed boy. "little bro!!!" Eve yelled and glomped him he sighed and patted her head. "I haven't seen you in like foreva!!" Eve said happly Dillan came out of the tree and looked at the two. "You don't look the same," he observed she sighed. "No dur he was adopted," she said happly huggleing him more he patted her head. "Sis can't breath!" he gasped she let go and hung her head low and smiled at him happly. Shay let Mello go after he convinced her he ment no harm he grabbed some chocolate and ate it Shay tried to grab it but failed. "Get your own!!" Mello yelled. "Nooo!!!" Shay cried and snatched the chocolate and ate it he glared. A white haired boy went over to the black headed boy and clung to him childishly.
"Who are you?" Evaline asked they looked at each other uncertain if they could tell her.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:32 am

Alexander walked back out to stand by christophe and jaemey, leaving the girls to talk amongst themselves for a while he smiled towards his sister.
"Jaemey, you'd make mom and dad proud, you know that?" she blushed slightly at her brothers compliment but then clenched her fists as if trouble was coming their way. Christophe began to grow even more furious as he drew his sword from his belt, swinging it around he sliced at the darkness. catching one of the officers planning on taking his sister.
"Alex! prendre jaemey retour au bateau et à rassembler les autres, malades les combattre et de vous y rencontrer.Ne rester là, GO!" he growled towards his brother as alex took hold of jaemey, dashing off into the forest, blowing a whistle to summon the others behind him as he kept running towards the ship. stopping suddenly as he heard his brothers roar of pain, he looked at damien.
"Llevar a mi hermana a la nave de forma segura Damien. No voy a perder a mi hermano que estos hijos de puta. Go." alex ordered to damien, looking at his sister apologetically before speeding off back in the direction of his brothers cries. leaping up into the trees as he moved with the speed of light and fire itself he dived into the fight scene quickly, slamming his sword down the skull of the first Fbi agent he saw as he began to grow more furious. he looked around the area left and right for any traces of Christophe. Spotting his brother suddenly he jumped to fight beside him. Casting a spell under his breath he and christophe both began to grow more towards their true demonic forms, fighting until they grew weak and the rest of the officers had been killed.

-done- FINALLY.... <_>

Verse one: French: "Alex! take jaemey back to the ship and gather the others, ill fight them off and meet you there. Dont stand there, GO!"
Verse Two: Spanish: "Take my sister back to the ship safely Damien. I will not lose my brother to these bastards. Go."

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 am

Evaline jumped down down to Alex and Christoph shaking her head she healed them twitching her fox ears for any sounds she growled. Glaring at the officers bodys when will they let them go? Why dont they just leave them alone what did they ever do to them? When she was done healing she was slightly weak, but smiled sweetly she helped the two brothers up seeing Shay with a awesome look, and the new boys standing there with the WTF looks she giggled. Dillan came over a little later in dragon form with Jaemey on his back he layed down hiding her with his tail just in case in officers came. "Well now thats done and over with I saggest we go to the ship Dillan took care of some officers that attacked so Jaemey should be fine," she said she looked at the new comers. "And your names?" she asked with a french accent. "I'm Mello," said the blonde Shay grinned and bonked his head Sasori shook his head grabbing her hand and dragging her to a tree. "I'm Near," said the white haired one, "I'm L," said the black haired one her brother Matt came up to Evaline and gave her a playful noogie.
"This is my brother Matt," she said when he let go of her she tackled him, and they started fighting until they plopped in a lake Evaline got out and dried herself with fire while Matt just came out spitting water of of his mouth. "Not cool sis," he said she grinned dragging everyone (with chains) to the ship everyone was like -_-' when she got to the ship she let the chains go and Dillan sighed shaking his head putting Jamey on the ship. She did a cute peace sign jumping onto the ship she barked like a fox transforming into one she curled by her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE RP s:   WELCOME TO THE RP s: - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE RP s:
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: