cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Thune grips the pistols tightly in her hands as she crouches behind the couch like a cat, watching a few mexicans come towards her she fires a shot into each of their skulls. smiling happily at her aim sh then feels a large hand clamp down onto her shoulder, nearly crushing her collar bone, howling in pain she swings around and kicks him in the balls with the heel of her boot. Crouching behind the couch again she whimpers as the pain shoots through her shoulder and around her neck. Cursing wildly under her breath she waits for the next son of a bitch to come near her.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Anthony does wait longer, he hears a scream. ALmost flying into the confrence room he bursts through the mexicans once again. Running overto Thune, he glares at the broken collar bone. Totally pissed he runs out to the bar, slaughtering all the rest of them. He runs back to Thune with the first aid kit, a hired nurse crew member comes in, helping with the shoulder. Anthony looks at her with sad eyes, Don't think about the pain.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Thune cringes slightly at the pain, closing her eyes she leans her head back slightly, wincing every once and a while the nurse attempts to help out with it.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Anthony growls, throwing the nurse back into the wall, killing her instantly. Anthony looks at Thune, This will hurt, a lot. He snaps the bone back in place, giving her some medicine to make it heal faster, pissed that there was no numb medication, he wraps her arm and neck area up. Picking her up and putting her on the couch he looks for anymore medicine shit that'll help.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:15 pm

Thune lays quietly on the couch and stares at the ceiling blankly, wondering why Anthony seemed so over protective over only her and none of the other crew... her mind silences itself after a while. She quietly makes patterns out on the darkened roof now dancing with bits of sun light from the shattered shades.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Anthony sits by the couch. One of his membs come in to report the dead bodies. 4/5s of the gang dead. Anthony sighs, They were all fat fucking wanna-bes anyways. Get new members in. Quick. THat wasn't even half of the mexican club. The dude nods. Leaving the bar to go recruit.
Anthony turns to face Thune, Got any friends who wanna join? he says sarcasticly. Anyways, feeling any better? I mean is the medicine helping?

Last edited by Laynna the Freak on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Thune shakes her head slowly to his first question, answering the last question numbly with a yes before closing her eyes, the darkness growing in the blue of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Marissa walks into the bar. She looks around, Okay, what did I miss.
Anthony looks through the broken down door, seeing marissa, the newbie. he looks back down on the floor seeing if he can remember more friends to recruit.
Marissa walks through the confrence roomdoor, Tony, what happened?
He sighs, Mexicans.
Marissa bursts out laughing, then stops suddenly, Imissed all the fun.
Anthony glares. Marissa looks at the secretary, okay, not really fun... for you..
Anthony snaps, leave. Now.
Marissa's eyes get wider, Really. I mean don't get your pannies in a twist, sorry for your girlfriend and all. she leaves before Anthony spazzes.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 pm

Thune sits up and lets out a low growl before collapsing back down onto the couch, looking at tony she puts her hand on his cheek in a comforting matter.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Marissa comes back in with her special aid kit. She puts it on the table quickly and leaves fast.
Anthony sighs grabbing the kit, going through it and finding the numbing shot, he gives it to Thune then loads another one, this time with his blood and a mix of healing medicine, This will help a lot. I've done it before. He gives it to her quickly, hoping the stinging of the blood will get numbed out soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O4d_bS1860&feature=feedrec_grec_index
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:49 pm

Thunes hand drops limply to her side as she nearly collapses onto the couch, her eyes slowly drift close from the shots, she lets out a loud yawn before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Anthony picks her and carries her to one of the club rental cars. Putting her in the backseat he drives to his house. Once getting there he parks the car outside, having marissa drop off his bike later. He takes her inside, putting her on his bed. doing his nightly routine and grabbing a bottle of scotch. Drunking himself to sleep on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Name:: Widow Rose
Race:: Half human and phoenix
Personality:: She is tough and ingnores her big brother, she is quiet and keeps to herself, but when she needs to be she is violint occasionly hitting her older brother who acts like an idiot sometimes, pissed off easily.
Looks:: She has long to feet black hair her bangs cover one eye she has white streaks one eye is dark purple and one eye blood red (red ones under bangs).
Crush:: None
Likes:: Certain stuff depending on her mood but mostly music.
Dislikes:: almost everything.
History:: She lives with her brother her mother is a abusive bitch who she fights back which only causes more pain.
Bike looks:: Its a sweet black and red bike with dark blue flames.
Other:: n.a

Name:: Bruce Rose
Race:: Half human and shapshifter
Personality:: Jokable, trys to keeps peoples spirits up, but is serious when he needs to be.
Looks:: He has dark brown hair thats always shaggy and that he just woke up he has green eyes and a tattoo of a skull on his cheek.
Crush:: None
Likes:: Girls, joking, his little sister srcastic coments to him.
Dislikes:: um a lot of things
History:: Same as Widow except he doesn't get beat.
Bike looks:: Same as his sis except for no flames and its silver and black.
Other:: He's Widows half brother.

Widow cursed rubbing the red and purple buise on her arm her eyes flashing angerly. It doesn't help when she's not in a f-ing biker gang like her parents want her to, but she at least knows gymastics and a lot of hand-to-hand combat. Her gun hung limply by her side if any of those fucking Mexican biker gang tried to take her for the millionith time. Her head was covered by a black jacket she was wearing a pair of jeans and a pair of her dark blue gloves. She was wearing under her hoodie a reveiling shirt that went above her stomach no she wasn't a slut looking for action it was her moms fault that whore.

She sighed then turned to see her brother come out of someone's house raising a eyebrow she picked up a pebble and chucked it at his head she got him good. He turned and got ready to yell at someone, but when he saw her he changed his mind. "Who's house is this?" she questioned growling not by the fact he was at someone's house, but at the fact he wasn't home with this hours beating. He sighed.

"Stupid Mexicans there was a shooting Thune got hurt pretty badly came to check on her, and the boss is passed out on the couch," he explained she shook her head. The gang this the gang that.

"Well just to let you know I took your beating today for not being home by curfew," she said, "and it was the best thing in the world I can't wait to have more!" she yelled in a fake perky voice. "Fine I'm going to play some pool then go to gymastics class hoping to god that the Mexicans won't come and get me," she said. Bruce studied her darkly her eyes clouded.

"Why are they after you?" he asked Widow looked at him.

"They keep saying something about wanting me to join them you know, and we both no I am fighting material," she mummbled of course he didn't know. "I'm going," she mummbled turning heel, but Bruce grabbed her arm.

"No we are going to talk to the boss about this when he wakes up I can't have my little sister in danger like that from now on no more classe's and no more playing pool," he growled without warning Widow grabbed her gun shooting at the bushes. A Mexican fell out she rolled her eyes.

"Ya I can't take care of myself spare me," she mummbled, but she waited anyway looking at the dead body.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:12 am

Thune sat up and rubbed her head, her eyes narrowed slightly as she tried to adjust them to the dim lighting before realizing she had ended up in her bosses bed. blinking nervously before rolling out slowly she grabbed her bandanna and walked out into the main room, realizing Anthony was still passed out on the couch she had went into the kitchen, singing Coming Undone. Picking up a spare bottle of rum she kept with her; she began to pour some and walked out to the front porch, sitting there quietly with an eyebrow raised at the siblings bickering past the gate. She then realized Widow and bruce, her eyes lit up slightly as she rolled her shoulder, it felt a little stiff, but much better than it did when that asshole nearly shattered her collar. She let out a huff of air as she ran a hand steadly through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:22 am

Widow looked at the girl on the porch she was pretty actully. She then looked at Bruce who was gone he ran up to Thune and hugged her gently. Bruce stood up straight with a slight smile. "I see your doing better Thune," he said Widow raised a eyebrow. "Widow come over and say hi!" he called gently not to hurt Thunes ears.

Widow sighed walking over to her putting on a sweet smile. "Hello Thune my brother is so happy your okay total blackmail," she said the last part sarcasticly. "But considering the leader of your gang came I'm sure he'll be more than happy," she said shaking her head phoenix feathers falling from on top of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:41 am

Thune smiled gently looking at the siblings. Thank you. She says to both of them, nodding her thanks as well. Sitting back down she wonders when Anthony will wake up.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 am

Widow looks around sitting next to Thune legs crossed and she started to sing gently a bit.

Bruce sat on the other side of Thune a gentle breez whipped past them. "It's a nice day hm? Well i'm sure he'll wake up soon he can't sleep all day," he said, "well maybe he can," he said jokingly.

(Song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdIF0Hsc9Xo its really good! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:56 am

Thune shrugs half heartedly, not knowing if he would wake up or not. Knowing him, he does until the demon gives up. she sighs, lowering her head she looks at her gun. Thinking about how he had helped her countless times all because she was too weak...
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:33 am

Bruce put a hand on her shoulder comfortably knowing that look. (BTW he will only call her by her real name when he's serious >.<) "Natalie you are NOT weak you are the strongest girl in our team," he grabbed both of her shoulders gently making her face him. "Don't you dare think otherwise you think that again I swear to god I will punish you understand?" he asked looking her in the eye.

Widow smiled gently knowing that her older brother knows what hes saying.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:42 am

Nat nodded, knowing that bruce was serious she put a hand to her gun and stuffed it into its holster. Thanks Bruce. she retrieved her bottle of rum and her clip board from her bag before putting them both away. standing up she began to pace across the front porch
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:46 am

Bruce grinned watching her pace back and forth Hey its what I do best. he mummbled Widow watched Thune or Natalie pace back and forth her eyes following her every movment.

Something wrong? she questioned with a slight frown on her face. Then she had a idea pop in her head. Hey big bro!? Can I join the gang? Can I please? she asked with big puppy eyes Bruce looked at her and shook his head.

Absolutly not to dangerous you already got the Mexicans after you you don't need to be in more trouble he answered. Widow glared he always treated her like a kid and she hated it she was 23 anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:51 am

Thune continued to walk back and forth, her boots clicking gently against the porch as she stops and leans against one of the poles holding up the over hang, looking out across the yard towards the gate she let out a low sigh before continuing to pace.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:56 am

Widow decided to go in the house she looked at the guy sleeping and rolled her eyes. Why were guys so lazy? And he smelled a lot like alchol she scrunched her nose and went to look around she pulled a chocolate bar out of her pocket munching on it she did a ^^ face. She then came out. "Well anyway nice to meet you Thune and instead of pacing back and forth I would saggest getting your bike," she said Bruce looked at Thune eyebrows raised.

"You don't have your bike? I am shocked Thune," he said with a playful gasp. "Even other times you were hurt you still brought you bike," he stated teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:17 am

Thune smirks slightly. Yeah... Well i kind of passed out this time.. she smiles as she says her good byes to the siblings before rushing off the front porch towards the gate before running towards the bar, stopping to find her bike gone she let out a low growl, smelling mexican blood spilled near by she continued to run towards the scent, finding her bike broken next to an enemy bar. another low growl slipped from her throat as she reached for her twin pistols, aiming them at the front door she pulled both of the triggers. Her eyes began to flash a violent red as she felt the demon with in her emerging in the rage boiling up in her chest. The boss of the mexican Bar walked out slowly.
Ey, chica. Whatcha think ya doin shootin up thi- He was silenced by the demonic growl released from Thunes throat as she had her pistols still pointed towards the door.
The fuck. Did you do. To my bike. She hissed as she nearly flew up to the front of the bar, pressing her gun to the dude's chest. Letting loose another growl as her eyes flashed again.
I- I didn't know yo-you were one of Tony's. The man stuttered as he looked nervously at her.
Oh, you didn't now?, She hissed in his ear as she slid one of the pistols up to the mans chin, keeping it pressed up against his chin as she narrowed her eyes dangerously. Well, here's a message from me to you, You fuck with me or any of my family again. I personally will come back here and kill every. single. one of you bloody mother fuckers. she said with a snarl as she lifted the demolished bike up and carried it back towards Tonys house. Stopping before she got too fare out of range and shooting the dude in the leg before walking off with a triumphant smirk on her lips.

Ooc:: So yeah, That's why you never touch Thunes bike or she will put a death wish on yo ass Smile Oh! and heres what her pistols look like
http://www.jerryspaintball.com/product_images/b/826/tippmann_tpx_pistol_001__92717_zoom.jpg
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:22 am

Widow walked to the gymastics class doing turns and cartweels she gave Bruce her gun he gave her a questionable look as everyone moves to the oppisit sides of the room they were in the middle he gave her a questionable look. "Shoot at me," she stated Bruces eyes went wide.

"How about no?" he asked she glared that sent shivers up and down his spine he sighed started shooting at her she dodged them as if she was dancing feathers flowed around her she did a flip and landed by Bruce.
"Told ya I could take care of myself," She purred playfully he sighed and ruffled her hair.

"Ya ya sure," he gave her back her gun she got changed then looked at the bullet holes with a giggle they walked out grabbed some mochas and sat in the coffee shop drinking and talking.
Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: