cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Is this RP satisfying :3?
YES :D:D:D:D:D
King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
HELL YES
King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Its okay
King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope it needs to die
King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
KILL IT
 0% [ 0 ]
LOCK ITTTTT
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:24 am

Vivian nods leading the way, they rush through town and the forest. Arriving at the palace, vivian sees the commander outside the main doors. SHe hands him the swords and about to open the door before the guards stop her,Uh, excuse me.
The commander cackles, As you ca see, the witch is dead. You have no job. Now leave, slave.
Vivian snarls about to jump the fag.
The king shows up, Thats no way to treat a slave. The way to treat them is by kicking them off the property.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:25 am

Nixon appears beside Vivian and snarls at the king, his breath reeking of blood. He looks at vivian then at the Commander.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:38 am

Vivian glares, stepping away from the commander.
King laughs, Anyways, commander, care to join us for the masquerade ball? A second one will be held in the future but im doing this one tonight.
Vivian over hears, she looks at Nixon, Then as the king goes inside along with the guards, leaving the commander, Vivian quickly strikes draining the idiot. Dropping the disgusting body she wips the blood from her mouth, Wannna go to a party and kill a king tonight? her eyes glowing red.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:40 am

Nixon growls viciously. It would be an Honor. He grins as the blood seemingly drips from the yellow of his eyes, focused on the blood protruding from the floor and shining red in the mid morning light.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:49 am

-COOPLE HOURSH LATA-

Vivian arrives at the palace, looking around for Nixon. The heavy dress keeps her feet planted on the ground most of the time as she puts on her mask.

If ur interested this is her dress and mask xD
http://www.wedding-in-alabama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/gothic-black-wedding-dresses-2.jpg
instead of the purple thing its white
http://api.ning.com/files/9CbumZn5Ur15fFsSeLUK0fqMbbpF43N*pH9vGfT1U2sIerZXMwx4kBFhON-bFds*zGn7k*UISaUuhjBSAumyAO08GRTvC1Jl/cignettablackl4.jpg
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:53 am

Nixon leans against the wall, hidden under a cloak and mask. His eyes scanning the crowd for vivian.

This is Nixons mask and his costume
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31JPKzShggL.jpg
Mask ^
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2142/2314735918_7007953c28.jpg
Suit^ But more Overcoat ish.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:56 am

Vivian walks inside. She looks over a balcony seeing all the people dancing with masks on, AHk, this kind of balls are so overwhelming. (HUSH) A drunken irish guy bumps into her and breaths into her face, she gags. He looks at her strangely, she pulls up his mask and slams it back to its face. She walks away going up to most guys doing the same thing, trying to find Nixon.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:59 am

Nixon sits crouched on a balcony, watching all of the women pass by, being as whorish as possible in their cases. He lets out a low enough howl to signal Vivian where he was. Hoping that no one else heard the noise.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Vivian looks up, Oh there you are... SHe makes her way up stairs. Standing by him she smiles, Well you look "dashing" tonight. she scopes around for the king. She sighs. Looking around she thinks she spots him, she shakes her head. She looks at Nixon, Do you have any clue where he is? I mean... like can you... sniff him out? she says trying to be nice as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(she said it in quotes cuz shes making fun of the way ppl talk back then xD)
(adding a new char cuz i have not much to write about x3)

Name:: Lucas (no last name xD)
Race:: (vamp, werewolf, etc) demon
Job:: King's assassin
Personality:: Calm, secretive, quiet, loves killing, hates everyone but himself.
Looks:: http://www.techwench.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-2-pic2.jpg
Crush:: hes not allowed to date xD
Dislikes:: people, everything.
Hobbies:: (what you do when ur not working) sharpen knives.
History:: Lucas grew up as a killer, he watched his parents get killed before him. The king found him robbing and killing a begger. He is now a demon assassin. He also use to date Vivian till he killed her best friend for sleeping with the king and the queen finding out.
Other:: n/a
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas shows up in his own daily outfit. No mask, just a hood over his face. He stands by his king. The king shoos him away.Lucas doesn't care. Instead he looks up feeling eyes on him. Up in a balcony was a vampress glaring at him. Vivian. He glares back. His eyes glowing red.

Vivian stops breathing as she notices a familiar white cloak, Oh s#!t Vivian looks at Nixon, This was a bad idea, we need to leave!
Lucas sneers, But the party has just started, Vivian.
The hair on her arms and the back of her neck stands straight up as a cold breath hits her neck. She doesn't even bother turning around, too scared.
Lucas chuckles, You were right. I do feed off fear. It makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Name:: Tiera Montgomery
Race:: Kitsune
Job:: Baker
Personality:: She tends to be cold and ingnoring people, yet she is still kind to people in need, she can also sense peoples fear quiet easily she is sweet and loyal to anyone that she likes, but she still is secretive around them.
Looks:: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=peasant+girl#/d3hir0e
Crush:: None
Likes:: Baking, weapons (she has quiet a bit hidden), rain, stars, wolves, music, singing, she loves to watch the other jobs for fun.
Dislikes:: Most people (for personal reasons), and lightning.
Hobbies:: She walks to the forest and sits in trees maybe take some naps.
History:: Um i'll update this later >.<
Other:: She has a necklace that looks like this http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=necklace&order=9&offset=24#/d2erv54 and a few red feathers hanging off her dress. =3

Name::Selna
Race:: (vamp, werewolf, etc) witch
Job:: (doesn't have to e a job it can be either one of the king queen thingy etc.) none
Personality:: Happy go lucky and childish, she loves to have fun, she also loves Taira in a sisterly way and hugs her without warning.
Looks:: Long purple hair in two thin pigtails she was a dark blue shirt that has no sleeves she wears a type of dark blue gypsy pants and wears black boots under it.
Likes:: Cupcakes' music, sunshine, chilling, having fun, teasing people.
Dislikes:: Not much.
Hobbies:: (what you do when ur not working) She doesn't work!
History:: Not much to it..
Other:: She has the tendasy to go into the future everyonce in a while.

Tiera sat in the chair watching as people drink and dance around on the dance floor, she rolled her dark brown eyes. Stupid people... Why do they think some people avoided these things? She would have if she didn't sense something her tail flickered from under her dress and black cloak. Her eyes glazed once more a wave of fear washed over her. Tiera sighed. Eather an assasin is making his mark or the king is forcing a girl in bed she mummbled a smirk crossed over her lips. Ya wasn't the ball a real joy when someone is getting killed?

(Oh heres for anyone sis this is all about B http://www.scribd.com/doc/55055918/Death-Note-Another-Note-the-Los-Angeles-BB-Murder-Cases )

Last edited by Fortune teller Evaline on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:17 am

Nixon stood quietly beside Vivian, his eyes locked on the king as he scoped out his best approach, feeling the assassin appear before them he remained still as the wolf inside of him was threatening to emerge in order to protect his friend. His hood pulled tightly over his now glowing yellow eyes as he tried to fight mentally against the wolf, but showing no fear so the demon could not feed off of it at all. He let out a low growl as his eyes never left sight of the king, gripping onto the balcony as tight as he possibly could before he lost control of his senses. Vivian... Nixon spoke calmly as his teeth ground themselves together to keep him from biting someone, I suggest you either leave now or get every human being out of this court as fast as you possibly can... He said as he tried to fight back an animalistic growl. His eyes showing a brighter and brighter yellow behind his mask. The hair rose on the back of his neck slowly as he looked at the demon. If you are as well as I have heard, then you have no reason to be near your king to protect him from anything... Out of the ordinary. Besides Himself. He spoke with a bit of a louder growl.

((Nixon's Brother Incoming :3))

Name:: James
Race:: Werewolf
Job:: Butcher
Personality:: Rather collected when he can be, but he doesn't like being anywhere near people who threaten to hurt his brother.
Looks:: A bit like Nixon but with black hair.
Dislikes:: Look at the Bio.
Hobbies:: Running through the forest and praticing fighting.
History:: -N/a-
Other:: N/a

James walks quietly through the ball room, stopping suddenly at the smell of a vampire and his brother close by, he sighs rather annoyed as he attempted to stay where he was with out attacking anyone.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:22 am

Tiera stood up walking or gliding as some may say past some people. Well she was a theif as well as a small baker what harm could taking a dress or two? She glided up the stairs her feet not making a sound as she spun in a nearby room. She crouched down turning into a fox her small light that her necklace she jumped onto a bed biting one necklace she recongnized as her mothers she growled. Transforming back to a human she looked around placing the necklace in her pocket swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: YOU CAN GET HERPES IN THE EYE   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:43 am

Lucas turns his eyes to the werewolf, The king never hired me to protect. Just to kill. he sneers disappearing into dark mist. The mist departs outside a near by window. Vivian locates the king as people start leaving from the boring ball, her eyes narrow but she nods at Nixon. She flips the hood up to her cloak and makes her way swiftly downstairs. Seeing as the king still flirts with a bunch of whores as other people leave. Lucas pops up by the king and whispers in his ear and points at Vivian who stopped at the last step and looked up. The King glared and signaled the guards then says, If she manages to escape, keep a bounty on her head. Which she will eventually escape from these worthless guards, demon. as if it was more of a bloodthirsty spell to the demon than a command, the king whispers a couple more words out of earshot of everyone. Lucas grins once again and poofs. Vivian turned quickly down the stairs and out the main door. She makes her way outside, then hiding in a corner, as soon as the guards pop out she grabs a spear from their hand and shoves it right through both of their heads.
Lucas appears looking at the dead bodies he shrugs as they fall on top of eachother, looking very wrong... Now, why is it that you want to kill my boss? I need a job, ya know.
Vivian's eyes narrowed, Same here. But too late , I'm already out of one. A murderer needs justice. The king's a vamp, you should know. He killed his own wife, very obvious. I mean who would want him as a king still? I say we kill him and get better people to rule.
Lucas stands there folding his arms, keeping hold of the two small daggers. Thats not very smart. You can get yourself killed.
Vivian rolls her eyes, By who?
Lucas sneers, By me. his eyes glow red as he throws the daggers toward her head, she dodges using vamp speed to run off. Lucas cackles disappearing.
Vivian stops once she hits the gardens, she looks around, the cold air feeling like needles.

(Our neighbor bailed on us with the car, i was gonna skip period 1 &2 but he left before we could ask.
ANYWAYS I WANNA SEE THE NEXT UNERWORLD MOVIE Very Happy:D:D:D, oh and yes i did get the assassin picture thingy for Lucas from a game xDD)
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:16 am

Nixon and his brother appear beside Vivian, looking furiously back at the castle. Nixon cleans some of the now dried blood from his lips.
I want his head on my new pike... Nixon snarled to the other two as he clenched his fists, taking one and tearing the mask off of his face. James looks steadly at his brother.
Aye, Ya think tha' lad woul'a known betta' then ta' stan' any where near one of our kind when we're furious... He said with a thicker Irish accent then his brothers, meeting Vivian's eye sight he bowed his head politely before staring off at the moon, now glittering high in the sky.
Ha! Brother, you think everyone should 'Think better' Than stand by one of us when we lose control of our senses. Out of anything that rat bastard of a king should come out here and fight us if he want's all of us dead so badly! Nixon snarled enthusiastically at the thought of tearing the fat bastard's undead head off of his shoulders. He raises his shoulders and howls at the moon for a few minutes before looking back at Vivian. So, Mi'lady. Did you need somewhere to stay for the rest of the time with out a job? I can teach you some Black Smithing if you wish? And i'll let you have at the weapons and the training dummies in my house. He offered as he raised an eyebrow, James lifted his hood over his head, Looking at his brother he chuckled.
Brotha', I got some fresh meat back at tha' shop for ye'. If ya want it? He offered as he held a hand out while he spoke, looking at the ring on Vivian's finger he looked up at his brother and rose an eyebrow. Mouthing
'Why is she wearin' mother's ring?' Past the head of the mistress.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 am

Vivian looks around oddly confused, looking across the garden she sees her mini house shed thing burning, Sounds good to me.

Lucas cringes his nose as he stands in the tree watching, Ugh this area is overpopulated with wet dog smell. He glares. Looking at Vivian a deep growl rose from his throat.

((skip to 1:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoK5oA7ZWb8&feature=channel_video_title xDDD))

Last edited by Laynna the Freak on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:26 am

James and Nixon then shift to their lycan forms. Very well. On we go then? Before we have any more trouble... He looks at the sword glinting on his belt as he gestures for vivian to go first incase any trouble appears so they can protect her.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:30 am

Vivian turns around and looks in the trees, seeing nothing, she starts walking first, taking the mask off and throwing it towards the dead knight bodies.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 am

James and Nixon walk silently behind her, carefully watching anything case something weird happened. ((LOLOL idk im running out of things to write, no drama scenes plz? Im tired of writing from the gay assesment in writing class as is))
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Not a drama scene, but apart of the roleplay xD   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 am

xD thinking of being tired of writing makes me think of hands cramps. Dx. same here not sure what to write... o.o
and no its not a drama scene, i need it for the roleplay x3)

Lucas vanishes into another world, a fountain of blood in the middle of the dark room, he walks over to it, slicing his wrist and letting a drop of blood spill into the fountain. The fountain spins. Lucas says a demonic ritual spell. Once he was done the wound on his wrist heals. He smiles while staring into the fountain.

Vivian stops dead in her tracks as she starts hearing voices, she looks around seeing nothing. COntinuing to walk she stops again seeing shadows move from the corner of her eyes, she looks but nothing was there. Great.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:53 am

James and Nixon stop behind Vivian. Nixon looks at vivian What is it..?
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Vivian looks around, the hair on the back of her neck stands on end, her eyes wide as she sees hallucinating fears of her own.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Nixon leads vivian towards the house, pulling her onto his back gently he continues walking until he gets to the house.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Vivian goes off into a trance, a vision pops up.

-DREAM/NIGHTMARE THINGY-

Vivian awakes in a meadow. She looks around seeing only darkness. Even the grass was in black and white. She stands up still gazing around. Mist comes rolling in and nipping at her bare feet. A cold breath on her neck, she turns her head to see Lucas standing there, his eyes pure black as he holds a dagger to her neck. She glares at him but doesn't say a word as it all says her hate for him in her eyes. Lucas slits her throat quickly, letting her fall to the ground. Vivian gags as if she was really choking on her own blood and feeling the stinging pain and everything turns black.

Vivian wakes up , falling off Nixon she coughs up black blood.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Nixon stops, looking at Vivian nervously. Mi'lady?

Rayuki walk's out into the blinding moonlight, shielding her bright red eyes for a second she walks barefoot down the dirt road towards the smell of werewolves walking in her direction, She stops suddenly and perches her body on a rock as she watches the werewolves make way towards her. James, Nixon. She spoke courtly as she bowed her head, looking sort of confused at the vampire across the back of Nixon curiously before taking eye contact with James, who explained with one look that she was a friend of Nixon's. Nodding quietly she walked off towards Nixon's home across the street from hers, her tailored pants waving slightly in the breeze as she stops quickly and stands by the door, plucking a strawberry from her winter garden.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:01 pm

Lucas cackles leaving the dark world with the fountain. He appears behind the group of wolves and vamps, he blends into the night as his eyes glow red.

Vivian's face gets paler(erererer) as her eyes get a puffy red and her nose starts to run. (shes getting sick cuz of lucas x.x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?   King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

King of hearts, Queen of ... poofy dresses?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next