cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its the end of the world as we know it

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Its the end of the world as we know it Empty
PostSubject: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:37 pm

Its 2016,
The worlds been torn asunder by what they all say was rapture day, but the others beleived it was just the earth herself being natural. all of the adults have either mysteriously died off, or as usual have been to worn out and lazy to accept the fact that the kids of 2011 and 2012 have taken over the government.
And you are one of them. You own your own branch in any part of the system you want, whether it be

• The Guns (Choose home town)
  • The Metal (Choose home town)
  • The Cars (Choose home town)
  • the Bombs (Choose home town)
  • The Animals (YellowStone National Park)
  • The Zombie infestation.. (Choose home town, Must be somewhere deserted)
  • Or the whole government itself.. (Choose home town)
but, Either way. You are camping out in your own little sanctuary, whether the middle of hong kong or inside of the eiffel tower in france, You still have control over the world and its surrounding areas. Most of the world in the US has been deserted because of the surrounding life forms fleeing to the safety of the national park, or they've become human happymeals in the hive of the zombie infestation..Texas. Some who have the right equipment have survived through most of the infection. Holding them from crossing borders into the surrounding states...

Welcome To The beginning..

Of The fight for survival.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, Now that ive gotten all of that drama out of me, WOO! heres the character forms. Very Happy
Name
Home town (And where you work now)
Specialties
bio
Pic (Just a link is optional)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and for shits and giggles, Here are mine!
Name- Shaun .L.
Age- 24
branch- The zombie infestation
Home town- Jamacia (works in Texas)
specialties- Well, lets put it simply, If you had two options in the whole region of texas, Poke any zombie you can find with a stick, or flee? Id be poking the zombies! WOO!
likes- Loud music, zombie chases, guns..Do i need to go on?
dislikes- the thought of being bit..
Bio- Well as you can see you know most of the obvious about me. Im stubborn, im annoying sometimes, im rather stupid, and to put it all down, Im shaun and im F**Kin proud of it. You got a problem with me, go take fifty yards out into the field and ill aim a gun towards your skull.

Pic-
Its the end of the world as we know it Lupe-f10

Name Drew .J. Montgomery
Age 26
Branch The Cars
Home town (And where you work now) H.T::Venice Italy Works now in Coloumbia
Specialties Well..Lets leave it at this. If you needed a car, Look to drew, if you needed any parts? Look for drew, if you needed any explosives just to entertain the public. Look for drew.
Likes His cars...DUH? girls, and alot of loud and sadistic music Very Happy
Dislikes some people..vampires, and idiots
bio Lets put it simply at this. My names Drew J montgomery, i used to live in venice but now i work in the dominican republic. I hate everyone who doesnt understand my thought process or just doesnt like me in general. so they can screw the hell off.
Pic (Just a link is optional)
Its the end of the world as we know it 1266529389_5780_full

Last edited by Ring Master Alexander on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 am

Name- Saria Nightmare
Age- 21
Branch- The Guns
Home town (And where you work now) Adria (Italy)
Specialties- Pokeing things with a stick, being weird, wondering about stuff, exsploring, exsploring.
Likes- Shooting random stuff, hiding, making fun of zombies that try to attack her village XD
Dislikes- Having the thought of being alone
bio- I can be stubbern, anooying when I tell you your wrong, if you cross the line get ready to burn in hell and die a shit load of times.
Pic (Just a link is optional)Its the end of the world as we know it 399sst_01c

Name- Shane Night
Age- 23
Branch- none
Hometown- he has none
Specialties- making Saria pissed at him, teasing girls, having fun, getting boys pissed at him.
Likes- Saria <3, guns, blood, storms.
Dislikes- Getting hurt, vampires trying to drink his victims blood.
Bio- I can be perverted a lot but thats just me I like teasing, and have been killed and revived so many times that I son't remember how many times.
Pic- Its the end of the world as we know it Shane

Last edited by Fortune teller Evaline on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 am

Ooh damn!! okay XD post first on this one sis, kind of curious what u'll do Razz
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Saria sat on her butt looking at the zombies that were around her town she growled. "Stupid zombies I'm going to kill you and then kill you again until you go to hell!" she yelled laughing evily she jumped down and started shooting at them well until she accadently shot a wall she had a 0_0 face "oh shit I need amo!" she yelled trying to put the bullets in her gun which happened to the wrong bullets for her gun. "Crap," she said and ran back to her house with the zombies behind her she pulled out a ak47 and started shooting them in the head she sighed and plopped down after she was done. "That was epic!!!!" she yelled giggleing like she was on drugs which may as well be then again she won't act less crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:55 am

Shaun began to grow impatient as the zombies began their rabid moaning and groaning, spinning his shirukin around and around, tossing it out at the crowd in the way of a Frisbee he caught it by the ring, looking over at the crowd of beheaded people he swung up into the rafters, his bass in one hand, the shirukin in the other hand as he leaped from rafter bar to rafter bar. landing ontop of his motorbike with a loud thud he began his trip back to his HQ in the level 10 zone at the very edge of town. "Well that was another F**king boring day.." he groaned as he entered the bar right across from his HQ after doing the blood test to make sure he hadn't been caught with the virus.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:22 am

Saria sighed kicking her feet up, and down on the bed looking at the ceiling bordly.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:15 pm

walking into the bar quietly shaun picked the seat closest to the stage and the darkness of the room as he began to grow more calm. watching a waitress walk by with his regular order he began to smile with a sadistic tone to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Saria went up to the bar, and sat down kicking her feet up on the table she yawned looking around she sighed a sigh that said 'if zombies were here right now I would laugh' she started cleaning her gun drinking her coke the ice touching her lips she put it down. She grinned hopping behind stage watching the dancers dance she wistled of course when the dancers looked back they saw a kid then she was gone. She went back to her table swinging her pistol on her fingure being sly, and sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Shaun looked up from his stupor, watching the girl move around the bar with quiet interest, his mouth began to move into a sly smile as he drew back into the crowd. 'well odd night for us..'
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:16 am

She sat back in her chair but ended up falling her gun shot up on the ceiling she winced, and laughed when the bar manager came over with arms crossed though he was tempted to smile. "Saria shooting stuff again?" he asked she shrugged sitting up like a cat. "No not really it was on accident this time," she said slurring the word this she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 am

Shaun walked back out towards the stage, spotting a rather strange girl he began to grow suspicious as he drew the shirukin from his chain, throwing it out at the woman he was then struck by the fact that the woman was what he had thought to be his devious and rather bitchy mother, but it had turned out to be a infected woman. he growled in anger as he leaped clear onto the stage. landing beside the decapitated body he pointed towards the bar tender. "Get me a pair of gloves, a cigarette and two bottles of acid." he growled in his rather annoyed tone. rising to his feet he pulled his glasses up over his eyes to hide the strange reflecting colour behind his strangely slim pupils.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:42 am

Saria looked at the strang man who threw the shirkin her eyes looked she Pulled some acid out of her bag, a pair of big gloves, and a cigarette. "There ya go I can tell thats going to be a dirty job," she said with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 am

Shaun lit the cigarette between his lips, a smile rising up his face as he inhaled a load of smoke, exhaling slowly before pulling the gloves tightly over his hands, rolling the sleeves up on his leather motorcycle jacket he brushed some acid against the woman's skin. Watching under the now turned on black lights as the womans wounds began to reveal, showing two jaw marks against her wrists. "So she wasnt a zombie but a vampire?" he froze, spinning around quickly to slip the gloves off his hands, winking behind his dark glasses at the mysterious girl.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 am

Saria smiled her eyes twinkled mysteriously. Ya she liked to play ya she liked to have fun, but mysteriousness was what she did best. "Vampire eh? We got plenty of those in my town along with a whole lot of zombies." she said not relizing her sweet Italian accent showed. She tied her hair in a ponytail she bent down to the women her hand slightly touching the skin the acid dident burn her skin since her skin was used to be touched by acid she looked up at the boy out of the corner of her eye. She smiled, and winked. Hey messy long purple hair went over her eyes she stood up whispering to the bartender harshly. "Non mi piace l'aspetto di questo un vampiro? sono abituato a zombie ma vampiri è un nuovo livello" She said in Italian the bartender nodded in agreement.
"Io non sia Saria, ma deve essere fatto che ti faccio incontrare un vampiro exspert vuoi quel ragazzo a venire con?" The bartender said to her she looked at the strange boy maybe. She but on her thumb nail which was painted a light red. "Ya lo prendo con me, avrebbe potuto rivelarsi utile posso dire hes parte del governo, con che shirkin andare a prendere lui." She answered he nodded she grabbed him before he went. "Vi aspetto nel retro con l'esperto vampiro che cosa parla?" She said he thought for a moment.
"Credo francese" He said she nodded, and walked ahead. He went to the boy. "Saria wants your help to find out why the vampires are coming," he said pointing towards the door behind him. "She will be waiting I hope you know french if you don't then talk to Saria for translation," he said, and walked away tending the costumers.

~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~

Saria walked into a huge room. There were curtains that were the color of blood the closer she got to the room the tighter she gripped her pistol. She sat on a black leather seat her eyes closed, but her senses alert. "Je vois, votre déjà ici? Bon à savoir" a thick male french accent. She opened her eyes to see a boy he had dark brown hair, and teasing grey eyes. She blinked. He wasent that cute though she dident want to judge when she had a crisis.
"Comment avez-vous su que je venais?" she asked he grinned, and laughed. "Je vois le rouge brillant rose connaît le français assez impressionnant," he said she uncrosse her arms. "Je vais répondre à votre question, je suis un devin je peux voir l'avenir," he said He grabbed her theigh her eyes flicked towards him as a warning he grinned. "Je vais vous dire tout ce que je sais, mais pour un prix" he said she growled he was more than a seer he was a perv, and a vampire himself when he reached his hand toward her cheek she flipped her gun out of her pocket grabbed her hand, and pointed the gun to his head.
"Now lets play a game," she said flicking the saftey off, "you dont touch me, say anything dirty, you tell me everything you know, and I'll spare your life," she said flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Now do you want to play that or die?" she asked he smirked. Disapearing he apeared behind her he put his mouth close to her ear. 'Fine, mais vous me devez le sang' he said with a lick on her neck she shivered he went back to his seat across from her she put her thumb nail back in her mouth. Damn where the hell is that boi?

Italian
1st verse- "I do not like the look of this vampire? I am used to but zombie vampires is a new level"
2nd verse- "I dont either Saria, but it has to be done I'll have you meet with a vampire exspert do you want that lad to come with?"
3d verse- "Ya I'll take him with me, he could prove to be useful I can tell hes part of the goverment, with that shirkin go get him."
4th verse- "I'll be waiting in the back with the vampire expert what does he speak?"
5th verse- "French I beleive"

French
6th verse- "I see, your here already? Nice to know"
7th verse- "How did you know I was coming?"
8th verse- "So the brilliant red rose knows French impressive,"
9th verse- "I'll answer your question I'm a seer I can see the future"
10th verse- "I'll tell you everything but for a price"
11th verse- Fine, but you owe me blood"

(wow that was a long, full of detail, and awesomest post I ever did!)
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 am

Shaun drew back impaitently, looking at the bartender he strolled casually into the room beside the girl, saria was her name? Hmm, he may have to remember for later. drawing his shirikin for safety he looked towards the girl who was now flirting with a vampire, he let loose an animalistic growl to remind them of his presence, he picked a revolver from his coat pocket before bowing towards the vampire, seemingly head of that horrid town he once called home.
"Aah, le plaisir de vous revoir mon bon monsieur, toutes mes excuses si je l'avais interrompu quelque chose d'important, mais le barman m'avait appelé dans ce lieu doit être recherché par ce voyant belle. Si vous n'avez pas l'esprit de terriblement." he spoke slowly for his french wasnt the smoothest of his languages, looking towards the girl he held out a hand to her, the shirikin wrapped around his sleeve. Looking over at the woman he drew a bottle of wine from his coat, a sadistic spark in his eyes as he sat back in one of the stuffed armchairs, sighing slightly he cast a glance towards the Vampire. "Yn awr, os ydych yn esgus fy newid mewn iaith, fi eisiau gofyn i chi eich mawrhydi hwn, Paham y fuck oedd gyda fampir yn fy bar? a PAM yn duwiau oedd enw chi flirting gyda gweledydd!" he sat back against the chair again, his finger tightened around the armrests as he finished spitting at the vampire in welsh. Even though he was truly a son of Jamaica, traveling around the world he made sure he knew his languages well, Less trouble we're to arouse. He then again cast a glance towards the saria girl, an eyebrow rose as he smiled. "Maintenant, madame, je vous demander quelle branche de l'armée que vous soyez à partir, et si oui ou non vous arrive d'avoir besoin d'un homme comme moi pour rien?" He then again sat back, twisting at the rings around his fingers.

Verse One, French: "Aah, the pleasure of seeing you my good sir, my apologies if I had interrupted something important, but the bartender called me in that place must be sought by the beautiful woman. If you do not mind terribly."

Verse Two, Welsh: "Now, if you do excuse my change in language, i wish to ask you this your majesty, Why the fuck was a vampire with in my bar? and WHY in gods name were you flirting with a seer!"

Verse Three, French (Again): "Now madam, may i ask you what branch of the military you happen to be from, and whether or not you happen to need a man like me for anything?"
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:17 am

She grinned swinging her gun around her finger. "Sono nel ramo pistola, se non ti dispiace una donna o una ragazza presa carica. Im Saria dal modo in cui io vivo in una piccola città chiamata Adria pacifica durante la sua tranquilla. Più di pacifica durante maggior parte dei villaggi ho solo attacchi zombie, ogni tre mesi perché non sanno a pasticciare con me." she spoke in italin her accent sweet. She learned diffrent languages, but she was Italian she was also a seer, and beleive it or not half preist from her dad. She smiled then spoke . "Oh, e non avete bisogno di parlare francese a me Conosco tutte le lingue" she mummbled her eyes twinkleing.
The vampire raised a eyebrow. "Ne vous inquiétez pas quitter l'amour de préhension le pistolet, je ne suis pas flirter avec elle, elle est une fleur sauvage autrefois une fleur que je vais obtenir ce que je veux," he said in French. Glancing at Saria when he said love, and wildflower she growled.
"Je vous hais salaud suceurs de sang! Je ne suis pas certaine de fleurs sauvages maintenant me dire quel est le flowe. Je veux dire vampires apearing? Son pas natrual nous avons déjà obtenu des zombies sur nos mains." she mummbled in French getting away from him her long brown hair flowing behind her as she stood by the wall glaring out the window. She was used to this guy met him a bunch of times to tell the truth he was her friend until he tried to drink her blood she glanced at the boy. He could be useful he was interesting to tell the truth she sighed sitting down on the chair grabbing a apple she bit into it. "Oh j'ai besoin de votre aide votre cause un spécialiste à ce sujet et le travail est juste trop grand pour une fille comme moi" she said to him answering his previous question.
The vampire yawned, "Les vampires attaquent parce qu'ils sont plus agités, l'homme ne suffit pas pour se nourrir je viens de prendre la pilule du sang, donc pas besoin de t'inquiéter pour moi" he said then his eyes clouded. "Leur passe après que le gouvernement essaie de les faire sortir, puis leur départ pour trouver un antidote à leur tour, les humains à nouveau" Saria flinched if there was a cure then would she be able to bring her mother back? The same mother that was in a church still there. She held her head tears threatning to come out imagining her mothers rotten flesh..
"Theres un antiodote pour cela?" She asked. He nodded not taking his eyes off her she dident relize she was crying until she saw the wetness on her jeans.

Italian
Verse one- "I'm in the gun branch if you don't mind a women or a girl taking charge. Im Saria by the way I live in a small town called Adria its quiet peacful. More peacful than most villages I only get zombie attacks every three months they know not to mess with me."
Verse two- "Oh and you dont need to speak french at me I know all languages"

French
Verse three- "Dont worry love quit gripping the pistol I'm not flirting with her she is merly a wild flower a flower that I will get what I want"
Verse four- I hate you you blood sucking bastard! I'm not some wildflower now tell me what is with the flowe. I mean vampires apearing? Its no natrual we already got zombies on our hands.
Verse five- Oh I need your help cause your a specialist on this and the job is just to big for a girl like me
verse six-The vampires are attacking cause they are getting restless, not enough humans to feed on I just take blood pills so no need to worry about me.
Verse seven-Their going after the government trying to take them out then their going to find a antidote to turn them human again
Verse eaght- theres a antidote for that?

Last edited by Fortune teller Evaline on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:50 am

Shaun smiled, rather intrested in the idea of a woman working with in the gun branch of the worlds defense system. "Ah, überhaupt nicht und Herren, bitte, wenn Sie mich fragen, was ist es eine Frau wäre meine Hilfe brauchen für Sinn? Insgesamt bin ich nützlich ist, bringt eine Menge explosivies und Mord??" he asked in a rather smooth german, raising an eyebrow half heartedly towards the vampire, giving her a look that said 'and this vampire? what about him..' he let out a rather lazed sigh, looking at the vampire before switching languages again to adress his so called magesty. "Так что же вы делали, чтобы эта женщина точно! Взяв ее на прекрасные прогулки в темноте прежде чем вы смогли высосать ее кровь сухая от ее тела?" another growl rose in his throat as he spoke, his fingers tightening around the pistol at his belt, his eyes narrowed as he stood up in a rather nervous motion, spinning around he looked towards the door, his eyes narrowed as he brought his head back down. "My appologies..I had mistaken the butler for one of your drones.."

Verse One: German:
Ah, not at all madam, please if you mind me asking, what is it a woman would need my help for? all i am useful for is bringing alot of explosivies and murder?
Verse Two: Russian:
So what is it you were doing to this woman exactly?! Taking her onto a lovely stroll through the darkness before you could suck her blood dry from her body?

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 am

Saria crossed her legs and bowed politly her eyes twinkleing as she stood up. "I need you help cause I need a protecter and someone to read a map cause I can't," she said rubbing the back of her head she looked at the vampire she knew as Shane. "And I hate being hunted 24/7 kinda tireing I haven't slept eversince I was born. I need Shane so he could tell me where the andidote is," she said not telling them about her mother that was locked in the basement.
"Oh no I woulden't shes a what do you say friend I met her a long time ago she's rather sweet and short tempered hmm?" he said with a mocking grin towards Saria who rolled her eyes.
"Where's the antidote?" she asked he chuckled.
"You can't find the antidote you haft to make it with human blood, a special herb in Coloumbia, a flower in France, and some other ingrediants I have it in a book," he said with a wave of his hand she slouched.
"We haft to go all over the place!?" she yelled, she sniffled. "I think I just died a little inside from shock," she said Shane laughed.
"Thats the girl I knew thats the girl I knew," he laughed getting up, "so sha'll we go? You coming good sir? Or do I haft to have her all to myself?" he asked Saria kicked him on the back knocking him down roughly.
"Eh hey don't be a perv.." she said rubbing the back of her head tiredly to much drama in one day. "Well lets go I don't have all day wait ya I do cause I don't sleep lets go," she said walking out the door Shane propped on his elbows watching her.
"She's so cute when she's in a rush, and mad," he said with a daydream look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:31 am

Shaun let out a growl, kicking the back of the vampires head in, following behind saria out the door.

Drew walked with a heavy look in his eyes through the bar, his eyes narrowed as his body began to lock up at the smell of a vampire near by, registering the blood sucking leach the boy flipped his hood up, knowing it was shane, the rudes t and most idiotic vampire out there he lay his head down on the table he had now taken a seat in. looking towards the tender he waved his hand as if needing a drink, happy to just be away from home for only a week. he sighed quietly as he lay his head back down to keep the throbbing headache from growing to sharply in the back of his mind. looking over at one of the woman dancing up on the stage he began to grow rather interested in the female. a sigh escaped his lips as he leaned his head back, his eyes a rather pale olive colour locked onto the drink now placed infront of him. he pulled a gun from his jacket, knowing that no one woult to terribly mind a young man sitting at a table with a scar running down his cheek holding onto a 9' pistol. he began to smile rather sadisiticly as he pulled his headphones over his ears to block out all of the talking of the other men and women now drunk off their skanky asses. He breathed in the smell of the alcohol before taking a sip out of his glass of wine. He knew it seemed strange that he would be drinking red wine, but he did not have a fond taste for beer. he stuck his forked tongue out, revealing his strange teeth as well before withdrawing back to being about as human as he possibly could be. his head filling with the music that matched his mood completely. he began to mouth the words as he locked sight with the woman now standing before him at his table.
Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:37 am

Saria bonked Shaun upside the head. "Idiot we need him alive and awake if we are supposed to find the rest of the ingridiants," she hissed draggin Shane, and Shaun by the collor she noticed a boy with his hood up going over to him she dropped the two by the table. "Stay no fighting no kicking no biting no shooting no weapons no talking and absolutly no pervertedness," she said while Shane nodded she looked at the boi once again seeing his scar she got up close to him close enough to smell him. "Hmm you smell like whine, motor oil, metal, and other mechanic smells," she said sitting up. "Hi I'm Saria and you are?" she asked staring at the girls dancing she rolled her eyes what sluts. She sat down with a sigh resting her head on her arms her bright purple eyes twinkleing while her brown hair moved to the side with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:41 am

Drew raised an eyebrow in curiosity at the girl sitting before him now. he looked down at the Jamaican and the vampire, his eyebrow crept even farther up his forehead as he knocked his hood out of the way. letting in a breath he looked again at the girl. a seer.. he thought to himself rather sadistically, removing his headphones he tried to catch what ever it was she had just said to him. His strange coloured eyes began to glow slightly under the candle light as a sadistic smile crept its way across his lips, raising the glass of wine to show that he had been drinking he then looked from the seer to the vampire and back. His voice rather cruel as he spoke to the girl.
"My names Drew. I'm guessing you're in the gun branch of the military, if you managed so well to tell i was apart of it as well.." his voice trailed off as he was gifted another glass of wine, taking it down with out a moments hesitation before leaning back in the booths seat. The alchohol not taking affect to him as well as any normal human being would expect. he cast a look towards the vampire.
"And you...you blood sucking life taking ***hole..What could your possible business be with a seer of all matters.." his eyes began to show a furious tone as he tightened his grip on the handle of the pistol. Ready to put a bullet through the bastards heart if he needed to, he rolled his lips back in a snarl as one of the women tried to clasp onto his arm. But then a smile rose across his face again, reaching out he slowly tore a hole in the womans cheek just to show how much of a bad mood he was in.

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 pm

Saria raised an eyebrow then smiled "sorry I diden't notice you with your hood on, put that gun away, and talk to us in a well manner" she said her eyes darken a bit she was pissed off enough to have the vampire following her around cause she needed him. She went to the women healing the wound then shooing the women off still keeping an eye on Drew was it? She has so many people in the gun branch it was kinda hard to remember them all. "Now again I say I know your in a bad mood cause of him I am to, and he doesen't drink human blood he hates the thought of putting his fangs in someone's neck," she said pointing to the vampire with a eyeroll, "but I need him alive to find an antidote ingrediants to make an antidote to turn vampires, and zombies back to humans painful yes worth it yes.." she mummbled looking behind her as she watched the women dance slutishly making a face of discust she shook her head sitting up before yawning. She moved her head a bit to only find an dagger move right passed her she moved back. "My, my, my he's here.." she mummbled seeing a boy with short silver hair, and blood red eyes she narrowed them. "Got to go Drew nice seeing you again, or if you want to come with us be free.. Come on idiots time to go" she said grabbing Shane she raced off letting him go she ran out the door. Only to be blocked by the boy. "Damn why the hell do you keep trying to kill me Sam!!" she yelled aiming to kick him he grabbed her leg before it made impact a sly grin on his face.

"Well well well... Nice to see you to Saria is that the way to treat a friend?" he asked she growled. "Friend my a**!! I don't care about you, you killed my family!" she yelled as he tightened his grip pulling out an gun she shot at his head to have him be missed. Shane threw a punch at him but to miss while Shane, and Sam fought she ran out the door.

"Fire!!!" she yelled as everyone scattered she grabbed a match pulling a badly bruised Shane, she also grabbed Shaun put him on a bench then grabbed Drew forcfully, and tossed him out the place. Sam unfortanently grabbed her right when the building started to crumble coughing she fell to the ground glaring at Sam until he disapeared she then callasped. "Damn.." she mummbled then passed out.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Drew sat there utterly confused as he was yanked out of the bar with out a moments notice. "Pardon for asking but WHAT THE HELL?! " he asked rather forcefully, the anger beginning to show in his face as he turned his hood up once again, glaring at the vampire rather nonchalantly, Walking into the now crumbled building and grabbing the seer girl, draping her over his shoulders he walked back out with a more angry expression, pointing a dagger to the vampires head. "If you didn't know how to fight better she wouldn't have almost gotten KILLED! you moron.." he spat, growling in a pissed off tone as he set the girl down on the sidewalk, looking to Shaun who was standing just about as nonchalantly as he was. "Bum a smoke?" he asked rather cooler than he spoke to the vampire. Shaun tossed drew a cigarette just as he pulled his lighter out of his jacket pocket, lighting the cigarette now between his lips. he ran a hand stress-fully through his sleek black hair.

Shaun let out a sigh as he pulled another smoke from the pocket of his ash covered leather motorcycle jacket, setting one between his lips he lit it and inhaled a long drag of smoke. "So, basically what your saying here is its all the vamps fault for not fighting well?" he asked rather curiously to Drew, raising an eyebrow as the boy bobbed his head in agreement. Shaun shrugged his shoulders, trying to shake some of the ash off of them. "Tell ya the truth, i have some problems with the asshole too, but the girl wont let me kill him for some reason." he sighed, snapping his fingers as he and drew sat on the other side of the street chattering to eachother as they waited for the girl to wake up. After a while shaun let out a sigh and looked at Drew. "Ya live around here?" Drew shook his head. "Live in Columbia. You?" Shaun chuckled. "Used to be in Jamaica, till i got pulled for zombie work up here." he sighed rather pissed off as he looked towards the idiot who almost got saria killed, raising the finger to him before leaning back against the building, his hand on his stun gun just in case the vamp tried to pull anything.

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin
Fortune teller Evaline

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:05 am

Shane looked at the two then at Saria he did know how to fight, but.. That guys aura seemed so diffrent he was faster than an vampire, he was stronger than a werewolf what the hell was that guy.

Saria grouned rolling over holding onto her head mummbleing some few choiced words before sitting up looking at the now burned and crumpled building. "What the fuck!!??? My fucking gun is in there!!" she yelled going to the building moving stones after one, and another. She sighed hitting the building. "God, god, god Shane get your a** over here!!!" she yelled Shane stood up she quickly healed him grabbing a candy bar out of her bag she munched on it looking at the baka vampire. Banging her head against the building. "Why why why why!!!!!" she yelled tears escaped her eyes that burned the stone then she remembered. "Damn I forgot my blood is made out of poison, and other stuff!!" she wooped spinning around she then walked around she diden't really want to cut herself... "Drew!! Shaun!! I need one of you to grab a bottle of blood out of my bag! That is labeled 'Toxic don't open unless it's me' =P'" Saria said dragging Shane. "Oh, and you two! Be nice to the Baka it's not his fault he's a good fighter, but.." she said spacing off.

Shane looked at her. "Saria what was he?" he asked Saria looked at him her eye's were sad, and cold she looked at the building.

"I'll tell you a little story..." she mummbled sitting down. "His name is Sam.. Sam Nightmare just like his name he is a nightmare created from my dreams.." she said looking down. "When I was very young about five or four he came into my house killing my whole family except me I woke up seeing the blood my mom was turned into a zombie..My dad never came back my little brother was no where in sight, but when I went down into the basement where he always hid, and played I saw him on the wall pinned, and killed. Sam was in front of him covered in their blood everyones I had no relitieves, thats the night he told me my familys death was all my fault their murder.... My mom as a zombie... And he said he was a Immortal never to be killed... Well thats not true he could be killed, but you need to kill him eleven times I already killed him once that night with a gun it was unexspected." Saria mummbled tears rimming her eyes. "I thought he was dead.. but he came back to life when my mom came just about killed me, but Sam saved me from her, and locked her in the basement where I still live along with my brother, and father. She holws down there I always think she's going to come, and kill me thats why I can't sleep then everynight he come's trying to kill me. So that's why you wern't able to defete him that's why I was in the building, that's why I hate him.." she mummbled slamming her fist against the building it broke a little, but she still needed her blood to find her gun.

Shane looked at her that's why she's like this... "Saria... I'll help you if I can.." he said she smiled, but it faltered she went over to the other two, and sat down grabbing her scarf off the ground, she put it around her neck she tears started to fall, but she hid them in her scarf.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:17 am

Drew nodded, picking up the bottle and walking over to the girl, handing it to her as both he and shaun got up and began lifting and tossing the broken pieces of concrete around and out of the way, searching for any other survivors or anything important, Drew let out a sigh as the hair at the back of his neck began to flare, he picked up sarias gun, waving it around for her to see, stacking it into the pile of useless crap he continued to shuffle through all of the crap, stopping suddenly to find the bartender dead on the ground drained of blood, he let out a low growl, pulling his gun from his belt he popped another bullet into the humans skull just to keep it safe.

Shaun pulled his sunglasses off, revealing his rather strange coloured eyes, one a dark blue and the other an olive colour, he let out a rather drone like sigh as he picked up a clean bottle of jack, downing it with no hesitation to stop anything bad from happening in his head, he began to wonder what he was doing anyways, stopping suddenly to see something moving in the distance, not bothering to say anything he vanished, reappearing behind the new born vampire, twisting its arm behind its neck, walking towards shane and throwing it down at the vampires feet, walking off to go see if drew needed any help with the clean up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its the end of the world as we know it   Its the end of the world as we know it Empty

Back to top Go down

Its the end of the world as we know it
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next