cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Daniel sits on the couch and looks rather moody and pissed off as usual.
Thune wakes up and yawns as she walks downstairs and looks at tony, Odd boy... she mumbles with a smile as she walks over and sits on the back porch.
Allister stands in the kitchen and stares out at the wall.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Marissa sits up, rubbing her eyes.
Tony smirks, I live with one too. he tilts his head, But shes a girl.
Kameron stands up walking out into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Thune sticks her tongue out at her husband, Fuck you too!
Allister groans as he yawns loudly and shakes his head.
Daniel sighs as he sits crosslegged on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Anthony smirks walking over to her, Thought we already did. ;3
Kam sits down next to Daniel, laying her head on his shoulder, still sleepy.
Marissa rolls off the bed, AHk she stands and walks out into the kitchen, Is that wall interesting? she says looking up at Allister.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Allister looks at marissa and smiles, not as interesting as you.
Thune laughs, no we diddnt!
Daniel yawns.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Marissa blushes and smiles.
Tony smirks, Sarcasm, love. he kisses her gently.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Allister grins as he holds marissa close and looks into her eyes, gently rubbing her back with one hand he smiles, Such a beautiful woman i have for a wife..
thune laughs as she playfully shoves anthony.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Tony smirks, his eyes soft as he chuckles, Oh really he playfully pushes her onto the floor, pinning her down and kissing her on the neck, Haha!
Marissa blushes harder, And has a loving husband? she smiles, kissing him.
Kam dazes in and out. Jolting up she sits up and looks around, Oh yeah, forgot
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Daniel grins, hugging kam.
Thune giggles as she rolls over and pins tony on his stomach, grinning mischeviously as she sits on him, Haha!!
Allister smiles as he kisses her back.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Marissa smiles, hugging him tighter she closes her eyes feeling at peace.
TOny chuckles rolling over, Nu! kissing her on the cheek.
Kam looks up smiling, Good morning, sexy/babe, idunno.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Thune giggles, still sitting on tony, Yush.
Daniel smiles and nods his goodmorning.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Tony chuckles. Okay sexy, get dressed, we gott work to dooo.
Kam smiles, Derp we should get to the bar soon.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Daniel nods.
Thune whines, buuuuut tony!!! :C
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Anthony smirks, Babe, I have a cranky bike gang to take care of. he stands up, putting on his shirt, holding out his hand.
Kameron stands up and stretches.
Marissa sighs, kissing Allister on the cheek. She changes into jeans with a black tank top and boots. Putting on her biker jacket she walks upstairs. Seeing the spilt rum she glares at Kratos who laid on one of the stools, looking up, GOOD MORNING STARSHINE! THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!
Marissa facepalms and laughing, Okay, stop watching Johnny Depp movies.
Kratos sits up, flicking his tail. Can't help how that amazingly 48 yr old hottie didn't make me go gay. Im still into pussies!
Marissa smiles, snapping her fingers the mess gone. Your naughty. End of story.
Watching the gang pour in, Marissa sits on her barstool yawning. Watching the bar, she looks up feeling the cold morning air breeze by as the door flung open. Marissa looks up, Seeing Leo walk in. Marissa glares, ugh! What the fuck do you want now?!
The presence of his soul flung over her as it was not demonic anymore but angelic. Marissa sighs. Leo walks up to the counter, glaring down at his neice. Kratos hisses going saber and sitting next to Marissa, ready to pounce if the angel did anything.
Leo sneers, As you can see I am an angel now. Not just an angel, but a guardian angel. A warrior. Ready to kick some demonic ass. Now, since this whole warrior angel thing isn't cutting out for me, I need you to do some voodoo shit and hand over your role to me.
Marissa stands up straight, No can do. THis role was giving to me , even though i didn't even want it. The power came to me, sir idiot. Giving up this power can give me eternal pain... maybe even death. THe angelic soul I have is linked to that power. Plus, its against whatshisfuckingfaces rules.
Leo growls deeply, his eyes turning a bright glowing silver, Marissa's eyes turn the same color, Touch me and your soul will be sucked out of your old ass body like juice from a juice box, Bitch!
Kratos gets uneasy. growling deeply and baring his sharp saber teeth at the warrior angel.
Leo holds up his hands in defense, FIne by me. Ill just take it from you, either way.
Before Marissa could do anything the door once again flung open two angels walked in, their wings extended, Marissa was about ready to rage quit on Leo. THe tallest angel spoke up, Marissa Lynn Evans. You are hereby to return to the Command Post Of Heaven by tonight. He looks over to Leo as Marissa slammed her head into the bar. As for you, you're coming with us.
The mortals in the bar froze as if their time stopped. Only the immortal souls were watching every move. Kratos ran downstairs in cat form.
Kameron walks into the bar, seeing the wings she stands there with a ._. face. The two angels turn around, Mortal! Erase her memories and freeze her!
NO STOP! She knows. Shes fine, erase her fucking memories and im ripping your damn wings off! Marissa was by Kam's side in a second, glaring at the two angels.

(okay okay i pooped. its 3:44 AM and i edited me post, no marissa doesnt rlly go up to heaven cuz she gets pissed at the dudes but thats until next post :3 NOW I SHALL SLEEEP. I think. Or stay up till 10... nahhh, IDK. -panics- AHK I DKKKKKKKKK D:)
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:58 am

Allister and daniel appear and begin to snarl as allister bares his fangs and daniel flicks his arms out, two snakes slithering out from his wrists as he glares into the soul of the taller angel and hisses, Touch her I will tear your souls out of your chests and feast on them...
Allister walks up behind the angels and draws his axes, towering over the taller of the two angels and growling, You hurt my wife.... I swear i will take these blades to your wings and torture you to death... he growls as his eyes flash to leo and then back.
thune smiles as she takes anthonys hand, not bothering to put on her normal attire she looks at him and grins.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 am

Anthony smiles helping her stand up, warping to the bar conference room he stands in the door looking out into the bar, smelling 4 angels One of them Marissa. His eyes glow a bright red.
The tallest angel speaks up, We are no threat. We are here for Leo, which I assume he's trying to kill your wife for her role as the Angel of Life. We will take care of him.
Marissa narrows her eyes, Then take the fucking thing! Screw me going to the Command Post. I'm not gonna be a slave to this shit. Angel of Life or fucking not, shes on her own.
Kameron backs up a bit behind Daniel.
The tallest angel switched his gaze to Marissa, Very well. But since you want to get rid of him so badly, you can. You can prove your own worthiness the two angels poof without Leo.
Leo's eyes still the same glowing silver he lunges at Kameron grabbing her by the neck, warping them to the middle of the desert. Keeping her hostage.
Marissa, (who was about ready to explode) growls deeply warping with them, her wings appear as she arrives in front of Leo, LET GO OF HER, LEO!
Leo holds up a dagger to Kameron's throat, If anyone moves, I'm slitting her throat
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 am

Daniel snarls as he warps behind leo a few hundred yards, transforming he snakes up behind leo and bites down onto his head, tearing it off and spitting it out, growling he shifts quickly before kam can notice and pulls the knife away, pulling her close he hugs her tightly as he warps back to the bar with her.
Allister appears beside marissa and looks at his wife, Hey... he says quietly as he looks down at the decapitated corpse of his wifes uncle.
Thune giggles as she swings her arms around and looks like a child.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:14 am

Kameron hugs Daniel tightly.
Marissa glares at the corpse, holding out a hand and sucking out the soul again she plays around with it a bit, saying a curse then it poofs. Turning to Allister her eyes go back to green, her wings disappearing, Hey babe... she wraps her arms around him, staring down at the sand, thinking.
Tony smirks at Thune, glad that the angels are gone. Still uneasy around his sister.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 am

Thune summons a random zombie hitler then makes it explode.
Allister grins, hugging her tightly he puts his axes away.
Daniel smiles, hugging her close.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:18 am

Marissa looks up at Allister with sad eyes, Babe, I have something to tell you... she looks back down at her shoes, letting go of him and stepping back.
Tony gives Thune a WTF face, Alrighty then. Nazi zombies much?
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 am

Allister raises an eyebrow at marissa and looks at her, What?
Thune laughs, Fuck yeah! >: D
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:27 am

Anthony smiles, grabbing a bottle of rum and drinking it.
Marissa looks back up at him then back to the ground, I've been thinking that, everytime something happens to me I hurt you or you get hurt. I don't want to have to worry about my actions and I still need to learn this role, controlling it is more stress... I still love you, just don't want to hurt you anymore. she looks up again, Please don't take that wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 am

Allisters eyes flash violent colours, from red to black and then they stay at black as he lets out a low growl before warping away, not wanting to say any more after hearing marissas words he slams his fist into the wall of the house and snarls rather loudly as he walks back up into the bar and kills a few of the whores then walks out into the desert and snarls, cussing in german as he slams his axe into the earth and opens a portal to hell, sitting in the middle of a large pentagram he basically freezes himself, hoping he dies of starvation and or hunger than lose the damned angel as his eyes glow brightly in the darkness he snaps his head up to gabriel appearing before him,
My son, what troubles you? he asks as he kneels before his son and looks at the half frozen body to the floor of the rock.
Allister growls in more of pain and hurt than of anger as he looks at his father, The damned angel... is all he says as he snaps his head down and looks at the earth, pulling the ring off of his hand he chucks it and lands it in the lava as a pair of dark red demon wings unfolds, he snarls as he looks at his father, I wish to kill them.... the humans.... he says behind a snarl as he looks down at the lava burning around him.
His father nods in agreement as his eyes change to a dark red, Fair enough my son. Go and feast on the souls of those low lives...Kill many.... let them all be forced to go to hell... he snarls darkly as he vanishes in a glow of a dark red light.
Allister appears on the surface and flips the hood of his jacket up as he draws two swords from his wrists and starts to kill people who his weapons deemed worthy of death.

((( So allisters pissed and he kind of despises marissa now because of the damn angel corrupting her mind and her soul, so hes killing everyone and he has the eyes of a shinigami now. so basically he can see when people die! >Very Happy welcome home god of death, your throne awaits you.)))
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 am

Marissa sighs, tears falling down her cheeks as she takes off her ring, putting it down on the ground she poofs like dust in the wind. Appearing in the middle of the forest again she walks into the cabin she killed her uncle in, locking the door and closing the curtains, seeing that the body was gone she looks around.
Kameron watches Allister leave, looking at Daniel, Whats going on.... she whispers mostly to herself.
Kratos walks upstairs with a sad face, Marissa left. She won't be back.
Anthony looks up hearing Kratos, Tony feels reliefed but concerned at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:44 am

Daniel sighs, Marissa divorced from Allister, hes now the god of death and hes about ready to slaughter all of Salem.
Thune sighs as tears begin to drip from her cheeks.
Allister snarls as he lunges at a swat officer and tears his head off as his eyes glow bright red under the hood, his body following his senses as he kills everyone in his path to sear and put away the anger in his mind as he feels a need to kill the angel that had corrupted his wife and tear her soul out..
Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next