cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:56 am

Rodney roars as he picks the poltergeist marissa up by the throat, slamming her into the wall he closes his eyes, telling his sister to hold anthony back because of the possession of marissas soul by the poltergeist.
Thune grabs hold of tony and holds him close, wrapping her arms around his chest she looks at him nervously, Marissa's been corrupted by a poltergeist, please... dont be mad at rodney... she her eyes begin to glow as she holds him tightly.
Rodney snarls as he switches to cas, his eyes glowing bright orange as he snarls, What do you want with Marissa. he says as he holds her pinned to the wall.

Inside of Rodneys mind
The two split sceneries begin to melt and mold together as Rodney walks towards the Demonic side, he looks at Castiel, What are you doing to her! you're going to hurt marissa only because she's been corrupted by a poltergeist, Let her kill you! Father will send you back from heaven even though i'll be the one in control of you're actions damn it. Castiel sneers at Rodney as he stands at the edge of the ring of lava surrounding the rock Castiel had been sitting on, his eyes flash black as he leaps towards rodney, standing at the edge of the realms begin to melt together, the grass on rodneys end starting to burn as Cas grabs hold of Rodney by the throat, throwing him to the rock where castiel had been sitting before. Rodney howls in pain as he lunges at his other half who dodges the lunge, snarling,
You idiot, I know every one of your moves and every one of your attacks. You cant damage me at all. Castiel snarls, slamming his fist into Rodneys ribs, hearing five cracks he grins, I win.
Outside::
Cas loses control as the inner quarel continues, Cas drops to the floor weakly, letting go of the corrupted marissa.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..
This is a Rebel Love Song..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:06 am

Anthony snarls deeply, Its Cas not Rodney! his demon takes over pushing off Thune. ANthony stops the demon, in case he loses control and goes after Marissa too.
Marissa falls to the ground coughing, the poltergeist getting what it wanted, it stays into Marissa's body, letting the angelic soul take back over. Marissa looks at Cas, growling deeply her eyes turn to silver, putting a hand on his shoulder, a bright glow sinks into his veins, killing the demon holy inside and out of itself. As if a giant hand entered into the mind realm, choking Cas and sinking in power that was neither holy nor evil, stopping the demon from shredding Rodney. Marissa's nails digging into the demon's skin.
Anthony growls deeply sitting on the bed not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 am

Thune and Rodney both howl in agony as marissa's demon/angel tears through rodneys soul, the pain doing twice as much damage to Thune as she collapses onto her back, curling over in pain.
Rodney comes back into conciousness and screams as marissa continues to dig her nails into his skin.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:15 am

Anthony growls looking at Thune, he charges through the door, walking into the room, grabbing Marissa by the neck, making the spell stop he throws her against the wall, still smelling the poltergeist, thinking it took over her body control again as it was stilltrapped into her soul.
Marissa sees Anthony walk in, being thrown at the wall, hitting her head against a glass picture.
Anthony snarls lunging at her, punching her repeatedly till her lips were torn up and blood being spit out of her mouth.
The poltergeist takes over kicking Anthony across the room.. ANthony snarls lunging for her throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:17 am

Rodney sits up, his chest covered in blood by now he growls somewhat weakly, No! he runs towards marissa, pushing her out of the way and taking the hit for her.
Thune whimpers as the wound makes its way into her flesh, soaking the blanket with blood as she grips onto her shoulder tightly, her face growing paler and paler as her eyes suddenly go black, she lays there motionless.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:24 am

Anthony grabs Rodneys throat throwing him against the ground onto the hardwood floor. He growls letting go over Rodney, jumping at Marissa again as she was by the window. Both him and her fly out the window down the mountain. They roll down the mountain, Marissa's nails stuck in Anthony's face as sharp jagged rocks stabbed them in the backs. As the poltergeist was away from its home, it released the body. Tony bites hard into Marissa's throat, ready to rip it out. Marissa trys pushing him off as they still rolled. Hitting a boulder they both depart from eachother, Marissa lands on her leg backwards, she screams in all the pain as it snapped. Tony growls, snarling and baring his teeth as his mouth was bloody to his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:27 am

Rodney sits up weakly, running towards his sisters room he breaks the door down and looks at the bed, growling he punches a hole through the wall, Damn it natalie!! he snarls as he looks at her, tears forming as they fall slowly down his cheeks, he collapses and blacks out from the blood loss as they both lay there on the bed that was now dripping with blood, tears still running down Naralies face as she lay there rather stiff and motionless.

-DAMN POLTERGEISTS HAVE TO GO AND KILL PEOPLE ~SIGH~._.-

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:35 am

Marissa breaths heavly she moves her leg make into place, she groans as her neck bleeds, a tiny chunk of skip scraped off her neck from Tony. ANthony looks back up at the mansion, he growls deeply warping to Thune's room. He sees her limp body on the bed, lifeless. He looks at Rodney's blacked out body, thinking he did it he growls deeply. Scooping up his wifes body and warping to the roof away from the passed out Rodney before anthony looses control and trys to kill him too. Anthony sits on the roof in the moonlight, wiping a strand of hair from his wifes face as he holds her tightly. Tears falling from his eyes. Marissa sits up, crying from the pain she looks up at the house, seeing a dark figure silhoutted to the moon. Knowing its Anthony and Thune she puts her face in her hands and starts to weep, thinking she killed Rodney too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:45 am

Inside of thunes room
A bright white light shines down upon rodney, searching for his sister the light reaches the rooftop and grips lightly around Natalie and begins to make her dissapear.
Rodney wakes up after the light had hit him, the blood still lost from his veins as his heart beat moves slow, his vision coloured red as he looks around the room.
Thune reappears in heaven, her body grasped tightly in her fathers arms as he begins to weep for her, My daughter... Gabriel says as a tear falls onto her Rosary, the tattoos across her body glow a bright red then a soft purple as Gabriel looks wide eyed at her, having forgotten that the angel tears could heal a half angel, she wakes up suddenly her eyes wide as she looks at her father,
Father... where am i? and why are you here... where's anth- her voice was cut of as her father spoke,
Natalie, dear. Rest please. You are safe here, but you're soul is still a tad corrupted, so you shall now be our only dark angel in the family... Now go back to you're husband... and tell your brother that he shall be next for his purification of that horid demon. he then sends her back down to earth, she lands on the beach as the sand walls up around her, she looks around curiously as she winces at the pain suddenly growing in her back, she turns her head slightly to find two purple wings tattooed onto her back where her old tattoos had used to be, she then smiles as she sits in the sand, wondering if she should go and see anthony.
Rodney stumbles into his room and reaches for his demonic pills, popping one into his mouth his strength returns but his vision remains blood red, he jumps out the window and sits on the edge of the mountain, loooking down at the ocean he lets out a sigh.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:52 am

Anthony sighs seeing the body slowly disappear. Looking down the mountain seeing a glowing light at the beach. He warps there, looking down into the sand hole in curiousity, he hopes raised. Thune?

Marissa, having no energy left, heals her leg slowly, then the rest of the wounds on her body. She sighs laying down tiredly, ignoring her white tank top drenched in dry blood. She lays on her side on the rock, not wanting to move anymore she thinks about Rodney and if he's still alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:53 am

Natalie looks up at Anthony and raises an eyebrow, Yes?
Rodney sits on the cliff edge and stares out at the water, wondering why this all had to happen in the first place he lets out a sigh.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:55 am

Anthony smiles, jumping down into the hole, hugging his wife tightly. I thought he killed you... anthony's eyes flash red when he said "he."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:57 am

Natalie shakes her head, blinking her eyes as her vision adjusts slightly to the darkness after being around in the light for so long, she hugs anthony back as tears form in her eyes, No... im right here..

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:58 am

Anthony smiles kissing her.
Marissa trys to close her eyes and forget about that night. Closing her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:00 am

Rodney spots marissa laying down on a ledge by the end of the cliff, he jumps down and warps half way, landing beside her he looks at her curiously, Baby? he asks curiously as he raises an eyebrow.
Natalie sighs in content, kissing him back she smiles, Im tired... can we go back and sleep now?

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:02 am

ANthony smiles, warping back to the room, he removes the bloody blankets, laying down onto the bed.
Marissa sighs at herself thinking it was her stupid mind, she opened her eyes for a second then closed them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:03 am

Rodney sighs, sitting down beside marissa he lifts her head up and kisses her deeply, I'm alive Babe...
Natalie giggles as she bounces up and down on the bed, using her magic to conjure up some new black sheets onto the bed, she bounces up and down, giggling like a small child.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:06 am

Anthony smiles, hugging her closely as he sat on the bed next to her, kissing the top of her head.
Marissa looks up at him with sad eyes, kissing him back, I'm os sorry... I was trying to save you from.... Cas. her eyes changing to a deep silver at the name, then back.hugging him tightly as tears fell down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:08 am

Natalie giggles as she lays back, tugging Anthony down with her she grins like a child, And i didnt even have a happy pill yet!
Rodney sighs, gently brushing some hair from her face, I know... i was trying to do the same for you... but he wouldn't listen. Would you like to go back home now? he asks with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:12 am

Marissa nods, her eyes half closed from tiredness. I know, I felt him attack you... I just got really angry, now I'm afraid what I can do around people now that I still know he's alive. a creepy demonic growl raising from her throat as she glares at the ground beside her. SHaking her head she stands up, I'm just grumpy, lets go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 am

Rodney grins, taking marissas hand and warping them back to the bed, he sits her down gently and lays down beside her, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes, Joo luff meh still, wight? he says in a 2 year old voice.
Natalie stares at the wall ahead of her and wonders what was going on inside of her brain.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:18 am

Marissa smiles kissing him, Of course I do, just not IT. she curls up against him.
ANthony puts an arm over Natalie, nuzzling her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:19 am

Rodney sighs, wrapping an arm around her he stares up at the ceiling, not saying anything after that.
Thune blinks, turning her head and looking at Anthony, Huh, what?

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:21 am

Anthony smiles, poking her face, Nothing, love.
Marissa puts her head on Rodney's chest after kissing him on the cheek to hopefully calm him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:23 am

Rodney sighs, forgetting if he had gotten his shirt off or not he just shrugs it off, laying his head back down he stares up at the ceiling again.
Thune twitches her nose like a rabbit, nipping his finger. I'm a piranha, Rawr. she sticks her tongue out at Tony.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   

Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: