cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:18 am

Thune sighs as she sits up weakly and goes and sits by tony with her head in her hands.
Allister facepalms as he lays on all of the barstools.
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:28 am

Tony looks at her, removing her hands away from her face gently, YOu okay? the dark vines seek into her veins and heal her gently.
Kratos runs out the door, coming back, dressing up at Charlie scene, singing "Comin' in hot" Marissa facepalms.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:29 am

Thune nods, blinking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:46 am

Marissa sits down looking around the bar.
Kratos shakes the stuff off.
Alec goes back to playing poker, coming back from the cabin.
Tony sighs.
Marissa glances over at Alec wondering what he was doing here. She walks into the back room, going down in the storage room, getting more moonshine, hearing the door shut and lock behind her she turns around, Hello? Alec opens his eyes in the darkness, a bright yellow, he grabs the box out of her hands violently, pinning her against the cold steel wall, glaring at her after landing a retarded kiss on her lips, Marissa pushes him away, WHat the fuck! Alec are you fucking stupid?! he pins her again, stopping her hand from slapping her as he grabbed her ass..... (so hes trying to rape her in a storage room, thats fun)
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:27 am

Allister growls as his eyes begin to glow, he senses marissa in trouble and looks towards the conference room, walking slowly towards the door he stops and hears muttering from the Storage room and snarls as he busts the door down, grabbing hold of Alec by the throat and throwing him out into the hall, his eyes begin to switch from silver to blue and black as he roars in fury, lifting him up by the throat he closes his hand around alecs windpipe, crushing it. What do you think you're doing. he snarls coldly as his eyes begin to glow a bright silver, showing his threatening mood as the snake slithers from his wrist and wraps around alecs throat, biting hard onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:32 am

Marissa stands there traumatized. Alec switches to wolf form, Flipping allister off of him, standing in front of Marissa, jumping on her, Marissa trys shoving the bear like wolf off but was too heavy. Alec bites into her throat, hard enough she screams, her eyes turning white, pushing off the wolf, grabbing her neck, healing it as fast as possbile. Alec lunges again, Marissa trys moving quickly, ALec catches onto her leg, sinking his teeth in,
Kratos perks his ears, going saber he runs to Marissa's scream.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:37 am

Allister snarls as his pet snake turns into a full blooded basilisk as his eyes glow a violent red, he lifts the bear up by the throat and carries it outside, the snake beast following in a close persuit as it hisses at the bear, watching the poison sink deep into alecs veins, allister sets Alec down and lets the basilisk have its work, walking inside he looks at kratos standing protectively beside marissa as his eyes glow a bright green then go back to their normal silver, he kneels down beside his wife and wraps his arms gently around her.
The basilisk hisses at Alec and bites down onto its throat, growling rather violently as its tail lashes about, sending more poison deep into the veins of the wolf as it recoils and hisses louder, You... it hisses coldly as it swings its tail and hits Alec right in the chest, If you are asssking for a death wissh... then i ssupposse i can grant you one... worthlesss imbecile... it speaks as it bares its mouth full of fangs, two sharp ones glinting in the moonlit darkness.
Allister looks at Kratos and nods, Go and finish off alec... i'll stay watch over marissa... he mutters to the saber as he keeps his arms wrapped protectively around his wife.
The basilisk hisses again as it recoils for another strike.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:48 am

Alec turns into his demon form, healing thevenom he takes a speara dn shoves it right through the baskislsisksislsisl head, sending the holy power to destroy the demonic thing. Alec sighs at the venom, looking to the bar, his wings stretch out as Kratos pops out growling deeply, We meet again, Alec! Kratos lunges at the angel, but gets sent back through brick wall, rock, steel right into the bar. Kratos yelps, standing up and shaking the dust off. Alec walks back in, his eyes back to normal as his wolf was revived back in his soul. Taking the spear and stabbing it right through Kratos' paw, missing his head, Kratos whimpers at the holy power surging through his veins. as the spear went through his paw into the floor.
Marissa grips onto Allister, healing her leg, the scar on her neck taking its time to heal, she looks up hearing Kratos' yelp. She looks at Allister, I have to save him, dont worry ill be fine. she stands up and warps out of the room, sending a ball of light straight at Alec, making him fly 100 yards away from the bar. Clear wings attached to Marissa's back, turning back she takes the spear out of Kratos' paw, healing him quickly, ALec flys back in lunging at Marissa, pushing her against the spear, letting it go straight through her chest, Marissa lays on the ground, seeing the spear stick straight out of her chest, her eyes turn silver as Alec grabbed it and lodged it into the ground so that she was stuck. Marissa groans at the pain.
Alec sneers as he walks slowly to the storage room after Allister, Marissa grabs the pole, having flashbacks of Rodney being hurt, the anger building up in her like a wildfire, her eyes turn dark into black, taking the pole out of her chest, it turns to dust as the wound in her chest heals. She stands up lunging for Alec, slamming his head into the wall then back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:58 am

Allister sighs as he goes out and stands beside his basilisk, healing it with no problem he looks at the snake demon, hungry for revenge he sighs as he looks at the wall and whispers into marissas thoughts to save the body so he can feed it to the snake, sitting down in the back of the bar he crosses his legs as the snake wraps itself around him, his eyes glow bright green in fury as the snake snarls, seeing a few cops in the distance the demon and its minion begin to fight together as allister sits protected in a scale like shield, he watches as the snake dart towards the cars, killing the humans with no trouble as he circles around the bar, searching for anyone else about to attack the bar as it goes back and circles around his master, hissing angerly at the smell of the angels, Massster... I wissh to Kill the angel known asss alec.... Why doesss he hate you ssso much... the basilisk hisses in parseltongue, laying its large head ontop of the shield as Allister looks up, one eye a bright red as the other changes to silver,
I think it is because i have stolen any hope he has for a mate... his eyes flash at the thought of losing marissa as the snake hisses under command of the connection between him and his master.
But... he isss more than jussst an angel... for he got out of the poisson i had corrupted him with... how can thiss be... the snake hisses again as its eyes glow a bright red, laying protectively wrapped around allister as he concentrates on fixing the poison he had been hit with.
Allister sighs as he looks up at his snake again, There there my friend... all shall be well sooner or later... Vengence shall be had and your dinner shall be served... he sighs as he closes his eyes again, raising one palm towards the bar he attempts to lock onto the presence of the warrior angel, clenching his fist as he hopes for the spell to work and alecs body to be crushes, he growls slightly as he continues to hiss back and forth in parseltongue to his pet.
The basilisk growls impaitently, Masster.... Why were we banisshed from the landsss beyond the horizion... your father, he isss an angel, is he not...? he asks as he raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Marissa nods sending a holy dagger intos its heart, Alec coughs, blood pouring out of his mouth. marissa growls dragging the body to Alec, her wings poofing as her eyes shift back to normal.
Kratos growls sitting beside Marissa.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 pm

The basilisk strikes and bites down onto alecs corpse, eating it completely he coughs up a few sparks of holy energy as he tries to digest it, laying down beside Allister he shifts to his human form.
Daniel sighs as he runs a hand through his hair, sticking his snake tongue out he smiles his thanks to marissa, wiping a bit of blood from his mouth as he nods at marissa then at allister, walking into the bar he sighs and sits down at the counter, watching a few girls walk up to him he sighs and shakes his head, spinning around he orders a shot of jack and some rum mixed, taking it down quickly he spits a bit of Venom to the floor, growling slightly as he looks up at the guy staring wide eyed at him.
W-...Were you th..that snake? the guy trembles as he points out the hole in the wall to allister.
Daniel sticks his tongue out and rolls it slightly, Yeah, and whats your problem? he growls as his eyes flash a dark red, threatening the guy to go any further with his talking as he lifts his hand up, his snake tattoos shimmering slightly.
W-Woah... Ive seen demons, but your a new one. he says with a cruel grin as he pulls his gun out and fires at Daniel, only to find a hand collapsed over his throat.
Yeah, and i never saw such a fat, obnoxious, pain in my ass before. he growls as he lifts the dicks head up and snaps his neck before going and sitting back down.
Thune sees the scene with Daniel and grins, Looks like our new Seargents kind of homicidal.
Allister sighs as he looks up at marissa and his eyes flash from silver to blue.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Marissa nods back to Daniel, turning to Allister, taking a chance and hugging him tightly.
Kratos goes back to cat form.
Tony smirks, glad that ALec is dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:: Kam (Kameron)
Race:: Human
Personality:: shy, quiet, jumpy at times, sweet, caring, easy going.
Looks:: http://tinkerbelltattoo.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/3f979f26ffVonD19.jpg.jpg (except her nose isnt fucked up looking?) snake bites, gauges, here are her tattoo sleeves ::
right arm::
http://tattoozupdates.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Sleeve-Tattoo-Pictures-10.jpg
left arm:: http://www.tattoodonkey.com/pics/f/l/flower-sleeve-tattoo-designs-21-l-c-tattoodonkey.com.jpg
Crush:: n.a
Dislikes:: not much actually, shes pretty easy going
History:: Kam is a tattoo artist with her own shop in the city, shes been best friend with Marissa all her life till they got seperated. AFter her ex boyfriends drinking obsession of rape and abusing her, she gave up and... ran away. Losing her tattoo shop (she sold it) then showing up at the bar one day. She now wants to join the gang. SHe doesnt like talking about her past.
Bike looks:: http://aracizzle.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/led_motorcycle_purple.jpg
Other: n.a

Last edited by Laynna the Freak on Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Allister chuckles, hugging marissa.
Thune giggles slightly, sneezing heavly it sounds like a scream through the bar.
Daniel leans on the bar and looks at his tattoos, tracing them with his finger he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Kameron walks through the doors, after pulling up in a taxi, her trail all over the bar, seeing it was trashed. Marissa smiles, snapping her fingers the place cleans itself, looking into the bar, seeing Kam stand there dumbfounded, Marissa kisses Allister, Be right back, she basically flys at Kam, jumping on her and hugging her as if Kam was a teddy bear, Kam smiles, Hey M, hows it been?! Marissa explains a bunch of gossip crap etc. Kam looks down at her hand, Whos the lucky guy? Marissa points to Allister, Kam's eyesbrows raise, He's lucky to have my big sis, but thats not why I'm here. Marissa tilts her head.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Allister raises and eyebrow as marissa points at her, he sighs and leans back.
Daniel steps out onto the front porch of the bar and lights a cigarette between his lips, cupping it in his hand he looks over at the girls and smirks at their gossip, sighing he leans against the metal bar and looks out at the distance, his pupils shrink slightly as he glares at the sun.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:27 pm

Marissa grabs her hand and drags Kam downstairs sitting on the couch Kam sighs, Well my last ex freaked out and started drinking again and basically beat the living shit out of me every night, i had to sell my shop and get away. Now that I have no where to go I decided to find your bar and now here I am.
Marissa sighs, You're welcome to stay here till I can find a place for you, I have a cabin out in the woods but thats pretty far and you wouldn't want to stay there, its scary as shit. So I'll see if I can have Tony conjure you up a jacket into the gang so you're under our prottection and no one can touch you, then I'll see if we can build you a a warehouse or somethin'
Kam smiles, Thanks, M. Marissa smiles. They both walk upstairs, Kam sits down at the bar ordering vodka from a barmaid. Marissa asks Tony to follow her, they go into a corner of the confrence room, Marissa looks at Kam, Tony gives her a "What?" look, Marissa rolls her eyes explaining about Kam and if she could join. TOny sighs, Sure. As long as she stays human and doesn't end up like other members.
Marissa nods. Tony sighs, I'll have people start working on her jacket.
Marissa smiles her thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Daniel sighs as he slides back into the bar stool and puts the butt of his cigarette in an ash tray before laying his head down in his arms.
Allister comes in and goes down to the house and collapses on the bed, grumbling to himself.
Thune looks up at tony and then goes back to continuing to play with her gypsie cards.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Marissa walks back to the bar, telling Kam the news, seeing as it was dark outside she tells Kam that she can sleep anywhere she wants. Walking downstairs and crashing onto the bed next to Allister.
Tony sits by Thune, yawning.
Kameron sits there drinking the bottle of vodka, looking around seeing people start to leave slowly.
Kratos pops up in cat form jumping onto the bar, kam jumps seeing the cat, Jesus! Scared the shit out of me. she pets the cat on the head. Kratos purrs, I can see that you're good. No troubles from you I seem, eh?
Kameron sits there, her jaw dropped, Kratos flicks his tail, Yeah I'm a talking cat.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Daniel turns his head and smirks, turning it back he looks up at the bar tender and grins mischeviously, feeling a bit under her spell he shakes his head and closes his eyes, snarling loudly as he lays his head back down, flipping off the tender he grunts and sighs.
Thune looks up from her cards and swipes them all back into her hand and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Tony looks at Thune and chuckles.
Kameron hears the snarl looking down the bar, she looks back up at the bartender who snorts and walks away... well stomps away. Kam smirks. Rubbing Kratos' belly. Kratos meows loudly, SOOO MUCH LOVE
Kam laughs, Alrighty....
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Daniel stands up and appears beside the bar tender growling annoyed, he takes the bitch outside and drains of her of her blood, leaving the meat for the vultures he walks back in and lays his head down, letting out a huff, She reeked of Cartel anyways..
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Kameron sits there with a ._. face. Kratos flicks his tail, Forgot to mention that we kill at least 63 people a day. Been counting. Russians and Mexicans hate us. ALong with cops.
Kam feels chills go up her spine, Ah.
The cartel show up, WALKING INTO THE BAR. Kratos shifts to saber, standing behind Kam, Get behind the counter, quick! he growled to kameron, who turned and basically flipped to the other side of the bar, sitting down as the guns go off. Kratos cackles lunging for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Daniel sighs as he shifts to his basilisk form and hisses at the cartel, Your Bitch isss Dead, sso Leave uss in peace or your go back in piecess he hisses as he bares his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Kratos lunges at the cartel happily killing them.
Tony sighs, I'm not cleaning that up before Marissa awakes.
Kam sits behind the counter, still holding onto her vodka.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Daniel shifts back to his human form and sits down at the bar quietly.
thune nods in agreement.
Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next