cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:09 am

Marissa gives him a o_. face, grabbing the wine glass, Cheers then xD She tips her glass against his, chugging down the wine, Haven't had wine in a while. she makes a sour face.
Anthony agrees by nodding, realizing he already took off his v-neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:13 am

Rodney grins, chugging the whiskey he lets out a hiccup.
Thune shivers, moving closer to anthony she lays her head on his shoulder.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..
This is a Rebel Love Song..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:14 am

Marissa giggles at the hiccup.
Anthony picks her up and carrys her out of the shallow end water, cuddling with her on the beach trying to make her warm :B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:17 am

Thune cuddles close to anthony. fuck that was cold...
Rodney chuckles, wrapping his arms over marissas shoulders and putting his head ontop of hers, Sorry about that xD

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:19 am

Marissa smiles, Err theres nothing to be sorry about :3
Tony chuckles, Fail. Why did you go in then? xD
Marissa looks up at the moon, Derp, where are we sleeping tonight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 am

Thune grins stupidly, I didnt think it'd put me into a iceblock.
Rodney looks up at the mountain where he had camped out in the cave at the beginning of the vacation, tilting his head up he points at the large house ontop of the mountain, I can warp the bikes up there if you go with tony and thune in a warp to the house and i'll meet you there...

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:24 am

Marissa nods =, standing up. Anthony scoops up Thune and his shirt. Marissa grabs her bag, TOny walks up to her, Ready? Marissa nods grabbing Thune's bag also, they warp to the house.
Marissa looks around with a :OOOOOOO face.

Last edited by Laynna the Freak on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:27 am

Rodney warps into the garage with his and tonys bike, walking through the door to the kitchen he chuckles, looking at his sister who was paler than ususal, Theres two bedrooms up both hallways, showers are the last doors in the hall and the closets if you need anything are before the doors to the bedrooms, Tony if you need to theres a metal door under the floorboards in your room if teh demon flips out. he chuckles as he takes marissa, walking up to their bedroom he sets her down by the 4 poster bed with the canopy coloured red with roses wound around the overhang.

Thune shivers slightly, cuddling close to tony she sighs. Can you put me down now...? i have to go change. she asks, looking up at tony.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:31 am

Marissa looks around, stunned at the room, seeing the roses.
Tony put her down, zapping warm clothes onto to himself, Too lazy to change xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:33 am

Rodney smiles, It was my moms room when she was a kid.. I figured you'd like it... he grins as he pulls his shirt off, sitting down on the bed he pats the spot beside him, If you want it can be your room...
Thune giggles, running up to the bed room she slips out of her soaking clothes and pulls on a long t-shirt and some shorts she runs out and tackles Tony onto the floor, Rawr ;D

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:39 am

Tony chuckles, Spazz. he scoops her up carrying her into their room, closing the door behind them... :O
Marissa looks around in astonishment, It would feel wrong to, since its your mothers and all. She sits down on the bed, feeling the soft covers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:40 am

Rodney smiles softly, She would have wanted you to take it.. he says as he brushes his hand over hers, squeezing it gently.
Thune grins, wrapping her arms around Tonys neck

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:43 am

Marissa smiles, leaning her head on Rodney's shoulder, Okay... I won't say no nor will I say yes then.
Anthony drops her on the bed, still having no shirt on he sits down kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:46 am

Rodney chuckles, Alright.. lets get some sleep then, love.
Thune smiles, kissing him back, Hmm... she grins mischievously.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:49 am

Marissa nods, changing into her pajama pants and tank top. Laying down next to Rodney she sighs feeling warm.
Anthony cocks his head, Whats that look for? he chuckles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:58 am

Thune smiles, licking Tonys face, Win! ;D
Rodney wraps an arm around marissa and smiles.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 am

Marissa smiles cuddling up against him, kissing him. Derp
Tonychuckles, biting her ear gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:04 am

Thune squeaks, giggling, Hey!
Rodney grins, Hurp derp. he summons a bear cub with a rose in its mouth and grins.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 am

Tony smiles nuzzling her neck.
Marissa gasps, Aww its so cute! Grabbing the bear she sits there cuddling with it, suddenly the bear cub jumps out of her arms, onto the ground, it has a seizure and turns into a big rabid bear, turning to Marissa, feeling as if she was the only one there in the dark room. Flashing to another image she wakes up seeing Rodney stand before her, aggressive eyes, his mouth to his neck dripping with blood, a agonizing stings come from her neck, her throat ripped out as she couldnt breath. Another vision pops up, she stood at the edge of a cliff in a white dress, Anthony charging from out of nowhere, pushing her off. HJer trance spinning into thousands of nightmares and deaths for her, she wakes up from her trance, looking at Rodney she screams falling off the bed backwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:18 am

Rodney grabs hold of marissa and catches her before she falls, looking at her with worried eyes, Babe! Fuck are you alright?! he asks as his eyes widen, he holds her tight, worried she may fall again. He squeezes her gently towards him so he wont lose her, Babe...?
Thune giggles as she watches a bear cub appear infront of her, Awww!!!!

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:23 am

Anthony looks at the bear cub smiling he cocks his head.
Marissa pushes him basically she flys across the room into a corner, staring at the door near him her heart beat raising. THe trance circles in and out, showing him growling one moment and himself the next. Marissa stands in the corner, her breath coming fast, trying to hold in a scream. The trance shows him snarling and baring his teeth like a wolf. She closes her eyes.
Anthony hears Marissa's scream, what the fuck o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 am

Thunes eyes flash violet as she feels rodneys pain, It's marissa... she's going through one of her trances and shes freaking out because she thinks rodneys going to kill her...
Rodney sighs, raising his hands in defense, Baby... I'm not going to hurt you... Please... just come here... he says as he opens his arms, his eyes a terrified orange colour as he sits on the bed wondering why she's so off her rocker. Please marissa... Come here... I swear i would rather have my heart torn out of my chest than hurt you... he says as his eyes soften to a dim yellowish colour as he gets off the bed, wanting to close the distance between them.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:33 am

Anthony sighs wanting to help his sister but scared she'll do something now that she's part angel and has half of the Angel Of Life's power.
Marissa looks up, her eyes change into the death like power, white.she closes them immediately. Her heart telling her to go to him. Her mind telling her to stay away or suffer death. In hales deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:37 am

Rodney sighs as he backs up onto the bed, sitting in the darkness by the corner near the curtian, his tattoos begin to shimmer a dull red as he stares down at his palms, wishing these trances would stop traumatizing his wife. He closes his eyes and leans his head against the pole. Opening them he stares blankly at the ceiling, waiting for something to happen other than her cowering in the corner, afraid of him. he lets out a sigh as he remembers the first few years with his step mother, when she pissed him off and made him lose control she had been terrified and locked herself away in the bedroom for weeks, holding a rifle with her everywhere she went, afraid that Castiel would get to her before she was safe.
Thune sighs, closing her eyes she looks down at her hands.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:45 am

Marissa sighs sitting down as the trances stopped, her body out of energy she puts her head on her knees. She keeps her eyes closed, not knowing if they were done with itself. Feeling a dark presence enter the room she looks up seeing a ghostly like black mist, entering her. She breaths in deeply, her eyes turning black. The possesive thing takes control of her body as it and her angelic soul fight over the body. The thing makes her stand up, walking slowly to Rodney, the poltergeist even makes her talk, sounding like two people at once, Rodney.
She jumps at ROdney, lunging for him, the poltergeist makes her grab him by the neck and slam his head into the hardwood floor on the ground, flipping him over and randomly a exorcism dagger appears in her hands, her eyes still pure black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   

Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next