cirque de la noirceur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Thune smiles at anthony, Ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Next day, on teh motorcycles on there way to seattle

Marissa sits on the back of Rodney's bike, wrapping her arms around him.
Anthony drives in the lead of the big ride. Crossing the Washington border.
Kratos lays on Rodney and Marissa's bed, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:59 pm

Thune wraps her arms around Anthony, laying her head on his back.
Rodney smiles as he wraps one arm around around marissa.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Marissa smiles.

coople ouras

Anthony gets off his bike, seeing Max walk out, They hug after exchanging a couple words. Marissa gets off Rodneys bike, taking the helmet off. Max smirk looking behind anthony seeing Thune, new girl, huh? Pretty cute. anthony warns him with a glare, still smirking tho. Max smiles shifting his gaze to Marissa, Well someone... grew.
Marissa glares hitting him with her helment.

Name:: max
Race:: human/demon
Personality:: calm, collected, just like anthony "if anyone fucks with his family he kills", charming? uh and yah, very loving like
Looks:: short black hair, kinda buff looking,,
Crush:: (((((((marissa)))))) had a a crush on her for a long time
Dislikes:: not much he likes a lot
History:: Derp hes known Anthony and Marissa since childhood
Bike looks:: black with flames on the side
Other:: n.a
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Thune growls, flipping off max she sits back on her bike and hangs her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:18 pm

Marissa sighs.
Anthony turns back to Thune, grabbing onto her hand, squeezing it lightly.
Max smirks.
Marissa stands next to Rodney.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:19 pm

Rodney gets off of his bike and growls a warning to max, wrapping an arm protectively around marissa.
Thune swings Tonys hand back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Marissa smiles at Rodney, kissing him on the cheek.
Max sneers, Lets get out of the rain, I'll have the guys deal with your bikes later.
Marissa and Anthony follow Max inside his warehouse bar mansion thing.
Max walks into the main doors, Guest rooms are upstairs. he turns to look at Marissa, I still have our room from last time... if ya know what I mean. he winks. Marissa growls deeply. Tony sighs, Dude, shes married. Back off.
Max holds his hands up, just making everyone comfortable he winks at Marissa again.
Marissa looks away, holding onto Rodneys hand tightly, afraid she might lose control.
Anthony sighs, pulling Thune to the bar with him.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Rodney snarls as his eyes flash black in warning as he grips onto marissas hand, he looks her dead in he eye, Hold me back if i try to attack him he whispers in her ear as he snarls at Max, wrapping an arm around marissa.
Thune giggles as she swings her hands back and forth, looking from tony to max her eyes flash purple and then max was frozen, or petrified in this case, she smiles at her brother, There you go big bro Smile she smiles as she looks at tony and stops, taking both of his hands in hers and swinging them back and forth, Do i have to go and unfreeze him? she whines.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Tony slightly glares at Thune, Please do before he rage quits.
Marissa smiles at Rodney, nodding she kisses him on the cheek. As Max unfreezes, thinking it was rodney he lunged for Marissa, pushing her out of the way and attacking Rodney, in demon form he pins Rodney against the wall, snarling.
Marissa screams, MAX LET HIM GO! NOW. she grabs max by the tshirt yanking him back, Max spins around thinking it was another attacker, his demon pins Marissa to the floor, scratching her arm. Anthony snarls, MAX! KNOCK IT OFF, TAKE CONTROL!!
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Rodneys skin begins to peal as he lunges at Max, pinning him to the wall his eyes flash a violent demonic black as his hand begins to glow, slowly beginning to burn Maxes flesh, Don't. you. fucking dare lay a hand on my Wife or i swear to Hades himself i will tear that bloody shriveled up piece of skin out of your chest and feed it to my hell hound.. he snarls in a raspy voice as his arm begins to tense as he squeezes tightly onto maxes throat..
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Marissa holds back her tears as the demon venom burns into her skin. Max takes control kicking Rodney back he looks down at Marissa, as if his heart sank down into his feet he sighs. ANthony growls walking up to them, looking from Marissa's arm to Max, What the fuck bro! I told you to take control and taught you years ago! That demon venom will kill an angel in a second, your lucky shes only half. He snarls deeply punch a hole in the wall. Max looks up at Tony, Are you fucking serious?! You decide to tell me now!
Marissa's eyes turn a deep silver then black then back to green as she bleeds all over the floor, cringing at the venom.
Tony spins around, Well, dipshit! Its easy to smell on her, fucking dumbass. he spins around.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Rodney sinks to the floor with his head in his hands as he tries not to lose it any more, he looks at his sister quickly, begging her to petrify him so he wont hurt anyone else.
Thune sighs as she kneels down beside marissa, I do believe rodney wants to be petrified until he can gain control... do you approve of this... she whispers into marissas thoughts, trying to help her by not making her speak.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Marissa thinks about it, Just go ahead and do it.
Max stands there, he warps into his cage in the basement.
Anthony sighs.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Thune sighs as she stands up and petrifies her brother, trying hard to hide her tears she closes her eyes and runs outside into the rain, sitting on a rock out in the darkness as her hair falls into her face, Her wings unfold and surround her, hiding her whole body from sight as she tries hard to not snap herself.. she lifts her head as tears still fall from her cheeks, she watches the water dance slowly in the far distance, landing on the rooftops and such as the lights of the city glow, she sighs as she curls back up onto the rock and continues to cry.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Tears finally escape from Marissa as she trys numbing the pain and healing herself from the venom, only half her powers worked.
Anthony sighs, warping beside Thune, She'll be fine.... I have to make contact with.... someone. He says, standing up and as if he contacted someone with his mind.
Down the road a loud roar came as a ball of flame roared up the driveway casting into Mark's bike. Mark arrives with a sneer, COuldn't live without me, eh? Tony sighs knowing he made a right and only choice.

Marissa finally starts crying as she crawls over to Rodney and holds his petrified hand. The door flung open bringing a cold breeze, as Mark stood there. Marissa breathed in a gasp, fear swarming her.
Mark smiles, Miss me, babe? Actually, question is, do you trust me? he looks to Rodney, seeing him petrified made his eyes glow brighter red. Marissa knows his demon, knowing the demon could help the venom as it sunk down to her legs. She nods weakly. Mark bends down, lifting her up and carrying her onto a couch swing outside on the porch. Anthony sits with Thune as he was blocked from her with her wings in the way.
Mark looked up at Marissa with pure black eyes, You'll owe me after this.
Marissa breathes in sharply, Just... end it. she says with a quivering speech.
Mark smirks, But but but it feels so good watching my love be tortured?
Mark quickly bites into the wound in her arm to shut her up with her own scream in agony. Sucking the venom back out into his own venom system. Marissa cringes at the pain.
Tony looks away from the porch hearing his sisters screams.

Marissa beathes in deeply as she gets dizzy and nauseous. Mark sneer letting go of her, Done.
Marissa sighs as she heals her wound, the venom gone. Deals done, now leave.
Mark sighs, Nope, you still owe me.
Marissa sits up and glares, Leave.
Mark sneers poofing along with his bike. Marissa sighs, seeing the blood trail from inside when Mark picked her up. Max looks up, warping back from his house seeing Rodney petrified he follows the blood trail out onto the porch, seeing Marissa sit on the porch swing hugging her knees as tears fall. Max sighs, Marissa.... I'm really sorry.
Marissa looks up, her eyes blazing grey, Just. Go.
Max walks back into the house, warping to his room.
Anthony sighs in relief knowing that summoning Mark worked.
Marissa sits there her eyes closed, Thune, go ahead and unpetrify Rodney. Its fine now.

((( to explain:: Mark and Max are certain type of demons that are bloodthirsty and have their own venom to kill there enemies and prey faster, like snakes i guess you could say. SO once someone has been bit or scratched and venom goes in, only ANOTHER demon like that can take it out, not the host who scractehd the prey.

so yah ill be on here to reply tomorrow between 8 and 8:30 am :O?))
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 am

Thune sits there curled up in a tight ball as her wings dissappear, the rain splashing down onto her already soaked black hair as it lines her face stained with tears, but hidden from the rain. She nods as she unpetrifies her brother who remains curled in the corner of the "Bar" Trying to hold control of himself as the venom and the blood hit him straight in the face like an iron fist, he burrys his head in his hands to hide his bloody tears as he closes his eyes, wishing he hand an exorcisim dagger to end it all.
Thune sighs as she looks at Anthony as she continues to let the tears fall from her face, It is done. is all she says to marissa before closing off her thoughts for anyone to read.
Rodney feels the emptiness in his heart begin to grow as the tears form a dark red puddle around his tightly curled up body, wishing he was just human.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:37 am

Marissa sighs still sitting on the couch swing she rocks back n forth swinging it herself.
Anthony looks at Thune through his wet bangs, he wraps an arm around her and pulling her close, None of this is your fault.
Marissa stands up walking inside she looks in the bar at Rodney, walking up to him sitting out of the puddle but close enough for her to grab his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:38 am

Rodney looks up at marissa through his blood soaked bangs, he gently pulls his hand away, afraid to hurt her.
Thune nods softly, laying her head on his shoulder,Okay...
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:42 am

Marissa frowns, Rodney, its okay. I'm fine you're not gonna hurt me.
Anthony smiles kissing his wife on the cheek, Lets get inside. I gotta tell the two I think it would be safer for them to go to a hotel up the road. He scoops up Thune, warping to the porch.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 am

Thune nods, holding onto Tony.
Rodney sighs, standing up out of the puddle of blood and infront of marissa, pulling her close he hugs her tight, kissing her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:48 am

Marissa stands up kissing him back, hugging him.
Anthony walks in putting THune down and holding her hand, Eh, you two are going to a motel or something, it'd be safer till Max gets under control.
Mark overhears Tony up in his room, feeling relief he looks out the window seeing the sky gettin dark.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:50 am

Rodney looks down at marissa and nods, I would agree with your brother... come on. lets get goin now... dont think it'd be good to stay around dark. he smiles as he kisses her again as he warps her and his bike to the drive way of a hotel near by, putting her down he smiles as he wraps an arm around her, still in his demon form he sighs, Would you mind goin' in and checkin in babe? i'm too tired to change back... he says with a pair of puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin
Laynna the Freak

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:52 am

Marissa smirks getting off his bike, Fine fine fine. SHe walks into the managers office, seeing no one there she shrugs just grabbing a staff key and walking back out, jingling the keys in front of his face, Ready?
Anthony looks at Thune and winks, warping them up to the guest bedroom was far away from Max's.
Back to top Go down
Ring Master Alexander
Admin
Ring Master Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks. - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 am

Rodney nods as he walks into the front room, looking around he flicks his tail as he wraps an arm around marissa.
Thune giggles, wrapping her arms around tonys neck, Hmm..
Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next