cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:23 am

Widow sat on her bed playing guitar hoping Bruce got the stuff. "Ugh nothing ever happens around here!" she yelled falling down backwards she blinked her eyes. "Nig bro gots it easy cause hes in a gang..." she mummbled rolling over her feathers all over the floor scattered in a typical pattern.

Cut my vain

and write my name in ravens blood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:28 am

Marissa looks at Tony then to Thune wondering whats going on she stays back out of anthony's way.
Anthony sighs leaning against the wal sad that he couldn't do anything and just watching her be in pain even hurt him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 am

Thune looks up at anthony and smiles weakly. Tony, relax... I'll be fine. She says the last words quietly as she hears a loud breaking of the door. A growl escapes her throat as she stands up and reaches for a her pistols. Son of a fucking russians. she growled as she tossed her flame thrower to Bruce.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..
This is a Rebel Love Song..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:36 am

Marissa sighs, I JUST CLEANED THIS PLACE FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING
Anthony snarls, crawling under Thune desk, opening a trap door to the confrence room, grabbing his double barrel gun. Marissa runs in grabbing an AK47, shoooting the mother fuckers down. Anthony walks out there with two quadriple barrel guns. SHotting the hoes down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:38 am

Thune continues to shoot people as she looks at Bruce DONT FUCKING TOUCH THE RED BUTTON!!!! she screams as the russians drop dead. she goes and takes a head count of all of thedead ones, stepping on the skulls of those still alive.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:41 am

Marissa hides under a flipped table, reloading a pistol. One russian pops up aiming for her head, she oanics and shoots him in the leg, the russian shoots at the same time but bending over and shooting her shoulder instead. Another shot to the chest. She breaths in heavy grabbing her shoulder which the bullet hit a bone breaking it. Anthony looks at marissa, he growls shooting the russian dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:43 am

Thune sighs as she collapses to the floor covered in bruises as well, looking over at marissa she let out a sigh before standing up and walking out of the bar clouded with darkness, she sits down in the grass a few yards from the bar and lays in the sun quietly, wondering what all of the rival gangs would want their territory for.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:48 am

After the russians poofed anthony takes out the two bullets, snapping her shoulder back in place, Bruce, take Marissa to the hospital for me please. Everyone else, clean this shit up.
He stands up and walks outside, looking for Thune he finally walks over to her, more calmer now after he got to finally kill a bunch of people. He sits by Thune, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:50 am

Thune looks up at Tony and smiles softly. How's she doing...?

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:57 am

Anthony looks at Thune, nodding. She just needs antibiotics and a cast, she'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:58 am

Thune smiles softly. Well that's good. she says, scratching at a bruise on her arm.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:05 am

Anthony looks at her bruises, he frowns, I swear. Each attack our gang dies off. All we do is die and get hurt these days... he looks down.
Then again my father would know what to do. but, hes a low life who treats his gang with abuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:06 am

Thune smiles, gently hugging tony. Yeah... Guess you're right 'bout that. She lets out a long drawn out sigh as she lays her head back on the grass. But we're still kickin' n screamin' aren't we?

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:22 am

Anthony smiles, Yup, He turns toward her and moves a strand of hair from her face.

(KK OMW)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 am

Ooc:: Cough cough drama moment cough cough love cough cough :3

Thune lays back and stares up at the sky, blushing slightly.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 am

Widow went down to Thune a frown on her aface. She bent down gently touching her bruises. "ill heal your wounds" mummbleing her usuall chant she healed Thunes bruises she looked at her brother who just got back to the hospital she gets up and bows. Time for Marissa she said before disapearing he gave Thune a phoenix feather and left.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:17 am

Anthony sits back down beside Thune. Looking at the phoenix. Thinking, he looks back at the ground.
Marissa looks up she yawns, Anyways, thanks for the ride Bruce. She looks at the bar, sighing again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:21 am

thune gently hugs Tony before retracting back to her own thoughts and emotions.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:25 am

Widow sat doen as Bruce nodded "no problum" he nodded then looked at the bar widow looked at marissa and offered to help.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:39 am

marissa turns to the phoenix, That would be nice. She starts grabbing a broom and sweeping up glass. Once all the glass was cleared she put up the un broken tables. Ones that prolly had only one bullethole in it. Restocking the liquor.
Anthony stands up, his eyes narrow.

Name:: Mark johnson
Race:: full blood demon
Personality:: cocky, sarcastic,mean, evil.
Looks:: black emoish hair (like anthonys) two scars down one cheek, snake bites and gages.
Crush:: n/a
Likes:: to torture people, kill things, and torture anthony
Dislikes:: he doesnt dislike o.o he hates.
History:: mark is Anthonys fuull blooded demon cousin from his fathers side. They've always been hostiles. Mark has lived for 100 of years hes been ion the gang, he either was a life member to it or the vice president. He doesnt respect anyopne, he is an opposite anthony. He can control his temper but uses it to kill anyone in his path. Mark came back to the club to "hel' run things" again.
Bike looks:: pure black, since hes a demon theres flames come out of of it.
Other:: n.a

Last edited by Laynna the Freak on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:50 am

Thune reaches for her messenger bag and pulls out a large box labeled 'Rum Balls' she smiles softly as she offers one to Tony. I made them earlier, didnt know if you wanted one so i saved a batch for you.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:03 am

Anthony growls sitting back down nodding to Thune.
Marissa feels a change in the wind, Fuck. its Mark.
As the suns sets a flame on the road outside of the bar comes out of nowhere. Anthony narrows his eyes.
Mark arrives with a sneer on his face, he takes off his shades, Ah, i see that the russians stopped by.
Anthony glared, I thought you said you gone for good.
mark smiles still, Eh, that was when when your dad was still pres, not you. As I see you have everything under control...
Anthony growls, Mark frowns, Well I come back to claim whats mine.
What fucking claim?
mark sneers again, Leadership. I stopped by Hell and saw your dad on the way here, he says to pass it over to me.
Just like that? Hard to believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:05 am

Thune attempts to restrain her anger as her eyes narrow slightly, gripping onto the grass with both hands she stares over at mark, her eyes about ready to light on fire from the glow inside of them from her inner demon. she turns her head and looks down at her palms, now marked with runes in black ink.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 am

Mark nods. Looking over at Thune, New girlfriend huh? Wondered what happened to the last one... Oh, thats right. I killed her. Marks eyes glow slightly.
Anthony lets out a deep growl, springing up and grabbing the Mark's neck.
Maark laughs grabbing Anthony's arm, breaking it into two. Thats right, you're still human. So i'm stronger. Anthony growls as he puts the bone back in place, Looking at Mark he realizes hes still wearing the clubs jacket, he rips off a piece of leather off of Mark's jacket, tying it around his arm. mark sighs walking over to Thune and sitting down next to her to piss off Anthony even more. Mark looks at Thune, Secretary. You're sleeping with your secretary? C'mon man we had this discussion a long time ago. ANthony's eyes were red, he growls, lunging for the dick head. mark stands up as quickly as possible, grabbing Thune and putting her in front of him. Anthony stops dead short.
mark laughs, Thats right, bitch. See what happens when you touch me holding a black dagger to Thune's throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 am

Thune growls slightly as mark snaps his arm around her neck, she looks at the pistol in his hand then looks at the runes now sparking with fury as she releases herself to the demons rage. Swinging her arm back she grabs onto his side, letting the runes sear some of his flesh before knocking him back and running over to Anthony, looking at him with worry. Tony... you alright? She asks quickly, her eyes tracing over the break in his arm, she puts the phoenix feather on it before turning her attention back to Mark.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   

Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cirque de la noirceur :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: