cirque de la noirceur

Circus of the dark

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:32 am

Thune arrived back at tonys house with the broken bike, dragging it up to the garage she opens the door with a furious thrust of her hand before setting it down and looking at it sadly before pulling the tool box out she began to blare her music from her speakers as she set out to work on repairing her bike.

~Later on~

After finally finishing her bike Thune lays there in a puddle of broken parts oil and sweat as she stares at the sun beaming down onto her chest like an angry bull ready to charge. She looks at her helmet as she gets up to her feet, pushing the tool box back into the garage and locking it up she walks into the house and leaves a note for tony saying:
'Tony,
Left to go and pick up something from town, If you need me I've got my cell on hand so call me. Oh, and if any of the gang members ask what happened today... I- Uhm... Well put it at I had an accident with my demon and i'll fill you in on details later.
With love;
Thune'

She then walked back out to her bike and slipped her helmet on before driving off and down into town to pick up the supplies she was going to get.

Ooc:: Oh.. and since i forgot here's what her helmet looks like
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yQuz1o6kngo/TWB4iuArs4I/AAAAAAAABLc/qzHZjaDZIoA/s400/stylish+helmet+14.jpg

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..
This is a Rebel Love Song..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://circusofthedark.forumotion.com
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:41 am

(Awesome! And you like me picture? I think its funny and yes death note)

Widow goes home after having Bruce go to Tonys house she stopped hearing a commotion by the Mexican base why the hell was she here? It seemed like a commotion spreading her wings she jumped looking down she noticed a Mexian that was shot her eyes flashed. She then flew home plopping on the roof so her parents wouldn't know she was there she took off her jacket rubbing her bruised arm. I mean the whole arm was bruised! She sang a little.

"Take back the time let the sun blow
peonix feathers heal
the wound that has been done.." she sang softly her arm slowly healed flames wrapped around her arm she smiled softly. At least it felt better and was better a sigh escaped her lips.

Cut my vain

and write my name in ravens blood.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:47 am

Thune stands in town for a few minutes with her shades pinned up against her face as she glanced around before hopping back onto her bike and driving off to tonys place with the supplies, parking her bike outside she sat in the grass quietly cleaning off her guns.

Ooc:: Yah :3 i figured from Chibi L with the strawberry.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:52 am

Bruce comes out of the house a lolipop in his mouth. "Oh Thune what are you doing here?" he asked then he noticed the supplies. "Ah thats why," he mummbled.

Widow jumped in her room grabbing her ipod she then flew sitting on a cloud she looked down at Bruce just to tease him she took the bucket of water then poured it above him.

Bruce was about to walk when tons of water poured on him soaking him he looked at the sky shocked.

Meaniwhile Widow was sitting on the cloud laughing her head off like a crazy person.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:57 am

Thune looks back at Bruce and bites back a giggle. Watch it! You'll get my bike we. she whined jokingly, smiling at bruce before laying back down in the grass.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:01 am

Bruce grinned I'll keep that in mind he answered then looked at Thunes joking face Oh really now? You think thats funny? he laughs then hugged her getting her wet he pulled back a grin on his face.

Widow watched amusment on her face oh what has she started?

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:06 am

Thune squealed at the cold water splashing up against her from Bruce. Un cool! she whined, narrowing her eyes as she stomped her foot to the ground.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:15 am

Bruce put on a puppy face look I'm sorry Thune but you can't stay mad at me he said Widow flew on top of the house smiling.

Why are you wet Bruce? she asked innocently Bruce laughed.

Don't think I don't know it was you! he yelled as she stuck her toung out

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:18 am

Anthony wakes up, a headache striking his hangover. Fuck me. He sighs dropping the scotch, letting it break. Tony stands up, standing on the glass. Not caring about the pain.
marissa arrives with Anthony's bike. Looking at ther herd Ah, well you guys are awake early.
Se opens the garage door not caring if Anthony was still asleep or just waking up. The blaring sun shines right in Anthony's eyes. He growls glaring at Marrissa who just smirks. Rolling in the bike. Anthony sighs wondering what the racket was outside when he was sleeping. he walks out into the hot sun with only pajama pants on, Marissa gets into her rental car You're welcome, Tony.
Anthony rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 am

Thune twitches when she hears tony's name being spoken, she spins around and looks at him before swallowing her fear and staring at her bike now laying lopsided on the yard.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:23 am

Bruce looked at Thune worriedly sensing somethin wrong.

Widow flew by her brother eyeing Tony saspiciously her eyes flickering she moved her bangs off of her red eye her jacket tied around her waist. She growled hiding behind her brother but still keeping an eye on him

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:25 am

Anthony sits in a corner part by his door in the shade. Still waking up, his eyes out of focus. He looks to Thune, to her bike, to Thune again, he growls/sighs. Then looks up seeing Bruce, Is this a good morning party... or? he looks at the phoenix. He just narrows his eyes, turning the glare to Bruce, giving him aquestioning look that needs an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:28 am

Thune lowers her gaze from tony and speaks rather nervously,T...They were coming to visit me... boss... She looked away, avoiding the gaze of anthony.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:31 am

Bruce nods Wanted to see if you two were all right he stated then looked at his sister who already has flames wrapped around her legs. Widow calm down he hissed she took a deep breath and the flames died down. This is my little sister Widow he answered nudging her to say hi.

Hello.... and bro i'm going I dun.. she started feeling chills up and down her spines. I don't trust him enough yet she mummbled as Bruce nodded.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:34 am

Anthony grabs Thune's chin gently, turning her head towards him , he looks in her eyes, Who. his eyes glow a bit red. Anthony says a quiet hello to widow, not caring if she trusts him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:35 am

Thune looks up at anthony and raises an eyebrow. Who what...? she mumbles only so he can hear.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:39 am

Widow quickly picked on what was happening that was what the commotion in the Mexican base was.... She turned and her brother grabbed her hand. "Don't do anything reckless," he said quietly to her she smiled softly at him.

"Reckless me? I'm a phoenix the one who revives and heals the one who is the messanger for the gods before Hermies I think I can handle myself," she said then turn on her foot flames went around her and she disapeared only leaving ashe's.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:43 am

(anthony can remember anything being said around him in his sleep sooo xD)

He stands up, walking inside his house, leaving blood marks (cuz the broken glss), he changes and gets on his bike. Roaring off to a mexican bar. He walks straight in, every mexican stares at him. Then he rage quits.... (you can guess that the bar blew up o.o)

Anthony pulls a couple bullets out of his shoulder. Letting it bleed he drives to the bar, That'll take them a while to message the cortel...
(the cortel are the mexican drug lords in mexico who, are a gang yeah))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:45 am

Thune sighed as she closed her eyes and looked down at the floor before hopping onto her bike and driving off to the bar, curling up in her office chair she let out a long sigh as she locked the door to keep anyone from bugging her..

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:47 am

Widow saw what happened considering she was there a demon she thought for a moment holding her bleeding arm she was home before she came here and you could guess what happened... Twirling the necklace in her fingures she disapeared once again in a pile of ashes.

Bruce watched Thune go before going to the base he sat on the couch shaking his head he sighed.

(Lol awesome Kat! ^^)

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:56 am

Anthony walks into his confrence room. Dealing with the pussies then taking off his converse, pulling out the glass from his feet.
marissa rolls her eyes and drives off to the bar. Walking into the confrence room, Boss, its not just the mexicans, I heard the crew talking about there russian friends who are for some stupid reason pissed with us too.
Anthony growls standing up, really wanting to kill someone. He glares at Marissa. She leans back against the glass, looking away to the floor, I know right, the russians always look for a way to be the top drug whores. She grabs onto the door knob just in case Anthony rages again.
Anthony sits back down looking at the floor, Close the shades in this room, leave then tell everyone to watch their asses. Marissa nods, closing the blindes. Anthony sits down and looks through one of the windows that aren't closed by the shades yet, seeing Thune he sighs. marissa stops there leaving those ones open she leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:00 am

Thune stood up abruptly and grabbed hold of her forehead, she crumpled down to the floor as tears fell down her cheeks, feeling like she was shot in the chest she curls over from the pain. fighting back the urge to scream at all costs. Curling in tighter on herself she lays on the floor crumpled in pain that no one else can tell is only her own. sitting quietly she stares past the book case infront of her towards the door and wonders why she was struck with pain.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Fortune teller Evaline
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:07 am

Widow decided to investingate looking around in the Mexican hideout ya it was detroyed. She looked around seeing a Russion she followed him cloaking herself she went into a room then shuffled through papers no one was here and she knew it she sensed no one. She saw that the plans to attack her big bros base her eyes flicked and she teleported to where Bruce was she gave him the notes. Before he could ask what they were for she disapeared.

"Probuly to avoide Anthony," he mummbled looking through them.

Cut my vain

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Laynna the Freak
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:16 am

Anthony yawns leaning back in his chair. He heres something fall, opening his good eye, seeing that Thune wasnt in her chair anymore, he stands up and quickly runs to her office door, realizing it was locked he kicks it down crouching on his by Thune, Whats wrong? wondering if it had anything to do with the mix of hix blood and medicine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ring Master Alexander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:18 am

Thune trembles slightly at the door falling over after anthony knocked it over, she looked up at him slowly, one eye was a bright green the other the same pale blue. N... nothing... she stuttered to respond as she continued to stare out at the bookshelf and past it.

Hearts will sacrifice
Its Do or Die..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.   

Back to top Go down

Guns, motorcycles, hot guys, and sexy chicks.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next